Help for Lubbock

Tbranch16

Reaction score
Let’s back up and talk about these victims: Veronica Taylor, 1987 – Lubbock County - On the morning of Thursday, 03-26-1987, the body of 13 year old Veronica Taylor was discovered in a snow covered field adjacent to F.M. 1729, located in eastern Lubbock County, Texas. Veronica had suffered blunt force trauma. Veronica was last seen departing a relative’s apartment the previous evening. Veronica was a 6th Grade student at Murfee Elementary in Lubbock, Texas.

Kimberley Groseclose, 1993 – Lubbock County - On Sunday, 10-10-1993, 18 year old Kimberley Groseclose accepted a ride from a truck driver to travel from Lubbock, Texas to her home in Round Rock, Texas. On 12-09-1993, Kimberley’s body was discovered in a field adjacent to Loop 289 located in east Lubbock, Texas. Kimberley was survived by her 18 month old son.

Phyllis Uzetta Robinson, 1994 - Terry County - The body of Phyllis Uzetta Robinson, 29, was discovered nine months after she went missing. She was last seen in the 1800 block of East First Street in Lubbock around July of 1994. Her body was discovered nearly 30 miles away in a remote field in Meadow in April of 1995. Dental records identified the partial remains as Robinson. In July, Robinson walked down the street from her Lubbock home to buy a pack of cigarettes from a nearby convenience store and never returned.

Evangelina “Angie” Cruz – 1996 – Lamb County - During the early morning hours of Tuesday, 08-06-1996, two Hispanic males committed a robbery of the Jolly Roger convenience store located in Littlefield, Texas. The clerk, 32 year old Angie Cruz, was shot. Angie was able to describe the suspects prior to her death. Angie was survived by her children.

Strange how they happen to be living in the same areas. Some found in very similar patterns and in fields or rural areas. There are more women from Lubbock who were found dead all of which some officials say ran in prostitution and it the the drug scene and maybe both. It gets stranger AND NOBODY IS CONNECTING THE DOTS NOBODY IS FIGHTING FOR THESE PREVIOUS VICTIMS

Then in July of 1999 the body of Amanda Gschwend was found in a cotton field near Olive Avenue and East Municipal Drive. Autopsy results showed that she died from a blow to the head. Police arrested Tony Ray Medford for her murder in May of 2005. He was released on $10,000 bond in October of last year. No arrests have been made since

Then you have Stefanie Hill,she left work at the Outback Steakhouse the night before Memorial Day of 2000. Less than one hour later she was dead. At 12:50 am a fire was reported inside Stefanie's apartment across town at Indiana and 4th. Among the smoke filled room officials found Stefanie's lifeless body. The case remains unsolved and the killer is still out there.

Cynthia Palacio, 2003 – Lubbock County - On Tuesday, 07-15-2003, the body of 21 year old Cynthia Palacio was discovered on a rural caliche road in southeast Lubbock County, Texas. Cynthia had been strangled. Cynthia, a resident of Lubbock, Texas was survived by her 2 year old daughter.

In October of 2004, a brutal murder took the lives of four. A family friend found the bodies of Tammy Cooper and her three children in East Lubbock. All four died from blunt force trauma and the use of a sharp instrument. Police still do not have any suspects. Two years ago Lubbock Sheriff detectives linked DNA results to two other unsolved murders. Cynthia Palacio was found dead in July 2003. Linda Carbajal was found dead nine months later in April 2004. Both had a history of prostitution and both their bodies were found on county roads. Investigators believe their suspect is a Hispanic male and aren't giving up hope on this case.

Linda Carbajal, 2004 – Lubbock County - On Monday, 04-19-2004, the body of Linda Trevino Carbajal was discovered on a rural dirt road in northern Lubbock County, Texas. Carbajal had suffered blunt force injuries and had been strangled. Carbajal was a resident of Lubbock, Texas, and was 21 years old at the time of her death. Linda Carbajal’s murder has been linked to the 07-15-2003 murder of Cynthia Palacio.

And in August of 2006 two women who worked at Lubbock State School are seen leaving work and together they climbed in a vehicle together and never seen alive since. A co worker ID’d the individual that she claims was the driver and a employee at the State School However DNA FOUND DID NOT MATCH THE defendants. ( I personally have an opinion on another person of interest) Harrelson's body was found in 2006 and Merimon's remains were found in May 2010 by a man riding an all-terrain vehicle on a vacant oil lease along County Road 5200 in northwest Lubbock County.

Selena ‘Melody’ Kuykendall, 2007 - Lubbock County - A jogger made a gruesome discovery on Tuesday, April 10, 2007, in a remote field at the base of a cell phone tower. The jogger spotted a woman’s lifeless body, badly beaten and stabbed. Police struggled to find people who knew her. She had moved to Lubbock from the Houston area about eight months earlier and lived at the Hickory Tree Apartments.

On August 20, 2008 a twenty-nine year old Hispanic female was found dead. Her brutally beaten body was discovered by an oil field worker at about 9:30 a.m August 20, but police believe she went missing sometime between 6 p.m. August 15 and 1 a.m. August 16. The remains were partially buried in the mud near a pumpjack in the field at North Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard and East Bradley Street.

