TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margot Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heidi Broussard and her 2-week-old daughter Margot Carey were last seen Thursday a 7:30 a.m. when Broussard dropped off another child at Cowan Elementary School. Police believe they returned to their home near West William Cannon Drive and South First Street afterward, but they haven’t been seen since.

Broussard is 33 years old, 5-foot-3, 150 pounds with long, dark hair with highlights.

Mom and 2-week-old baby missing, last seen in South Austin

Thread Number 1

Heidi-and-baby.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Everyone,

Some of you complain about the rules. First, please DO NOT complain in a thread. It takes away from the discussion and it is against TOS. Please send a private message to a mod if you have a question.

All we ask is you please stay on topic.

The main things that separate Websleuths from all the gossipy sites and Facebook groups is we do not allow gossip, we do not allow posters to accuse just anyone of a crime, no discussion about private people who have not been in mainstream media, no rumors, and there is more but this gives you a good idea.

As far as Heidi's boyfriend you can discuss what he said. You can offer your opinion on what he said as long as you do not accuse him of a crime and you do not say anything mean and nasty.

Here is an example. "HE'S LYING. HE KILLED THEM, HE IS A KILLER WHO NEEDS TO BE PUT AWAY." NO that is not allowed. However, if you want to comment on what he said you can say something along the lines of "I read what he said and I don't believe him and here's why..." Provide a reasonable explanation and you are good to go. Leave out your opinions and your descriptions.

There have been many times where members have come out yelling that someone is guilty and the person turns out to be innocent. When that happens you do damage. You do damage to the person and their family. You also damage Websleuths because we get lumped in with all the other groups who accuse anyone based on nothing and create big problems for law enforcement.

He has not been named a person of interest but he is a big part of the story. We must walk a fine line on Websleuths. Please think before you post.
Thank you
Tricia

People friends all WS please be good and follow the TOS please. Having this shut down could be prevented. We need it open especially during these critical hours. And because I’m addicted to this case. Ok I’m shutting up but pretty please ?

Did I read that the boyfriend picked up the oldest from school the day Heidi went missing. Is this usual or did Heidi normally do that? Lots of questions!

Worried about this mom and her infant daughter, I don't see her leaving with only one child. She looks like a very involved and doting mom on her social media.

What a beautiful photo of them.
FOX 7 Austin
Facebook post 5 hours ago.

“Not knowing what to do is the hardest part. I don’t know where she’s at — I don’t know if she’s suffering. I don’t know anything, and I can’t help. I’m helpless, and that’s the worst feeling in the world.” said Shane Carey, Heidi Broussard’s boyfriend, and baby Margot’s father.

'Beautiful, Loving' Mother and 2-Week-Old Baby Go Missing in Texas as Fiancé Pleads for Safe Return
SABBM:

According to Carey, he returned home around 2 p.m. after working all morning and found Broussard’s car in the driveway — her purse was still in the car.

Carey claims he went inside, found the baby’s car seat and Broussard’s keys, and thought nothing of it at first, believing she was at a friend’s house nearby.

But as the hours passed, and he was still unable to reach Broussard by phone, Carey said he called all her friends, who also hadn’t heard from her. That’s when he called 911.

Carey said he has been with Broussard for 10 years. She has a son from a previous marriage.

Color me confused.

The "facts" in this case appear to be extremely fluid, or the MSM reporting of them is highly suspect.

I need to go back and listen/watch the videotaped interview...did SC categorically state her purse was left in the car?

I don't recall hearing/seeing that the older son was hers but not his, either.

So. Many. Discrepancies.

JMO.

Last edited:
DEC 16, 2019
Police Search for Missing Texas Mom and Her 2-Week-Old Baby
[…]

It wasn’t until he picked up his son at school that afternoon and noticed Broussard’s car door had been left unlocked that he began to worry, he said. Carey explained that he called the police at around 7:30 p.m. after learning that no one had spoken to the 33-year-old mother all day.

[…]

“I just don’t see why no one heard any screams or anything out here so we’re trying to put the puzzle pieces together,” he added.

[…]

Carey said that he has been “going through dumpsters” looking for clues and told CBS Austin he even went to a T-Mobile store in an attempt to retrieve her phone records.

“I just want her to come home,” Carey said, adding he is ignoring the increasing “scrutiny” surrounding him in the wake of his girlfriend’s disappearance.

[…]

DEC 16, 2019
Search Underway For Missing Mom, Infant
[…]

In addition to the details provided by police, her friends say online that when Broussard’s husband arrived home, her vehicle, purse and baby bag were all there but the door was wide open and she and the baby were missing. Police have not confirmed that.

[…]

Police search for missing Texas mother and her newborn girl
[...]

Carey's father, Shane Carey, said when he came home to the apartment around 2 p.m. that same day, nothing seemed out of place.

"Her car… everything's at the house. The baby stuff… everything," he said. "Nothing's gone except her and the baby."

[…]

Woman, newborn reported missing in Texas
[…]

“I love you. Just please come home. We miss you,” said Shane Carey, who is pleading for help finding his newborn daughter Margot and her mother, Heidi Broussard.

[…]

“I went to work, and I talked to her at 8 o’clock, and that’s the last time I talked to her,” Carey said.

[…]

“I went and picked up my son, and she wasn’t home again, so that’s whenever I called police,” he said.

Carey said nothing in their apartment was out of place.

[…]

OMG thank yoooou Mods for opening this thread back up. Thank you @Tricia for giving specifics on what exactly is allowed to be said.

Here is something I’m very concerned about (for lack of a better term):

I’m only a few seconds into this video and I find it odd that his cell phone is ringing and he doesn’t even look at it. Sure it could be an unimportant call, but it could also be Heidi, the police calling with information, a hospital calling. This to me is one of the biggest flags yet - he says “I don’t care about the phone”, doesn’t even look at it. Sure the media interview is important if he’s trying to get the word out but YKWIM.

He may look at his phone later in the video, as I said I’m only a minute in but can somebody please give a reasonable explanation as to why you wouldn’t even LOoK at your phone in a situation like this. I would be GLUED to be phone jumping at every single call. Moo.

Video:
Boyfriend of missing Austin woman, baby speaks out

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads