Found Deceased MI - Adrienne Quintal, 47, called for help, foul play possible, Honor, Benzie Co., 17 Oct 2019 #2

I am rural. Myself and many others who live in the country notice small changes. I have noticed things out of place and turned around to check things out many times. I have been on both ends of a call to a neighbor to alert them of something strange.

Very interesting that LE could say the victim was in their 50s without knowing their identity. How can you possibly be accurate in determining if someone is 51 or 47? Possibly they were easily able to identify this person? Or possibly they were black or asian and they were easily able to determine it wasn't Ada?

Leelanau County Sheriff Mike Borkovich said investigators are treating it as a homicide. Authorities were called Wednesday after a caller wondered if the drag marks might have been caused by someone dumping a dead deer or trash in the Maple City area, northwest of Traverse City.

[...]

Benzie County Sheriff Ted Schendel said he doesn’t believe it’s Adrienne Quintal, a Detroit-area woman who is missing from a family cabin in Honor.

Woman's body found in snowy rural area in Leelanau County

I am rural. Myself and many others who live in the country notice small changes. I have noticed things out of place and turned around to check things out many times. I have been on both ends of a call to a neighbor to alert them of something strange.
I agree. I grew up in a rural area and I know for a fact if we drove past drag marks that my dad would have checked it out. We didn't live in an area where road kill was a thing but there are areas where that is a way of life and no judgment from me. My first thought if I saw drag marks would be that an animal was injured (probably got hit/clipped on the road) and dragged itself away. They probably wanted to get the animal help and were shocked to find a body. At least that would be my first guess.

Very interesting that LE could say the victim was in their 50s without knowing their identity. How can you possibly be accurate in determining if someone is 51 or 47? Possibly they were easily able to identify this person? Or possibly they were black or asian and they were easily able to determine it wasn't Ada?
IMO it means they have an idea who the person is and that it’s not AQ but for the sake of formalities can’t identify the person publicly.

"Over 50" can also mean 70 or 90 or some age that could be easily determined to be "over 50".

A body found only 15 miles away and not AQ?
How strange. Sorry for that family and their loss. I would guess the people who pulled over to check things out saw a bloody drag through the snow. Seems like something that happened pretty recently and left a trace. Someone was in a rush.
If AQ is found not to be alive, I would say she’s in water.

A body found only 15 miles away and not AQ?
How strange. Sorry for that family and their loss. I would guess the people who pulled over to check things out saw a bloody drag through the snow. Seems like something that happened pretty recently and left a trace. Someone was in a rush.
If AQ is found not to be alive, I would say she’s in water.
The body found was identified as a 62 year old woman from Illinois who was living in the Traverse City area. Body Found In Leelanau County Identified As Missing TC Woman

I am trying to find the link again, but I SWEAR I read a few moments ago that investigators said that this crime is connected to Ada's!

Right now, you can drive over without a passport or use a boat without issues.

If you fly into Canada, you need a passport for at least three months. Even if you are a Canadian citizen, you need a passport to fly from one area of Canada to another.

I found an articles to back this up:

What You Need to Know About Visiting Canada From the U.S.
You’re wrong about driving in without the passport. My late husband was Canadian and we dealt with it on every trip. Canada will not let you drive in without having proper documents to RETURN to the US. The US requires the passport or enhanced drivers license (currently only available in border states) to get back into the country. If you read the rest of the article you posted, it’s all there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back