TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming Shane is not involved...and I’m so sorry and ashamed for thinking he was :(

In your/our defense, it would be a first, considering those weird non-informational interviews. They make sense still, only if we assume he had to veer away from giving away leads LE told him they were pursuing (the default "A dumpster is a good place for keys after a kidnapping!" is still a puzzler); and maybe that's why it sounded so weird and non-experiential.

Hey Everyone,

I was told some members were asking questions about what they can and cannot post. No Facebook comments or rumors. Please do not say "I read on Facebook..." Only if it is a mainstream media or Law Enforcement page.

You can speculate as to what happened as long as you do not accuse people by name and you do not go nuts and your speculation is not in the realm of reality.
As of now, from the bit I have read, it very well could be what some of you said all along... Heidi may have been murdered for her baby.

Thanks for keeping the media info current everyone.
I am so sorry- I will try to edit my posts. I am very guilty. I am just horrified and in shock right now- it is coming from Twitter sources, though, and I just posted one.

Tulsi Kamath‏ @tulsi_kamath
KPRC 2 Photographer Adrian Montes captured the high police activity at a home on the 8100 block of Bo Jack Drive late tonight. Investigators are at the home in connection with missing Austin mom, baby. More: https://bit.ly/36QFSHt

EMNUNlBWwAAjJaF.jpg

EMNUNmuVAAAuqPl.jpg

EMNUNmTWkAARH2n.jpg

EMNUNmQX0AAntmK.jpg

9:54 PM - 19 Dec 2019

3rd UPDATE: ME removed a body from location tonight.

BUT Cy-Fair VFD confirms Medic 10 responded to the house this afternoon for a 1-month-old female. Call came from CPS, who requested an evaluation. She had no obvious injuries but went to hospital for evaluation.

Jessica Willey on Twitter

Lord. So that sounds like someone had a suspicion and reported it to CPS who came and realized the baby might not be who she was being claimed to be? So they said she had to go to the hospital to be checked out as a ruse to remove her? And then she was identified visually.

So then the raid happened. Or police went back and made a discovery?

Houston PD, Austin PD, Rangers, and FBI raided a home in Houston. A one month old was taken from that home by CPS “this afternoon”. The Medical Examiner has arrived at that home. I think those are the only MSM facts we have.

Imo.
Also,

Jessica Willey on Twitter
UPDATE: According to online records and a source, the car investigators are interested in, is registered to someone Heidi Broussard knows. Broussard and her 3-week old daughter have been missing since December 12th.
11:29 PM - 19 Dec 2019 from Houston, TX

Grace White on Twitter
BREAKING: Investigators confirm to @KHOU the scene at a home in NW Harris County is connected to search for missing Austin mom Heidi Broussard and her baby girl #KHOU11

Last edited:
Jessica Willey‏Verified account @ImJessicaWilley
Jessica Willey Retweeted Jessica Willey

3rd UPDATE: ME removed a body from location tonight. BUT Cy-Fair VFD confirms Medic 10 responded to the house this afternoon for a 1-month-old female. Call came from CPS, who requested an evaluation. She had no obvious injuries but went to hospital for evaluation.

10:26 PM - 19 Dec 2019 from Bellaire, TX

Hey Everyone,

I was told some members were asking questions about what they can and cannot post. No Facebook comments or rumors. Please do not say "I read on Facebook..." Only if it is a mainstream media or Law Enforcement page.

You can speculate as to what happened as long as you do not accuse people by name and you do not go nuts and your speculation is not in the realm of reality.
As of now, from the bit I have read, it very well could be what some of you said all along... Heidi may have been murdered for her baby.

Thanks for keeping the media info current everyone.

I hope I don't get a spanking :oops: and I really hope that the thread doesn't get shut down tonight with this breaking news!

Happy Birthday Tricia!

Lord. So that sounds like someone had a suspicion and reported it to CPS who came and realized the baby might not be who she was being claimed to be? So they said she had to go to the hospital to be checked out as a ruse to remove her? And then she was identified visually.

So then the raid happened. Or police went back and made a discovery?
Im wondering if maybe someone took the baby to a check up and Drs put two and two together? SPECULATION ONLY

I don't think we have exact times, but earlier today Pommymommy posted a link that said Breaking news but then it was deleted.... I have a feeling it was around this time, but they had to wait for hours for a warrant. When the news first broke, they had a clip from daylight hours of LE at the house in Houston.
Yes, I don't remember the time the YouTube went up but it was scheduled to go live about 3:30 p.m. MOO

So basically, this looks like one of the most bizarre baby snatching crimes we’ve ever seen.

I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a single case, where a mother was kidnapped with her newborn, taken to another location, and apparently killed.

Atleast not in a way this stunningly brazen, and by someone the mother knew. And I get the feeling we don’t know the half of it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nobsnurse99