TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
22292050-7808299-Carey_said_he_last_saw_Broussard_at_around_6_40am_and_spoke_to_h-a-6_1576731832076.jpg

I want to know if LE has seen what's under that beanie and sweater he was wearing. I'm not being accusatory. I just wonder if that was part of their investigation since it was warm on the day she went missing and the days after.

Oh I'm sure they have had him take off his beanie, shirt, jewelry (if he was weari g any) etc. To look for any marks, scratches etc.

The longer this goes on the more I think it's a stranger abduction for the baby. Only my opinion. The silence from the family the last few days, including SC, makes me think that LE has information and they're working it along with the fact that LE is not calling for searches or public assistance. They have a theory they're working.

I'm leaning on someone from her past or it could be a stranger abduction.

She had breastfeeding aids on her Baby Registry so she must have been.
Or at least was intending to breast feed/pump, when/if she created the registry to include breast milk friendly tools. For biological reasons, amongst others, feeding options may not always stay on course with the initial intended plan after birth, however.

I haven't heard SC say in any of his interviews that he contacted HB's parents or any of her family members at any point that day/night to find out if they'd heard from her at all.

If he didn't do so, that's another huge red flag.

JMO.

The speed of bureaucracy? :)

When I search the 12th, there are 1753 incidents. This is not one of them. I have searched for the address, protions of the address, names and it's listed by time, so looked around the time she was reported missing, I don't see it. Weird. I also checked the "searchable offenses", kidnapping, missing adult, etc are all listed, so it's not like they don't list these offences.

Probably about as bad as Missy Beaver's FIL walking into the dry cleaners with his wife's bloody shirt that turned out to be animal blood.

Probably not. Since father in laws aren't the usual suspect. And don't also have a huge missing chunk of time they haven't accounted for. And didn't wait 6 hours to report their missing newborn and partner despite car, diaper bag, purse and money left behind for all that time. And stated they didn't care about their phone and quickly shut it off when it rang just days after his loved ones went missing. Etc.

I haven't heard SC say in any of his interviews that he contacted HB's parents or any of her family members at any point that day/night to find out if they'd heard from her at all.

If he didn't do so, that's another huge red flag.

JMO.

He did, I dont think we know when though. HB's mom said in her interview he called her and told her.

I clicked on the link shared, which was a post where someone named Ty Carey (assumption is he is a relative of Shane Carey) had shared the Missing Persons of America post. However, the link originally shared took me to his personal page where he had shared this post from the organization. The link does not take one to the Missing Persons of America’s Facebook page, but rather to a personal post of a family member linked to SC.
If you had looked at the link it is a post on Missing Persons of America's page regarding HB being missing and it looks like all they did was post pictures and a news release.

It was pretty garbled, (the whole plea, along with "feed the baby") but really, it doesn't matter whether she was breastfeeding or not, does it?

Even if she were bottle feeding, he still may have said, "feed the baby" to whomever, for whatever reason he said it.

He is clearly shaken-up.

jmoo

p.s.- still trying to figure out what
"she won't be in trouble" means.
sigh.

Why should he?

Every little word and detail and facial expression is going to be picked apart.

Because almost his whole family are missing and he is desperate to get the word out so that someone who knows something or may see something will think of his interview and call. Because when you've lost your whole world you don't give two you know whats what people think about or pick apart. Because it's not gossip. It's not a popularity game. It's not about your reputation.

It's about a sick, desperate fear and not being able to breathe.

So you are willing to do whatever you can to get your world back.

I clicked on the link shared, which was a post where someone named Ty Carey (assumption is he is a relative of Shane Carey) had shared the Missing Persons of America post. However, the link originally shared took me to his personal page where he had shared this post from the organization. The link does not take one to the Missing Persons of America’s Facebook page, but rather to a personal post of a family member linked to SC.

The point I am making is there is nothing to be gleaned by that link, it is innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73