TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on the fence throughout all of this ( which I have previously posted a few times) and the reason why was because of his interviews. I am also guilty though since I was looking for that 1 piece that would push me from one side to the other. I could see both sides. With that being said, this is a discussion board, that's what brings us here. We discuss possibilities. I have been wrong many times. There are rules here for that reason. I don't agree with the posters who are "shaming" others for their thoughts.

With that being said, this case is just getting started. I'm sure more charges will be in the near future.

To the families- I am so very sorry for your loss. I pray that all of you can come together and raise those beautiful babies together. Prayers to all of you.

Excep
Texas authorities say the woman suspected of killing Austin woman Heidi Broussard pretended to pregnant around the same time as the slain mother, according to KVUE-TV reporter, Tony Plohetski

A family member confirmed to NBC News that authorities believe the body found in a Houston home on Thursday is Heidi Broussard.
Update: Suspect arrested for kidnapping Heidi Broussard was a ‘close friend’ who pretended to be pregnant at same time, police say
She wasn't found in the home - or so I've read.

Ive been wondering, since everything has changed, if some of the comments and behaviors of SC made more sense now to others.
Here's a hypothesis. ( And Lord knows I've been wrong about everything else so far so this could all be a load too)
SC is informed in some way by LE that they suspect It was kidnapping for the baby. ( (Don't know what would lead them to that but stayWith me!
Some of his comments that sounded so bizarre or out of place make more sense too me.
Comments about what a good mother Heidi is. Comments about feeding the baby and how often. Showing the books she bought her baby. Touchstones that might give the abductor pause.
Also if LE had told him some information but wanted him to play the interviews a certain way to help the investigation, that could explain the extreme nerves and lack of eye contact with the camera.
And IF LE asked him to do these things and not respond at all to the accusations, but to allow everyone to hone in on him for a while as a distraction- to make the suspect more comfortable- then the toll on his nerves would have been tremendous!
Yes, you might point out a dozen other things that he said or did that DIDN'T make sense and I totally get It. But today, I'm feeling like at least looking at this from another angle on his behalf because he certainly didn't receive any benefit of the doubt from me up until yesterday.

This is a REALLY good point you have made here. It does make sense.
Yes, “Feed the baby” makes perfect sense now.

I am also wondering if Magen Fieramusca was the source in the article below?
Heidi Broussard: Friend shocked that missing mom was back with fiance after ‘rocky’ breakup. Exclusive details as search for mom & newborn continues

Police make gruesome discovery in Jersey Village home

SABBM:

The body was found in the trunk of the car outside of the house on Bo Jack Drive near Jersey Village, according to media reports. An autopsy will be conducted Friday.

A Houston woman believed to have been a friend of Broussard's has been arrested and charged with kidnapping and evidence tampering, according to media reports. She is expected to be charged with murder.

I wonder if LE will release the cause of death once the autopsy is complete.

My money is on the fact that LE has evidence via phone records of conversation between Hedi and Megan that showed Megan lured her by making plans to meet up that morning or afternoon. I’m betting they may also have had video footage of Megan’s car and that all of this combined led them to the house in Houston. JMO

It doesn't say video, but it does say that LE had proof of Magen's car in the Austin area that day: Tony Plohetski on Twitter

Hopefully being cleared and reunited with baby Margo. So sad to think of how the entire family is going to change without HB. She will be forever remembered. Little baby Margo will be the love and light that pulls her family together and brings them joy in coming years. MOO
He could barely hold it together in the interviews he did. I doubt he's any better now. He probably needs lots of time before he can even talk about this. The part where he said he looked in the dumpster to see if she threw the car keys in there. He must have not have meant Heidi,but the perp,and getting things mixed up, having a hard time in the interview and not being able to do it anymore. He was trying so hard to hold it together,and not slip up,so the perp wouldn't harm Heidi,and Margo. I'm thinking now the reason he didn't mention what he was doing in the between hrs was to put the perp at ease.
MOO

I just got in and I couldn't believe it when I saw the headline banner here!

