Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should just move on and not reply to some things,a past person i havnt seen on here for awhile was posting angry posts to the point she/he was actually sending pm to make a point..i never answered....we have a few more months to wait to the inquest starts,how many more people have yet to be questioned and is ps finnished

I think we should just move on and not reply to some things,a past person i havnt seen on here for awhile was posting angry posts to the point she/he was actually sending pm to make a point..i never answered....we have a few more months to wait to the inquest starts,how many more people have yet to be questioned and is ps finnished

As far as I know PS is finished, more to come from GO thou.........I hope his health holds up till march :eek:

Or ignore and post around them.

A lot of the secrecy regarding the foster couple and FACs was unwarranted regarding William's disappearance and Judge Brereton confirmed this.

I do not know AS personally, but good for her for campaigning for transparency in this case.

William didn't disappear on the bio parent's watch.

OMG! KateM ! You've clearly got your own ideas about what's happened here, so a good & useful thing for you to do would be to Document it all & have a meeting with Crimestoppers to explain your concerns & all the things that incorrect.

In the meantime please do us all a favour by abiding by the rules of this forum & stop making everything an opportunity to nitpick on FFC.
Aside from being out of line & offensive, it's just so boring!

I do not know AS personally, but good for her for campaigning for transparency in this case.[/QUOTE]
A lot of the secrecy regarding the foster couple and FACs was unwarranted regarding William's disappearance and Judge Brereton confirmed this.

I do not know AS personally, but good for her for campaigning for transparency in this case.
I don’t think the coroner was very impressed. Can’t supply the link now, but as I’ve said many times before long time posters know they’re there. So IMO.

Maybe it was unwarranted - but it was the law and they (the FF) abided by "The Law". What has become available due to Judge Brereton has only harmed the Bio Family, nobody else.

It hasn't helped William has it?

O/T

I hope everyone & their families are safe with all these horrendous fires, especially down in the Southern Highlands. Reported 40 homes lost there today. 5 fire fighters injured , 2 critical.

My thought are with them. Stay safe everyone :(

'Overrun by fire': Fireys burnt in blaze
Oh no, that is horrible. Prayers and hopeful wishes from Southern California. We have the same horror here with wildfires and it is devastating.

Oh no, that is horrible. Prayers and hopeful wishes from Southern California. We have the same horror here with wildfires and it is devastating.

Thank you Katy, these fires have been going on for over a month now and we aren't even a month into Summer. We can only hope that the temps settle and the rain sets in.

Fingers crossed.

That would be very good advice. Or is it just a very short term project to do as much damage as possible? Disgraceful behaviour and an insult to WS and William.

I'm not doing anything to insult William or damage this site.

I am here to discuss the case like everyone else. Just because my views are different to yours and others, does not mean that you should all hunt in a rabid pack and try and bully me into silence.

Maybe it was unwarranted - but it was the law and they (the FF) abided by "The Law". What has become available due to Judge Brereton has only harmed the Bio Family, nobody else.

It hasn't helped William has it?

I don't know what you are saying.

The public had a right to know that William was a foster child and the couple who were reported to be his parents, were, in fact, his foster carers. The same goes for the grandmother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288