GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #70

Status
Not open for further replies.
[URL="https://twitter.com/AshleyKKTV/status/1205143872893882368"]Ashley Franco on Twitter[/URL]
#PatrickFrazee is in Denver for evaluation before he’s transferred to prison. As soon as he’s moved and his new mugshot is available, we’ll let you know. @KKTV11News
ELmH9rbUcAADqA8.jpg

8:14 AM - 12 Dec 2019

Ashley Franco on Twitter
#PatrickFrazee is in Denver for evaluation before he’s transferred to prison. As soon as he’s moved and his new mugshot is available, we’ll let you know. @KKTV11News
ELmH9rbUcAADqA8.jpg

8:14 AM - 12 Dec 2019

Awesome. He’s due for parole in time for the year 10,000 problem (also known as the Y10K problem or the deca-millennium bug).

Maybe the prison systems will glitch and all the cell doors will magically open! :p

DEC 12, 2019
Patrick Frazee transferred out of Teller County Jail
[…]

Colorado Department of Corrections (DOC) spokesperson Annie Skinner told 9NEWS partner KRDO:

"Given safety concerns, we do not provide information about when or where offender movements will or will not occur. Once an offender comes into DOC custody, publicly available information about that offender will be on our website."

[…]

I have nothing but respect for DA Dan May. I completely agree about the "optics" of charging SF --especially in a small county where her family were pioneers.

I don't think it was lost on anybody that Dan made a point of calling SF as his first witness during the preliminary -- well knowing that her attorney was going to object, citing his client would assert the 5th Amendment if called to testify. Dan also pushed the judge here and SF was sequestered outside of the courtroom from that day forward.

I think his actions were worth a thousand words. MOO

DA May handled SF beautifully. He tried to call her at the arraignment, her lawyer threatened the 5th and she stayed outside the courtroom for the rest of the day. He used a similar tactic during the trial. As he noted during the arraignment, any evidence they hoped to get from her could be obtained from others. Her refusal to testify backfired on her - she not only didn't get to make a public issue of it on the stand, she didn't get to sit in the courtroom and play the helpless grieving mother for the jury every day.

If I were inclined to be charitable to SF, I'd say that she has long suspected her dear boy has a darker side. She figured as long as he was tethered to the ranch outside a small town, she could keep an eye on him and keep him out of trouble. That probably included not welcoming any female friends. SF didn't want to lose her boy to another woman but she also wasn't going to tolerate another woman living at the franch.

I wonder if KB ever met PF's father.

Heartwarming.

FIRST LOOK: #PATRICKFRAZEE new mugshot as a state inmate from the DOC. The website says he is still in Denver at the Diagnostic Center and has not been transported to prison. @KKTV11News

Ashley Franco on Twitter

Attachments

• 7725B44D-B74D-4FAE-B8E9-29E465C482A7.jpeg
    7725B44D-B74D-4FAE-B8E9-29E465C482A7.jpeg
    110.2 KB · Views: 280
Kind of hard to be sure, but in that mug shot, it looks like PF might have fallen on his face. Or something. He's got a bruise or scrape on his neck and what appear to be a couple other scrapes on his face.

I have wondered how he's going to do in prison. I'm guessing that prior to KB's murder, he took his anger out on the farm animals. I wonder how he's going to vent in prison? Unlike captive animals, if he gets nasty, they'll get nasty right back and there are plenty of them who are just as big as he is. (He looks like he's putting on weight - I'll bet he's going to get really big). He can tell them all the lies he wants and none of them will care that he's 'innocent' - they all are, right?

Last edited:
Kind of hard to be sure, but in that mug shot, it looks like PF might have fallen on his face. Or something. He's got a bruise or scrape on his neck and what appear to be a couple other scrapes on his face.

I have wondered how he's going to do in prison. I'm guessing that prior to KB's murder, he took his anger out on the farm animals. I wonder how he's going to vent in prison? Unlike captive animals, if he gets nasty, they'll get nasty right back and there are plenty of them who are just as big as he is. (He looks like he's putting on weight - I'll bet he's going to get really big). He can tell them all the lies he wants and none of them will care that he's 'innocent' - they all are, right?

The scrape on his neck has me curious. Did he try to harm himself?

DA May handled SF beautifully. He tried to call her at the arraignment, her lawyer threatened the 5th and she stayed outside the courtroom for the rest of the day. He used a similar tactic during the trial. As he noted during the arraignment, any evidence they hoped to get from her could be obtained from others. Her refusal to testify backfired on her - she not only didn't get to make a public issue of it on the stand, she didn't get to sit in the courtroom and play the helpless grieving mother for the jury every day.

If I were inclined to be charitable to SF, I'd say that she has long suspected her dear boy has a darker side. She figured as long as he was tethered to the ranch outside a small town, she could keep an eye on him and keep him out of trouble. That probably included not welcoming any female friends. SF didn't want to lose her boy to another woman but she also wasn't going to tolerate another woman living at the franch.

I wonder if KB ever met PF's father.
If she knew of his dark side, then she's first on my list that could have saved KB.

She didn't keep him out of trouble, sounds like she promoted the trouble, by calling KB The white (and whatever else we don't know about).
On top of that he killed someone, so she didn't keep him out of trouble.

I can not be charitable to SF.

Last edited:

Unlikely, as the only skin PF values is his own.

Maybe it's a love bite from a fellow inmate.

Part of a "Hickeys for Hicks" initiation for new prisoners, perhaps.

At least, I like to think that's what it is. Hope springs eternal.

6677.gif

JMO.

Heartwarming.

FIRST LOOK: #PATRICKFRAZEE new mugshot as a state inmate from the DOC. The website says he is still in Denver at the Diagnostic Center and has not been transported to prison. @KKTV11News

Ashley Franco on Twitter
Is that a 4XL shirt? He looks heavier there, but I don't think he's that heavy, lol!

It looks like the right side of his neck and the left side of his forehead/eye area. That could happen from someone taking him down from behind, one arm in front of his throat, one around his forehead. But it could also probably be caused by an attempt to harm himself.

I'm trying to understand how this guy is going to handle prison. Will he 'join' a gang? (Will any gang want him?) Will he be careful or learn the hard way the first time he's in a bad mood and wants to play headgames with someone or pi** them off? Will he be eligible to participate in prison rodeos? Will he end up with disciplinary issues?

I am very sure he will have groupies writing to him, although perhaps not as many are interested since his latest mug shot was released.

And...how will this affect his share of his dad's estate? Will he set up a trust for Baby K?

Anyone wonder why both SF and EF appear to have filed their own custody claims? I think there are legitimate concerns with SF's physical ability to handle a young active child alone on an isolated ranch.

I understood that to mean that PF claimed KELSEY tried to hire a hit man (so he killed her). MOO

The notes also contain a bewildering possible motive for Frazee's deranged crime.

'She herself tried to hire a hit person,' reads one note.

'That one was referring to Kelsey [Berreth],' confirmed Bentley.
Yah right, like I believe that ^^^^, coming from PF, the lying liar who lies.

Is that a 4XL shirt? He looks heavier there, but I don't think he's that heavy, lol!
BBM:

Sure seems like PF's been packing on the weight since his incarceration.
He looks to be at least 20 pounds heavier than he was this time last year.
No doubt his new sedentary lifestyle is a huge contributor.

At the rate he's going, by this time next year, PF will have outgrown that 4XL shirt.

He also looks like he's aged at least 10 years since his arrest.

His expression remains as blank as ever, though...
Some things will never change.

He'll always be a moron.

JMO.

Last edited:
Heartwarming.

Ashley Franco on Twitter

Someone said it before. And he is, actually, starting to look like Watts.

It looks like the right side of his neck and the left side of his forehead/eye area. That could happen from someone taking him down from behind, one arm in front of his throat, one around his forehead. But it could also probably be caused by an attempt to harm himself.

I'm trying to understand how this guy is going to handle prison. Will he 'join' a gang? (Will any gang want him?) Will he be careful or learn the hard way the first time he's in a bad mood and wants to play headgames with someone or pi** them off? Will he be eligible to participate in prison rodeos? Will he end up with disciplinary issues?

I am very sure he will have groupies writing to him, although perhaps not as many are interested since his latest mug shot was released.

And...how will this affect his share of his dad's estate? Will he set up a trust for Baby K?

Anyone wonder why both SF and EF appear to have filed their own custody claims? I think there are legitimate concerns with SF's physical ability to handle a young active child alone on an isolated ranch.

One of the legal experts will likely weigh in, but my guess is that LWOP will mean PF will be granted less privileges. There’s no need to attempt to educate him or rehabilitate him, as he will never leave nor be back in society.

He will probably attempt to appeal. But from a bit of research, I’ve read that LWOP sentences receive no special consideration on appeal, which limits the possibility the sentence will be reduced or reversed. He receives only one automatic appeal, (not several like with the death penalty), and is not provided any court-appointed attorneys after the appeal is complete, usually within two years of the initial sentence.

I have read of prison rodeos in Louisiana and Texas, but not Colorado. But there may be.

I think he will simply be fed, clothed, and exercised per the minimum standards by law.

And that’s A-OK with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members