TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly LE will link an apartment dweller with the suspect? Idk.

*for those critical of SC and Heidi’s family for not giving more interviews, I think this was a case where they knew a lot, but could not speak to it.

My thoughts, too. I hope not, but I'm not letting anyone off the hook just yet.

No, this is not any one we have seen talking to the media.
Thank you!

I just want to say that I forgive anyone who suspected the fiance and I hope you forgive yourself. I woke up to this horrible news and am reeling. Thank you Tricia and Websleuth Mods for all you do.....
I don't think the issue here is suspecting someone. To me, the issue is the way the suspicion was voiced. That's what's wrong and quite frankly, very upsetting. Mods repeatedly illustrated how opinions, concerns and suspicions could and should be shared in a respectful a non-damaging manner, but many people just flat out ignored it. I didn't think Margo's dad was responsible for anything, it was really hard to follow the case and the thread. I hope this can be changed for the better in other threads.

I am wondering if CPS got involved from a tip or perhaps they tried to claim they delivered the baby at home or something and we're trying to get a birth certificate. If things seemed suspicious, a doctor might have reported it. All just my own speculation, but CPS can get involved for many reasons. It is odd that they we're there first.

<modsnip - no MSM link for this info>

The owner of the home on Bo Jack Dr., Houston, TX where baby and body recovered was booked into HCJ on 12/17/19 for 5 unrelated charges including defective headlight. IMO, somebody was being followed.

ETA: Male owner
I don't think that's the right person, seems too young.

I'm just wondering (thankfully they didn't) why they didn't dispose (I hate saying this word) of her body?
Probably too busy hiding the baby.

So just wild speculation here, but did LE see the "friends" car on CCTV & maybe saw Heidi getting into a car, but couldn't identify the registration/exact make of car? Hence the questions to the apt complex residents about their vehicles?

Her friend. I think this would be a tiny bit less heartbreaking if it were a stranger, but a long term friend? Compounding the horror.

JMO
With friends like that who needs enemies. This girl was not Heide's friend, sad thing is Heidi was her friend and trusted her. Bless Baby Margot and her brother as they have to grow up motherless. Bless Shane Carey to raise his children without their mother. I am sorry Heide will not see her children grow up. I can not imagine harming anyone, much less harming someone I know.:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

All the Twitter links I'm posting are from professional reporters from KHOU. As far as I'm aware, that's not against TOS. KHOU seems to be a msm news source but I'm not from the US so I could be wrong. Can anyone from the US let me know if reports from KHOU are okay? If not I shall delete my previous links. Thanks :)

All the Twitter links I'm posting are from professional reporters from KHOU. As far as I'm aware, that's not against TOS. KHOU seems to be a msm news source but I'm not from the US so I could be wrong. Can anyone from the US let me know if reports from KHOU are okay? If not I shall delete my previous links. Thanks :)
You are fine. That is the CBS affiliate.

“BREAKING: Houston woman, ‘close friend’ of Heidi Broussard, charged with kidnapping and evidence tampering (thread).“
8:24 AM · Dec 20, 2019 from Austin, TX
Tony Plohetski on Twitter

“NOW: Law enforcement sources say suspect had been plotting to take baby from Broussard, leading up to birth of Margot.“

“BREAKING: Investigators trying to find other members of plot — and believe suspect may have had help with murder of Heidi Broussard.“
[End of thread]

Last edited:
BREAKING: Houston woman, “close friend” of Heidi Broussard, charged with kidnapping and evidence tampering (thread).

NOW: Law enforcement sources say suspect had been plotting to take baby from Broussard, leading up to birth of Margot.

BREAKING: Investigators trying to find other members of plot — and believe suspect may have had help with murder of Heidi Broussard.

