TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

From your link "A registry on The Bump website for Fieramusca said that her and Christopher Green were having a baby who was due on December 1. "

She also had a target registry (still up) and a myregistry.com baby list. Did she purposefully present to her friends a false name? Delivery date of December 1st, and very few items purchased

target.jpg myregistry.jpg

https://www.target.com/gift-registry/giftgiver?registryId=6360ea89e61e45c691e98818e5fb5d0b&type=BABY

I have been following along silently and this kind of heartbreaking news just never gets any easier, even when we anticipate this kind out outcome.

Prayers for Heidi's family and friends as they begin their new normal; especially her children.

Also, my 4 year old was born December 1st, and I just had a memory on Facebook pop up of her snuggled against me at 19 days old. Everything that was taken from Heidi and taken from Baby M and from Silas is just sitting with me. This is so so so cruel.

Wow. W
and

BREAKING: Investigators trying to find other members of plot — and believe suspect may have had help with murder of Heidi Broussard.
WOW. Shocking that one single
that isn't high enough IMO
IMO There should No Bond. Texas is so close to the border. No telling what a whackos like this will do,while out on bond. MOO

Blaming for speculation of what the average occurance is in most crimes (look at those closest and unfortunately male against female crime stats) is unfair especially in a forum open to any and all scenarios. I myself went the gamete of possible baby kidnapping, double kidnapping, double murder because this forum allows brainstorming in the area of sleuthing without prejudice. It could have easily gone the other direction.
Plus more than one friend was publicly discussing his witnessed violence towards her. It's not much of a stretch to consider him involved. It would be stupid not to actually.

Fieramusca has been arrested and charged with kidnapping and evidence tampering. She is expected to be charged with murder, according to KVUE's sister station KHOU. Police believe Fieramusca may have had help allegedly murdering Broussard.

Harris County Medical Examiner's Office confirmed they found a body in a trunk of a vehicle in Houston.

Police said DNA testing is underway to confirm if it is her. The baby is reportedly healthy and in the care of Child Protective Services.

Police will provide updates during a press conference Friday afternoon at 2 p.m.

This all comes after around a dozen officers from the Texas Rangers, Texas Department of Public Safety, FBI and Austin Police Department were at the scene of the house in northwest Harris County on Thursday as part of the investigation into the case.
‘Close friend’ of missing Austin mom found dead identified, was plotting to take her baby: Sources

MOST POSTERS JUMPED ON THE BANDWAGON TO ACCUSE AN INNOCENT MAN OF THIS HORRIBLE CRIME. THIS IS WHY WE HAVE THE RULES THAT WE DO. BELOW IS THE WARNING POSTED ABOUT ACCUSING A PERSON OF A CRIME BEFORE POLICE NAME A SUSPECT.

Hi Everyone,

Some of you complain about the rules. First, please DO NOT complain in a thread. It takes away from the discussion and it is against TOS. Please send a private message to a mod if you have a question.

All we ask is you please stay on topic.

The main things that separate Websleuths from all the gossipy sites and Facebook groups is we do not allow gossip, we do not allow posters to accuse just anyone of a crime, no discussion about private people who have not been in mainstream media, no rumors, and there is more but this gives you a good idea.

As far as Heidi's boyfriend you can discuss what he said. You can offer your opinion on what he said as long as you do not accuse him of a crime and you do not say anything mean and nasty.

Here is an example. "HE'S LYING. HE KILLED THEM, HE IS A KILLER WHO NEEDS TO BE PUT AWAY." NO that is not allowed. However, if you want to comment on what he said you can say something along the lines of "I read what he said and I don't believe him and here's why..." Provide a reasonable explanation and you are good to go. Leave out your opinions and your descriptions.

There have been many times where members have come out yelling that someone is guilty and the person turns out to be innocent. When that happens you do damage. You do damage to the person and their family. You also damage Websleuths because we get lumped in with all the other groups who accuse anyone based on nothing and create big problems for law enforcement.

He has not been named a person of interest but he is a big part of the story. We must walk a fine line on Websleuths. Please think before you post.
Thank you
Tricia
Well, @Tricia , obviously there is much sadness reported on Websleuths, and with this case there is definite tragedy on many levels. However, I'm glad that on your birthday, there was a large dose of happiness in the news that baby Margo is alive and well.

She was interviewed according to this report:
Missing Texas mom found dead, infant daughter found alive
"KEYE has also confirmed through agencies participating in the search for Heidi that a car at the residence, a gray Nissan seen in aerial video, belongs to her friend who was interviewed as part of the search."

So where was the baby when she was interviewed? This is sick on many levels.

From your link "A registry on The Bump website for Fieramusca said that her and Christopher Green were having a baby who was due on December 1. "

She also had a target registry (still up) and a myregistry.com baby list. Did she purposefully present to her friends a false name? Delivery date of December 1st, and very few items purchased

View attachment 221378 View attachment 221379

https://www.target.com/gift-registry/giftgiver?registryId=6360ea89e61e45c691e98818e5fb5d0b&type=BABY

Total speculation but it looks like she was going to have a "boy" from the items purchased.

If Magan and a person, or persons, unknown showed up at HB's apartment and made an hysterical fuss about an emergency with Magan's "pregnancy," and a need to get to urgent care, HB may have dropped everything except Margot and gotten in a vehicle voluntarily. I'm guessing that if this scheme was being carried out for nine months, she/they were not going to the leave the abduction to chance. Coincidence that this happened the first day HB took Margot out when dropping off Silas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie