TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margot Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
true. I was almost pulled into a car and I'm not a teen far from it. So, anything is possible. I'm keeping my mind open but I do think this is DV situation or a shady friend.
When I was expecting my third child, I was approached from behind by a guy who was trying to pick me up. He fled when I turned around and he saw I was VERY PG. Another person (an elderly lady) came up to me when I was shopping on the rare occasion of being alone to grocery shop (oh, the bliss!) and began to berate me for being "no more than 13 and in my condition". She said I should be ashamed of being that kind of girl". Um, funny since this was not my first child and I had been married for years with all my children being born in my marriage. Being 5' nothing and small boned with the "no aging until 60 Japanese heritage" makes me look younger than I am but will probably mean I will live a long time, hopefully. My daughter (the one approached by the guys) takes after me though she did get a little more height from her Dad, she's 5'4".

From what I saw, he was delirious from lack of sleep, like he’s living in an alternate universe where nothing is real, nothing seems right, everything is different.

I also think he had done a couple of interviews and he’s had to tell the same story over and over again and he loses his place in the timeline of events, he’s forgetting where he is in the story, what he said last.

When my husband passed away, I sort of did that. It was unreal, it’s like it didn’t happen but everyone around me was acting like it did. I shut down. I knew intellectually he was gone but I couldn’t feel it. It was numb. Maybe that’s what is going on with this dude. IMO

My husband's father was recently diagnosed with cancer. I cried for two days almost immediately after receiving the news. My husband, a decorated war veteran with PTSD, acted strangely. He was laughing and joking ten minutes after receiving the news. Not one tear. Five days later he was outside snow blowing our driveway and absentmindedly stuck his hand in the blade. He had a total meltdown in the driveway. He was sobbing on his knees.
Everyone processes things differently. Not for one second did I assume my husband was fine because he laughed in the five days before the emotional meltdown. Maybe the people on this website would assume such a thing, but I didn't. This particular situation is so traumatic. This man may be doing everything he can to just keep breathing right now.

2 minutes ago:
“I spoke with the parents of Heidi Broussard, David and Tammy. They’re in #Austin from Lake Charles, LA desperately looking for their daughter and granddaughter Margot. We’ll have much more of their interview tonight at 10 on @KVUE.”
[video at link]
Bryce Newberry on Twitter

Her parents were quiet stoic yet obviously devastated on NBC with Lester. I got the feeling her mom had things to say but politely refrained, Jmo.

bbm

Wait, what ???

From the link :

How did that get mixed up ??
So if the school didn't call him-- did he decide on his own that Heidi probably wasn't picking up their son and went to get him, himself ?

FBI involved in ‘continuous’ search for missing south Austin mom, infant; no person of interest | KXAN.com

Is it possible since this was the first day that Heidi was taking her son to school since the baby had been born ( said in one of his interviews), that he would have agreed to do the pickup?

Interesting. So I wonder if he usually did school pickup and not Heidi? Or did he somehow know Heidi wouldn’t be able to pick their son up and didn’t need a phone call? Still odd to not be concerned she wasn’t home in all that time especially with a newborn. And he says himself she wouldn’t go anywhere without telling someone - so why did she visit a friends apartment without telling him?

weird moo

Were it not for my daughter calling me while she was being targeted and her going into a safe business, SHE would have been a victim. She is a young girl, not black, not LGBT, not Hispanic, not any one ethnicity but she could pass as white as she is pale with dark red hair (Mixed Japanese, middle eastern, German and Scottish) and she was targeted. Why? Young, pretty, alone, on foot, and seemed easy to get. Articles don't mean diddly when it is your kid. She was targeted. This was very recent. Also the raids in ATX and SA were recent. AGAIN- I am NOT saying this is what happened to Heidi and Margo, just that is DOES happen and not just to certain ethnicities. I do NOT think Heidi was the victim of traffickers. Not at all, but it is a real threat and thinking it won't happen because one is the "wrong" ethnicity, is an unsafe way to think. Anyone can be a target.
Thank God your daughter is safe. I also think a lot of this stuff doesn't get reported because thankfully, the victim ends up safe- scared to pieces and traumatized, but safe. She sounds like a very smart and vigilant young lady. Scary stuff out there.

We had some businesses up here that were allegedly closed down, arrests made- big news! Right? Well, years later, people have forgotten that allegedly, they were running massage parlors with young girls forced to work in them. This is just one of the areas where this happened just recently, and so far, no follow up to this story and the one that was a little over a half of an hour away from us, to which conveniently, we can't find the articles anymore: Search warrants served in Goffstown human trafficking investigation

Oh for Pete's sake! From your link:
Shane Carey, Heidi's boyfriend and Margot's father, said the couple also have a six-year-old son together. Carey told NBC affiliate KXAN Monday that their son's school never called when Heidi didn't show up in the afternoon.
FBI investigating disappearance of mother and newborn baby in Texas

So which version is the real version? Are any the real version? Soooo frustrating.

It's possible (not giving him any excuse here, but just knowing how reporting can go) that he meant the school didn't call at 3:15 when she was supposed to pick up the son (IF that was the case - I do not know that to be so), but that they waited to call until after 6 (super late, and the child had to be put in after-school care to wait for a parent).

I do know she had the day off, and he got out early (at 1) per his words.

So there was no reason to have left the boy in an after-care program that day, really.

We need more info about this and what he meant/ how he said it.

If it's true that he meant they didn't call around 3 and that was when she was expected to have picked up the child, then he's looking all the more culpable. IMO.

No, it's not the laughing that makes me think he's capable of such a crime - and it's important to point out that we do not know if he is guilty, and no one is accusing him of a crime.

It's the contradicting answers, lack of accounting for his time, lack of concern, and absolute irresponsibility in looking for her that makes him absolutely look culpable.

The laughing just makes it all the more likely and cold-blooded.

Lack of concern?! Every interview I have seen he is crying and distraught. He is doing interviews. Allowed police and tv crews into his home. He seems nothing but concerned. Well, this would certainly be one of those things where one perceives things differently....

I urge you to watch this live video of him - the one inside - from 10:50 on.

I have watched it several times, trying to keep an open mind that perhaps he's "just nervous" or "upset" or "stoned".

Each time, I shake my head and go "no way....". Unfortunately, as I'd love for her to be found alive and well.

I don't see anything that screams he did it. Did you notice where he speaks about his father's cancer and also laughs away his crying?

At the end of the video, a couple of thumbnails appear for other videos. One was "Is Shane Carey the new Chris Watts?" Despicable.

There is no way I can keep up with this thread. So if this has been posted, please direct me to the answers to these questions.

I'm sure Heidi had a regular route she took to and from school each morning. Has that route been released? Has any canvassing of that route been explored? Any video surveillance from businesses or street cameras?

Has she been involved in any online parenting groups? When I was expecting I was regularly on BabyCenter. Did she have anyone showing an unusual amount of attention to the baby? Unusual offers of help....

It's been mentioned repeatedly in msm that Shane Carey is NOT considered a person of interest. Right now, per TOS, Shane is a victim. How he swooshes his mouthwash in the am isn't of interest to me, nor is it going to further this case towards resolution. Let's brainstorm some ideas on how to bring Heidi and Margot home.

There is no way I can keep up with this thread. So if this has been posted, please direct me to the answers to these questions.

I'm sure Heidi had a regular route she took to and from school each morning. Has that route been released? Has any canvassing of that route been explored? Any video surveillance from businesses or street cameras?

Has she been involved in any online parenting groups? When I was expecting I was regularly on BabyCenter. Did she have anyone showing an unusual amount of attention to the baby? Unusual offers of help....

It's been mentioned repeatedly in msm that Shane Carey is NOT considered a person of interest. Right now, per TOS, Shane is a victim. How he swooshes his mouthwash in the am isn't of interest to me, nor is it going to further this case towards resolution. Let's brainstorm some ideas on how to bring Heidi and Margot home.

bbm

This. I offered up a scenario on this possibility, (page 42 I think). I thought it far fetched even as I was writing.......but strange things do happen. As was said in the PC., it's a "unique" case.

I don't see anything that screams he did it. Did you notice where he speaks about his father's cancer and also laughs away his crying?

At the end of the video, a couple of thumbnails appear for other videos. One was "Is Shane Carey the new Chris Watts?" Despicable.
Chris Watts is the first thing I thought of too.
That smiling...

Interesting. So I wonder if he usually did school pickup and not Heidi? Or did he somehow know Heidi wouldn’t be able to pick their son up and didn’t need a phone call? Still odd to not be concerned she wasn’t home in all that time especially with a newborn. And he says himself she wouldn’t go anywhere without telling someone - so why did she visit a friends apartment without telling him?

weird moo
I really want to know if this friend has come forward to LEO.

It's possible (not giving him any excuse here, but just knowing how reporting can go) that he meant the school didn't call at 3:15 when she was supposed to pick up the son (IF that was the case - I do not know that to be so), but that they waited to call until after 6 (super late, and the child had to be put in after-school care to wait for a parent).

I do know she had the day off, and he got out early (at 1) per his words.

So there was no reason to have left the boy in an after-care program that day, really.

We need more info about this and what he meant/ how he said it.

If it's true that he meant they didn't call around 3 and that was when she was expected to have picked up the child, then he's looking all the more culpable. IMO.
Maybe. It's as good as any thought right now since we're hearing contradictory statements in the interviews. In one interview he said he picked up his son from daycare (he didn't say school) so who the heck knows what actually occurred and at what time?

Sigh, I guess LE has all the interviews and will sort it out.

Interesting, it certainly does....

So, does that mean he did assume/know Heidi wasn't going to pick him up, so he did, arriving at the expected pickup time?

By school not calling does he mean the after school business taking care of the kids or whatever activity the son may have been enrolled in after school called him?

I'm very confused..... :confused:
Wondering how this became confused ?
Sloppy msm reporting, or ....??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads