GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #70

Status
Not open for further replies.
DEC 11, 2019
Patrick Frazee transferred out of Teller County Jail
[…]

Jail records show Patrick Frazee is no longer in custody at the Teller County Jail. A search of the jail roster at 8 p.m. Tuesday by our news partners at KOAA News 5 revealed Frazee was still there, so the transfer likely happened overnight.

[…]

... Their records do not yet indicate where Frazee was taken and/or when, saying Frazee is currently on "jail backlog" status.

[…]

Several people familiar with the DOC system, however, tell KOAA News 5 that Frazee is likely headed to the Denver Reception and Diagnostic Center (DRDC). He'll likely be evaluated there over the span of a few weeks, before receiving further placement.

[...]

Fyi...I received this in my email this morning...

12/11/2019

This e-mail is to inform you that PATRICK FRAZEE has been released from
custody as of 12/11/2019. If you have any concerns about your immediate safety,
contact your local law enforcement agency, or if you have an emergency,
call 911.

For more information, contact the Teller County Sheriff's Office. The
telephone number is (719)687-7770View attachment 219833.

This notification is sponsored by the Colorado VINE Service. It is our hope
that this information has been helpful to you.

Thank you,

The VINE Service

Please take a few minutes to complete the survey for Colorado VINE. Your
participation is appreciated and your responses are anonymous. Click the link
below to begin.

Good grief, they make it sound like he was set free. They could word that better and add that he's now in the custody of the Bureau of Prisons or whatever it is.

CDOC Offender Search

photo_not_found_original.jpg

Name: FRAZEE, PATRICK
Ethnicity: WHITE
Hair Color: BLACK
Eye Color: HAZEL
Height: 6' 02"
Weight: 205
DOC Number: 187025
Est. Parole Eligibility Date:
Next Parole Hearing Date:
Release Date:
Est. Sentence
Discharge Date: 12/31/9998
Current Facility Assignment: JAIL BACKLOG

CURRENT CONVICTIONS
Sentence Date Sentence County Case No.
11/18/2019 Life Without Parole TELLER 18CR330
11/18/2019 48Y-48Y TELLER 18CR330
11/18/2019 12Y-12Y TELLER 18CR330
11/18/2019 0Y-0Y TELLER 18CR330

DEC 11, 2019
Patrick Frazee transferred out of Teller County Jail
[…]

Jail records show Patrick Frazee is no longer in custody at the Teller County Jail. A search of the jail roster at 8 p.m. Tuesday by our news partners at KOAA News 5 revealed Frazee was still there, so the transfer likely happened overnight.

[…]

... Their records do not yet indicate where Frazee was taken and/or when, saying Frazee is currently on "jail backlog" status.

[…]

Several people familiar with the DOC system, however, tell KOAA News 5 that Frazee is likely headed to the Denver Reception and Diagnostic Center (DRDC). He'll likely be evaluated there over the span of a few weeks, before receiving further placement.

[...]
Good to see he's no longer on the "active roster" at Teller County Jail. Really glad mommy can't just conveniently drive down the road to conspire with him.

Good to see he's no longer on the "active roster" at Teller County Jail. Really glad mommy can't just conveniently drive down the road to conspire with him.

I still think that "Mommy Frazee" knew a lot more about KB than has ever been disclosed. I think that the DA just decided that the optics of charging her were not worth it, and PF was the main culprit.

I still think that "Mommy Frazee" knew a lot more about KB than has ever been disclosed. I think that the DA just decided that the optics of charging her were not worth it, and PF was the main culprit.

It’s worth it!

If Ma F knew (I’m soooo betting she did), what about federal charges - misprision of a felony?

Failure to Report a Crime under Federal Law (18 U.S.C. section 4)
Federal law prohibits concealing information about specific crimes. Under 18 United States Code, Section 4, you may be obligated to report a crime if you are directly asked during a criminal investigation whenever:
  • You have knowledge of the commission of a felony;
  • The felony actually occurred; and
  • The felony is a federal offense;
If you willfully conceal the commission of a felony federal offense, you can be charged with “misprision of a felony.” Misprision of a felony is a form of obstruction of justice. If you are convicted, you face up to a $250,000 fine, imprisonment up to three years, or both fine and imprisonment.

It’s worth it!

If Ma F knew (I’m soooo betting she did), what about federal charges - misprision of a felony?

Federal law prohibits concealing information about specific crimes. Under 18 United States Code, Section 4, you may be obligated to report a crime if you are directly asked during a criminal investigation whenever:
If you willfully conceal the commission of a felony federal offense, you can be charged with “misprision of a felony.” Misprision of a felony is a form of obstruction of justice. If you are convicted, you face up to a $250,000 fine, imprisonment up to three years, or both fine and imprisonment.

I bet it is more about politics in a small town, and the brother is in LEO.

I bet it is more about politics in a small town, and the brother is in LEO.

Gotta say, I’m a big fan of the brother. On the stand, he threw PF straight under the bus...or should I say ...Dan May’s “freight train” of justice.

I was rooting for the blue on this one, and Sean Frazee came through. IMO

There’s no question that it’s the wrong SF.

Before that Facebook post ever made headlines, it was circulating on social media. I did a public records search, and it came back to a woman who is 10 years younger, and lives in a different part of the state.

That’s why I found it infuriating that the media would jump on it without doing their homework.

It took less than a minute for me to figure that out. They should have done the same, whether it was mentioned in that warrant or not.
Good to know , I guess it is easy to think SF would do something like that . Ironic how that post coincided with KB being murdered. I did not research it. My bad.

What makes you that SMF and SF share FB accounts?

IMO, SW 18-111, pg 23 confirms it's not SF's account.

WPPD/CBI already had warrant info on the FB, google, phones, etc. and know where the post originated.
It has been proven is was not PF's Mom SF, with that said as mean as she was to KB I can see her saying something like that. Massguy straightened me out.

It’s worth it!

KK was impersonating an FBI agent. Was that a misdemeanor or felony?

I have nothing but respect for DA Dan May. I completely agree about the "optics" of charging SF --especially in a small county where her family were pioneers.

I don't think it was lost on anybody that Dan made a point of calling SF as his first witness during the preliminary -- well knowing that her attorney was going to object, citing his client would assert the 5th Amendment if called to testify. Dan also pushed the judge here and SF was sequestered outside of the courtroom from that day forward.

I think his actions were worth a thousand words. MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members