Prayers for Family , Godspeed Heidi , heartbreaking, may you rest in peace. Baby girl I know your family will do everything they can to help you have a wonderful life , Dad I wish you all the best in picking up the pieces and giving the children every advantage in life , my heartfelt sympathy for your loss. LE amazing investigation, good balance with what info was released and no panic in the area ,well done . Many Thanks to all agencies involved, I know you all had hoped for a different outcome. Prayers for LE and first responders every day. I am deeply sorry if we have offended any one, we keep that in mind but do have to work with the available info and every ones opinion is always welcome, that's what this forum is able to do, share facts, leads, filter through MSM and come up with possible scenario's that may help find the information that's relevant to each case. It is the many many different individuals bringing our collective life experience together for cases of all kinds and Families looking for answers . Everyone is always welcome to join us . The experience of the good people on this forum is amazing. Thanks so much to you all for your time. Makes me very proud and grateful for any contribution we make to help others. Evil lives among us, sorting it out is a tedious task. Miss Margo(t) you are a Christmas Miracle ❤️ ☀️ MOO Pray for this family for comfort, healing and strength in the days ahead. And as always Thanks so much Jethro you are awesome, we appreciate it very much. Thanks so much to y'all.

In the end, I think this story will be looked at for some time to come wrt how the local news stations handled it. IMO it further shows the decline of local news, being controlled by large companies whose focus is the advertising dollars from sharing snippets of stories across all their markets. There is less and less a focus on quality local journalism, at least that is true here in Austin.

“NOW: Law enforcement sources say suspect had been plotting to take baby from Broussard, leading up to birth of Margot.”

“BREAKING: Investigators trying to find other members of plot — and believe suspect may have had help with murder of Heidi Broussard.”
.."plotting to take baby"...1st degree murder?

Michelle Choi‏Verified account @MichelleKHOU
According to online documents from the Harris Co Medical Examiner's office - Heidi's body was discovered in the trunk of a car parked on this home's property. Sources close to investigation tell us they're relieved her baby is safe. #khou11 #htownrush

6:24 AM - 20 Dec 2019

Michelle Choi Retweeted Michelle Choi

BREAKING: Missing Austin woman, Heidi Broussards mom just confirmed w/ our sister station in Austin - the body found on the property of this NW Harris Co home belongs to Heidi. And that a woman will be charged w/ murder. #khou11 #Htownrush
Michelle Choi on Twitter

6:22 AM - 20 Dec 2019

I’m told a silver car parked in the backyard was searched through (still here) along w/ a black SUV (no longer here) parked at the house. Neighbors say the SUV is driven by man who lives here, the silver car by his girlfriend. #khou11 #htownrush

6:06 AM - 20 Dec 2019 from Houston, TX

A neighbor who lives a few houses down says this man bought this two story house w/ another woman few yrs ago, was single, then his new g/f moved in about 1-2 yrs ago. Says both him & g/f are nice, quiet, folks who keep to themselves. But nothing suspicious. #khou11 #htownrush

6:05 AM - 20 Dec 2019 from Houston, TX

He says this man has always been a nice. Austin Police asked neighbor if his doorbell surveillance captured a black SUV going by, it didn’t. He was also asked if anything suspicious happened on Dec. 12, the day the young Austin Mom & her baby went missing. #khou11 #htownrush

5:51 AM - 20 Dec 2019 from Houston, TX

I don't think the issue here is suspecting someone. To me, the issue is the way the suspicion was voiced. That's what's wrong and quite frankly, very upsetting. Mods repeatedly illustrated how opinions, concerns and suspicions could and should be shared in a respectful a non-damaging manner, but many people just flat out ignored it. I didn't think Margo's dad was responsible for anything, it was really hard to follow the case and the thread. I hope this can be changed for the better in other threads.
Well said. We must always remember we do not know what someone we might suspect told LE about what actually occurred. Here it seemed obvious SC was not on LE radar and the apartment was not considered a crime scene. Jmo
........the suspect/s might have been eagerly anticipating Heidi’s mom returning to LA so they could carry out their murderous plan (I don’t know they were, but I suspect so)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021