And the last thing that means something personal is the disappearance of Jennifer Wilkerson on July 13,2004 She got involved with some bad guys there in Lubbock and/or around Lubbock County. She was taken from her home and she has never been seen since. I am quite aware of the circumstances and SOME of the facts and wow! I cannot believe that there has not been more done regarding this case and the other victims I have mentioned. There is way to many coincidences and way to many common denominators for there not to be a few links we could link up. Drugs for one and meth being the main culprit which comes all the evil that lies beneath that lifestyle and the people thereof. I am not judging the addiction factor only that for some folks it’s a mere excuse for some as to why they operate and do the things they do. Some of the folks are willing to dispose of a human life based out of fear they will loose what they have or not get what they want. And clearly empathy and sympathy they do not exhibit only when faking those emotions are necessary to manipulate their prey. These folks were calculated, dedicated and fascinated by pulling this off. And they each had a roll and now have it on one another and have gone over and gone over it until nobody misses a beat if ever suspected or asked. And really it’s not going to be because some Of the law is afraid of what will happen if they start rolling heads in Lubbock County!!! Politics, Money, Greed And Power can make good person really Bad minded!

1. I thought someone was in prison for the murders of the women from the state school?

2. I've looked a lot into Stefanie Hill's case since I lived in the apartment that backed up t her's when I was in college. She doesn't necessarily fit in with the other women that were murdered. She was a college student in a Christian sorority. (Just pointing out she was in different circles than the other victims) I 100% think she was murdered by someone she knew.

I thought the same about the State School... I’ll have to check now that you mention it. For some reason, for the longest time, I got those murders mixed up with the murders of Joanna Rogers and Summer Baldwin. I am certain that the monster responsible for those is right where he belongs - wherever that may be. IMO. And I find it hard to believe Mr. Rodriguez began and ended with Joanna and Summer. A theory I can only hope law enforcement investigated.

There are several murders/disappearances that already have been connected by law enforcement (Stephane Meeks Henderson, 1993, Levelland, Missing & Jeannie Quinn, 2018, Levelland/Abilene, Murdered) - but I have a gut feeling that 1. the person suspected of those two crimes did not act alone and 2. the list of victims is much longer than that.

I’m not as familiar with some of the ones listed up thread that occurred after about 2000 and even though I don’t believe they’re all connected (some of them isolated events), a lot of them are crimes that, I can’t help but think, were not the random act of a first time offender. Samuel Little and Henry Lee Lucas/Otis Toole are just the serial killers I can name off the top of my head who have actually been convicted of violent crimes in the area and around the time of some of these unsolved cases. Of course these are only my humble opinions.

I began looking at Hailey Dunn’s Murder and Stephane Meeks’ unsolved disappearance a year or so ago and have since started looking into some of the other cases. The list really is quite long. I see that a couple of agencies are pushing for answers and justice, but there are too many who are not. Lubbock being one of them. Very sad, IMO. Here are a few solved and unsolved cases...

- Jennifer Wilkerson (as previously mentioned)
- Meagan Hembree
- Lela Bradic
- Diane Ross
- Carmen Croan
- Elizabeth Henry
- Kristy Lynn Booth
- Caitlin Denison
- Michael Jefferson Adams
- David Emerson
- Hailey Dunn
- Brandon Lawson
- Chris Sanders
- Cody Rogers
- Jose Martinez
- Dane Lee Hubbard
- Sherry Ann Ragsdale Dorsey
- Bobbie Fields

*** as I was looking for links to the others on the list (an incomplete list) I noticed there’s a thread here relating to Lubbock unsolved murders! (I’m not sure how I even came across this one, usually I can’t find what I’m actually looking for lol)
TX - Lubbock Unsolved Murders, 1979-2009

Maybe these should be merged?

I've taken an interest in Brandon Lawson's disappearance since I found Websleuths. Such an odd case!
I know! It is one that I'd really like to see solved soon! I don't know why, but I've always felt very connected to Brandon and his case. I hope his children get the answers they need!

I am from Lubbock and have unfortunately in the past put myself in positions that not only almost cost me my life but it also put me in the middle of a evil evil game that Lubbock Texas happens to be the playing field. No not all the cases of missing and murdered are connected but there are many that are. Look at some of the women found murdered in Lubbock. You would have to be a snake in the grass in law enforcement to not connect some dots. Jennifer Wilkerson was taken and the very folks responsible are laughing because they truly think they got a way with it. Like a game almost. They were friends with Rosendo Rodriguez who was connected to Johanna and summer. This is ridiculous there is not more real law enforcement work from agencies that don’t mind uncovering some big players in Lubbock.

I thought the same about the State School... I’ll have to check now that you mention it. For some reason, for the longest time, I got those murders mixed up with the murders of Joanna Rogers and Summer Baldwin. I am certain that the monster responsible for those is right where he belongs - wherever that may be. IMO. And I find it hard to believe Mr. Rodriguez began and ended with Joanna and Summer. A theory I can only hope law enforcement investigated.

