OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
understood. I was just thinking what would be done with such big animals. not really feasible to bury it.
My son ended up burying two horses. His brother in law trimmed some Hiskii shrubs and threw them in afield with two horses. They ate some and both died. He had a guy with a back hoe dig a hole to bury them.

My son ended up burying two horses. His brother in law trimmed some Hiskii shrubs and threw them in afield with two horses. They ate some and both died. He had a guy with a back hoe dig a hole to bury them.

I had backhoes come out and bury my horses when they passed too. I couldn't send them off on the wagon.

Fish are given many of the same antibiotics as humans—amoxicillin, ciprofloxacin, penicillin and more—sometimes even in the same doses.
This Is Why Taking Fish Medicine Is Truly a Bad Idea | Science | Smithsonian

My dogs get the same antibiotics that we get sometimes (and CHEAPER). :rolleyes: It could happen but I lean toward, if they shot them up or incapacitated them with drugs, even the W4 would know that that type of drug would be cross prescribed and it showing up in a tox screen would throw red flags unless the victim was prescribed it in a large quantity. If they were trying to make it look like a drug hit, I'd go with a Heroin cocktail. H is cheap and easy to find and no paper trail.

ETA; Of course we aren't dealing with the sharpest knives in the drawer here so...

May 2017 had the 3 searches:
Peterson Rd, Flying W Farms, and 2 Wagner trailers (plus 1 utility trailer they took) holding household goods stored at a business, and LE did alot of interviews with the Wagners that month. Then they arrived in Alaska in June, their Kenai neighbor saw them moving in in June.

It was approximately May 2018 when the Wagners came back to Ohio, mentioned in MSM and by a local gas station owner who saw them coming to her business for gas, cigarettes, and subway sandwiches, many times during the 6 months prior to their arrests in November 2018.

There was an incident report taken out for Jake's "wife" so maybe she came back to Ohio, had problems with Jake, then filed a report and left. She is still a mystery but she is mentioned in the discovery so she is not a "fake" person...2 Cents...
Oh she's real alright, she even made a video. It's out there and interesting. Thanks for the timeline CC, I forget that stuff. So it was May but 2018 she was in Ohio.

Oh she's real alright, she even made a video. It's out there and interesting. Thanks for the timeline CC, I forget that stuff. So it was May but 2018 she was in Ohio.
Well the incident report I have but can't verify it's authenticity is for 8-15-18. So maybe this poor girl came from Alaska with the Wagners then was abused by Jake for identity fraud and threats and harassment then took out this report from Scioto County Sheriff's office Portsmouth. Says she's homeless so she left Jake then took off and went into hiding but with the arrests she can be free again...2 cents.....

As a side note I wonder what happened to that 450# pig that was on Chris's property? I wonder if LE did an autopsy on that pig to make sure no evidence was fed to it. Or collected any refuse (polite term) left by the pig in the days after the murders. As we all know pigs will eat about anything thrown to them.

Same with the hound dogs at Frankie's place. Wonder if they tested their blood for sedatives or collected refuse (again polite term) and tested it for drugs that might have been given to them.

Just wondering if anyone has an opinion?

JMO

‘I understand your meaning but not sure any evidence fed to the pig or dogs would be valuable. If drugs, how could it be proven it was given directly by the W4 or just coincidently at the time of the murders. If spent shells, you may only find degraded or chewed. Any markings could not be consistent with those matching the guns. I have always suspected perhaps the dogs were sprayed with something to put then to sleep. Chloroform comes to mind. Also, I don’t recall anything regarding animals in discovery. I’m not trying to argue or say you’re wrong. I’m only trying to look objectively and play devil’s advocate. JMOO. Chloroform For Sale | USA Laboratory Grade | Buy Online In USA
https://www.quora.com/How-long-does-chloroform-knock-you-out-for

‘I understand your meaning but not sure any evidence fed to the pig or dogs would be valuable. If drugs, how could it be proven it was given directly by the W4 or just coincidently at the time of the murders. If spent shells, you may only find degraded or chewed. Any markings could not be consistent with those matching the guns. I have always suspected perhaps the dogs were sprayed with something to put then to sleep. Chloroform comes to mind. Also, I don’t recall anything regarding animals in discovery. I’m not trying to argue or say you’re wrong. I’m only trying to look objectively and play devil’s advocate. JMOO. Chloroform For Sale | USA Laboratory Grade | Buy Online In USA
https://www.quora.com/How-long-does-chloroform-knock-you-out-for

That's disturbing. Anyone can buy chloroform online these days?

Sleepy Oak Trading Post, 3108 Back Road, Franklin Furnace OH. Scroll to the bottom. Rita Newcomb, Owner. Privately held company categorized under "Livestock Feed Manufacturers." Revenue of 140k, 2 employees.

https://www.manta.com/c/mmj43hr/sleepy-oak-trading-post

‘I’m pretty sure it doesn’t exist now. Think it closed after RN’s husband died several yrs ago or it was sold and goes under a different name now.

That's disturbing. Anyone can buy chloroform online these days?
Apparently so. I’m wondering if you have to sign for it to get it. IIRC, CA’s mother told the court she was looking up chloroPHYLL and found chloroform on the internet.

Just popping in to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. My wish for the New Year will be that everyone finds it in their heart to be a little kinder to one another, and replace their negative thoughts with positive ones. Please extend a hand to someone in need and help them if you can. Peace, love, and joy to you all.

See you all next year!

Just popping in to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. My wish for the New Year will be that everyone finds it in their heart to be a little kinder to one another, and replace their negative thoughts with positive ones. Please extend a hand to someone in need and help them if you can. Peace, love, and joy to you all.

See you all next year!

Same to you and to everyone else here! Merry Christmas!

Will probably be too busy to visit here the next few days, hope you all have a great holiday!

Happy Holidays to all. Hope everyone enjoys love and peace this season. Missing loved ones is hard around this time. I hope the Rhoden and Gilley families and friends can find much joy in the little ones spared and recovered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth