ME ME - Anneliese Heinig, 37, Richmond, 26 Nov 2019 *vehicle found*

Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to clarify if the victim told his wife anything about his attacker. They also don't say if the man was beaten, stabbed, shot or robbed.

This will probably end up as it's own strand, but they have updated the story to say they are unsure if the victim gave any details about his attacker. For some reason, they aren't releasing the details of how he was attacked.

This will probably end up as it's own strand, but they have updated the story to say they are unsure if the victim gave any details about his attacker. For some reason, they aren't releasing the details of how he was attacked.

That is just awful- the poor man. May he rest in peace, and condolences to his family.

There is so much bad information out there it's hard to know what to believe and what is real fact.

Speculation from family members turned into fact and stories changing, hard to know what's what.
Agree, and that speculation lead to them only searching one area because it was believed she was suicidal that morning, even though so far, no proof of that has been presented as a fact.

I can’t imagine that woman feeling entirely safe until this guy is locked up for good. She’s kidnapped her twice. The nightmare she must have. Poor thing.

Back to business. I wonder how much in cash Anneliese had. Just thinking if she took off and is hiding out, how much cash she had at her disposal for food and lodging. I know her CC’s would leave a digital trail and anyone who thought about it would know no to use them. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23