I'm so grateful baby M is alive, but poor Heidi :( How awful for the 6 year old to lose his mom, but especially right at Christmastime :( Baby M is too little to know what's happening, but both the children have this loss forever :( It's so not fair :(

My condolences to all the family members of Heidi and little M. I hope they will be able to give lots of love and support to the children and to Shane :(

Law enforcement officials said at least one person is behind bars in connection with the death of Heidi Broussard, a mother who vanished from Austin with her 3-week-old baby on December 12.

The suspect reportedly said she, too, was pregnant while Heidi was pregnant with her infant daughter, Margo. The woman reportedly carried out the scheme for nine months and had been plotting to take Heidi’s baby away from her.

Authorities found Margo alive inside a Houston home on Thursday night. She was taken to a local hospital for a medical evaluation. Heidi was found deceased at the location.

A car found at the home is registered to Magen Rose Fieramusca. She is currently in custody at the Harris County Jail facing kidnapping and tampering charges. Her bond has been set at $60,000 for now, but upgraded charges are expected.

Meanwhile, authorities also confirmed that they have no reason to believe that Heidi’s fiance, Shane Carey, had anything to do with her abduction or death.

Update: Suspect arrested for kidnapping Heidi Broussard was a ‘close friend’ who pretended to be pregnant at same time, police say

I'll admit being totally wrong, but the stats and demeanor seemed insurmountable.

Interesting to see how the State argues that the accused is competent after allegedly committing such a bizarre act with zero percent chance of "success."

My money is on the fact that LE has evidence via phone records of conversation between Hedi and Megan that showed Megan lured her by making plans to meet up that morning or afternoon. I’m betting they may also have had video footage of Megan’s car and that all of this combined led them to the house in Houston. JMO
It was said they have images of the suspect’s car in the area. Perhaps they were looking for her & could not locate her. She may have waited a few days before returning to her home. Moo

I am usually extremely quiet, or extremely vocal here on WS, (I have to say this) but it is my understanding of TOS that we are not to victim blame. SC was not named a POI so he was/is a victim in this case. That is why a lot of people seem upset on the threads in this case...violating TOS has caused threads to be shut down at critical times in these cases, due to victim blaming. I think it is best to move on from it, no matter who said what about whom early on...MOO
We are all here for Heidi & Margo❤️regardless.
Having said that, I wasn’t “here” early on, but I was following elsewhere.
I watched SC’s interviews & described them as a “mess”. IMO I thought he was perhaps on some type of medication that was hindering his ability to communicate. Being fidgety, not making eye contact, disjointed sentences, etc. It now makes so much sense to me MOO
Whatever his past crimes, IF ANY SC needs prayed for....pray God changes his heart instead of condemning him to be what he might have been in the PAST.
He will have custody of these lil ones...I pray all three of them can live the best lives they possibly can, considering.
MOO

Yes, “Feed the baby” makes perfect sense now.

I am also wondering if Magen Fieramusca was the source in the article below?
Heidi Broussard: Friend shocked that missing mom was back with fiance after ‘rocky’ breakup. Exclusive details as search for mom & newborn continues
Magen Fieramusca named as 'killer' of Heidi Broussard who 'snatched her baby' | Metro News

Can only imagine what the COD is. She had to have done something quickly to Heidi, I doubt Heidi would have willingly gone over 3 hours away.
This article doesn't mention her stop at the book fair - didn't Heidi call him on her way back home from there? It also states no sign of a struggle. Just bizarre.

I feel physically ill reading the latest developments. It's so strange to have just left poor Heidi's body in the car. I have a friend I've known for 20 years and I'm trying to imagine how absolutely confused and terrified I'd be if I had a baby and my friend kidnapped me and the baby and then I realised she was going to murder me and take my child. My brain honestly can't even imagine how petrified, shocked and confused I'd be. What on earth goes on in people's lives and minds to make them capable of this sort of thing? My god. I am devastated for Heidi and her family but so glad the baby is alive and well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