There are several murders/disappearances that already have been connected by law enforcement (Stephane Meeks Henderson, 1993, Levelland, Missing & Jeannie Quinn, 2018, Levelland/Abilene, Murdered) - but I have a gut feeling that 1. the person suspected of those two crimes did not act alone and 2. the list of victims is much longer than that.

I’m not as familiar with some of the ones listed up thread that occurred after about 2000 and even though I don’t believe they’re all connected (some of them isolated events), a lot of them are crimes that, I can’t help but think, were not the random act of a first time offender. Samuel Little and Henry Lee Lucas/Otis Toole are just the serial killers I can name off the top of my head who have actually been convicted of violent crimes in the area and around the time of some of these unsolved cases. Of course these are only my humble opinions.

I began looking at Hailey Dunn’s Murder and Stephane Meeks’ unsolved disappearance a year or so ago and have since started looking into some of the other cases. The list really is quite long. I see that a couple of agencies are pushing for answers and justice, but there are too many who are not. Lubbock being one of them. Very sad, IMO. Here are a few solved and unsolved cases...

- Jennifer Wilkerson (as previously mentioned)
- Meagan Hembree
- Lela Bradic
- Diane Ross
- Carmen Croan
- Elizabeth Henry
- Kristy Lynn Booth
- Caitlin Denison
- Michael Jefferson Adams
- David Emerson
- Hailey Dunn
- Brandon Lawson
- Chris Sanders
- Cody Rogers
- Jose Martinez
- Dane Lee Hubbard
- Sherry Ann Ragsdale Dorsey
- Bobbie Fields

*** as I was looking for links to the others on the list (an incomplete list) I noticed there’s a thread here relating to Lubbock unsolved murders! (I’m not sure how I even came across this one, usually I can’t find what I’m actually looking for lol)
TX - Lubbock Unsolved Murders, 1979-2009

Maybe these should be merged?
there was Jimmi sue Smith (might have the last name wrong she was strangled in 80 I believe, she was a neighbor when I lived there
also in the 90s a friend who I went to school with Stacy Norris , such a sweet guy, was shot and never solved he was working on his car , for such a small area the crimes are unreal! I only lived there for a few years my Mom , Dad, Aunt and Uncle all taught at Tech for a while.

there was Jimmi sue Smith (might have the last name wrong she was strangled in 80 I believe, she was a neighbor when I lived there
also in the 90s a friend who I went to school with Stacy Norris , such a sweet guy, was shot and never solved he was working on his car , for such a small area the crimes are unreal! I only lived there for a few years my Mom , Dad, Aunt and Uncle all taught at Tech for a while.
Yes!!! I remember the case you’re referring to (can’t recall the name offhand)!! In the big scheme of things, the cases aren’t unprecedented, but when you consider where they are coming from, they’re certainly unusual!

I first started looking at Lbk after Zoe Campos was found. I’ve always known about a lot of the cases, but never really stopped to think about them, until then.

Rosendo Rodriguez is someone I’ve always thought should be (or could have been, and it was just dismissed) looked into further. I know that Henry Lee Lucas and Samuel Little were convicted of crimes in the area, but someone else preyed upon Lubbock and the surrounding communities. That, I am certain of. More than one person actually. And I don’t think they’re on anyone’s radar!

The thing that boggles my mind is the knowledge I have is the same as the info the Texas Rangers have and I know that for fact. Without saying to much it’s so odd that the very names they have and know to be involved in let’s say the Wilkerson case is just sitting there. These guys that are responsible are fueled by evil thoughts with personality disorders and a total separation between emotion and conscience. So this isnt a case that will inspire them to have integrity the FBI needs to get more involved they need to release a little of the info to let them know they made some mistakes and they need to They may not have the physical proof like DNA but they know what happened And we need to start making a change in the sad statistics in Lubbock.

Yes!!! I remember the case you’re referring to (can’t recall the name offhand)!! In the big scheme of things, the cases aren’t unprecedented, but when you consider where they are coming from, they’re certainly unusual!

I first started looking at Lbk after Zoe Campos was found. I’ve always known about a lot of the cases, but never really stopped to think about them, until then.

Rosendo Rodriguez is someone I’ve always thought should be (or could have been, and it was just dismissed) looked into further. I know that Henry Lee Lucas and Samuel Little were convicted of crimes in the area, but someone else preyed upon Lubbock and the surrounding communities. That, I am certain of. More than one person actually. And I don’t think they’re on anyone’s radar!
I think you are right there are too many unsolved for the area!!

Not sure if this thread is an ok place to put this. I searched and couldn't find a thread for these remains.

Police release sketch developed from skeletal remains found in north Lubbock

Lubbock police investigators worked with a facial reconstruction artist to create a drawing developed from skeletal remains found March in North Lubbock. Anyone with information of the identify of the remains can call Crime Line at 806-741-1000.

Lubbock police officials on Wednesday released a sketch developed from human remains found in March in the 1600 block of Cesar E. Chavez Drive.

Investigators continue to seek information to help them identify the remains they believe belonged to a 15-30 year-old Hispanic of white male.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back