TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margot Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryce Newberry on Twitter
“The disappearance of Heidi Broussard and Margot Carey is still a very active and ongoing investigation. We don’t have any new information to provide at this time. Detectives are actively working the case and are not able to step away at this time to provide on-camera interviews
2:34 PM · Dec 16, 2019 from Austin, TX·Twitter for iPhone
I'll bet they are busy chasing down leads from Louisana, maybe??!!!

he goes home, finds her car and thinks she's at a neighbor's house visiting, but she doesn't come home to get the car to go pickup their son from school. the school has to call him at 6p to tell him their son is still waiting to be picked up. doesn't make sense to me. who did he think was picking him up?

he goes home, finds her car and thinks she's at a neighbor's house visiting, but she doesn't come home to get the car to go pickup their son from school. the school has to call him at 6p to tell him their son is still waiting to be picked up. doesn't make sense to me. who did he think was picking him up?
I couldn't agree more! It doesn't make sense to you because it just doesn't make ANY sense, at all. JMHO

This screenshot clearly shows him looking at his phone after taking it out of his pocket. View attachment 220594

Alright I’ll give you that one as you captured a microsecond of him putting it away. But it was dismissive imo. If I’m wrong I am the first one to admit it. He was not in any hurry to check that call MOO and said it himself “I do not care about the phone”. You don’t care about the phone? It could be information about your missing family!

Last edited:
I had to force myself to watch that raw interview.... what the hell was that???? His comments of the crew making him nervous, he wants to look natural?? Who the hell says that unless they are concerned they look guilty? The body language is so telling to me and him needing to stop answering when he has to disclose specifics of the the day, losing track. The fact he can't even finish his statements, needing to stand up etc. soo bizarre. Very uncomfortable to watch thats for sure. I hope they make progress soon.

If son was in after school care until 6 then that explains it. Many people with a newborn utilize this in order to not be overwhelmed. So she wouldn’t be expected to pick up son until 6 when the school called. If she was expected to pick up the son earlier at say 3:00, the school would have called wayyyyy before 6:00. Moo

Crappy reporters. Right there, she should have stopped him, pointed out that he contradicted himself and given him the opportunity to respond. What that tells me is she wasn't listening.
And, not asking the right questions either, IMHO. Someone needs to ask him to explain his Thursday afternoon, you know, when he came home found the door open, all HB's things there, she and the baby goodness knows where, knows her car is in the parking lot, but isn't concerned at say 5:30 pm that she's not back to get the car and pick up "their" son before 6 pm? Now THAT'S a question that needs to be asked, I would think. Just sayin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekakay420