TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
DEC 17, 2019
Parents of missing Austin mother say there's no way she and newborn left voluntarily
[…]

Tuesday, FBI agents were seen combing Heidi's apartment complex and interviewing neighbors.

[…]

The Broussards traveled from Lake Charles, Louisiana last week after Heidi's fiancé Shane called to tell them she and Margot were missing. They tell us they're getting regular updates from investigators and have faith that Heidi and Margot will return home.

[…]

However, the Broussard's are adamant Heidi would not leave her son -- they're positive something isn't right. "Heidi wouldn't do this, there's no way. She loves her son Silas and she would never do this -- and she would never take Margot down those stairs without her carrier and have her strapped in and her diaper bag strapped to her back," says Tammy.

Right now, Heidi's car remains in the parking lot. Police have locked down her apartment and haven't specified what items, if any, are missing.

[…]

DEC 17, updated DEC 18, 2019
La. family of missing Austin mother, infant daughter plea for their return
[…]

“Heidi, baby, if you can hear me, if you’re anywhere out there around a TV or anything, if you can hear me, we’re praying for you baby,” said HT, the aunt of the missing woman.

[…]

Her aunts and grandmother live almost 500 miles away in Winnsboro, Louisiana, and as the search continues, they are pleading for the pair to be found safe and sound.

“I want her to come home, be safe live a life she needed to live. She’s a good mother, a good person,” said MT, the grandmother of Broussard.

Her aunt HT remembers the last time she spoke to her. She said they Facetimed regularly.

“Right before she had Margot, I talked to her, and she was laying on the bed with Silas he was eating cookies and they were playing with Zeus,” Hope said.

[…]

“There’s somebody somewhere that knows something or somebodies. Step forward. Don’t be scared. That’s a little baby three weeks old and whoever can ignore that...that’s not even imaginable,” HT said.

As HT fought back tears, she cried out for their safe return.

[...]

What is the source that said SC got a call from the daycare telling him to pick up his son? He doesn’t say it in either interview.

In the interview with his dad, SC says HB wasn’t home yet, “so I went and picked up my son from daycare.” To me, it sounds like it was the normal routine for SC to pick up the son, since HB has been home with the baby. He even said that Thursday was the first day HB was out and about.

Also, in both interviews SC says the purse was in the upstairs apartment. It’s only in the outside interview he throws in the added and possibly conflicting statement about the purse being in the car, but it’s such a jumble of words it’s hard to determine if that is what he meant.

I rewatched the interviews and all I see is a terribly distraught, exhausted, and confused young man who’s brain is just crazily spinning with jumbled thoughts.

In addition, his behavior in the RAW interview indicated to me that he’s normally a laid-back guy who, when frustrated, chuckles out of embarrassment. If I was put in that ridiculous interview set-up - with the interviewer asking questions on a phone to the side, a bright light shining in my face, and the cameraman barking things at me, I’d probably snap and get angry, not chuckle, since I’m not a laid-back person.

79640602_2515974898450944_8907727009006747648_n.jpg

Austin Police Department
57 mins ·

I wonder the same. Maybe SC hoped by seeing traffic cam footage, he might spot a familiar vehicle? Perhaps looking in dumpsters was nothing more than a scared man ambling around, not knowing what to do.
If she left on her own volition, idk how anyone can make her return w/o some type of court intervention.
With LE bringing out of state LE in, I think they may have a good idea exactly what’s going on but prefer to “not rock the boat”. moo

Glad to see the thread back open. I was going to post this last night, but the thread was closed.

Her Target baby registry:
Heidi & Shane Baby Registry

*According to her Target baby registry list, a backpack/diaper bag was purchased. It looks very similar in style to the bag shown in the GMA video.

View attachment 220999 View attachment 221000
Eddie Bauer Backpack - Gray/Tan

Her Amazon baby registry:
Amazon: Baby Registry

*A baby wrap carrier/sling was purchased (Filter items by Purchased). I wonder if this item was accounted for during the search of her apartment and vehicle.

MOO

Nice sleuthing!

DEC 17, 2019
Parents of missing Austin mother say there's no way she and newborn left voluntarily
[…]

Tuesday, FBI agents were seen combing Heidi's apartment complex and interviewing neighbors.

[…]

The Broussards traveled from Lake Charles, Louisiana last week after Heidi's fiancé Shane called to tell them she and Margot were missing. They tell us they're getting regular updates from investigators and have faith that Heidi and Margot will return home.

[…]

However, the Broussard's are adamant Heidi would not leave her son -- they're positive something isn't right. "Heidi wouldn't do this, there's no way. She loves her son Silas and she would never do this -- and she would never take Margot down those stairs without her carrier and have her strapped in and her diaper bag strapped to her back," says Tammy.

Right now, Heidi's car remains in the parking lot. Police have locked down her apartment and haven't specified what items, if any, are missing.

[…]

I don’t understand why it is still in the lot? Why isn’t it being processed??

Since LE didn't say yes or no we can't assume DV.

None of her friends or family have gone on record to say that Shane was a violent guy.

I would think if this was the case. They would say something.

Jmo

Nothing on record with MSM that SC had been violent in the past, but we don’t know what family and friends have told the investigators.

Glad to see the thread back open. I was going to post this last night, but the thread was closed.

Her Target baby registry:
Heidi & Shane Baby Registry

*According to her Target baby registry list, a backpack/diaper bag was purchased. It looks very similar in style to the bag shown in the GMA video.

View attachment 220999 View attachment 221000
Eddie Bauer Backpack - Gray/Tan

Her Amazon baby registry:
Amazon: Baby Registry

*A baby wrap carrier/sling was purchased (Filter items by Purchased). I wonder if this item was accounted for during the search of her apartment and vehicle.

MOO

There is a pic floating around of this wrap. It looks tan or pinkish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads