TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Statistically speaking, how many murders are committed by long-time close friends? I wonder about the relationship between these two? I wonder what SC will have to say about their relationship? So many questions.

Suspect may have had a car seat since has a registry and maybe she showed up stating so
Also, my 4 year old was born December 1st, and I just had a memory on Facebook pop up of her snuggled against me at 19 days old. Everything that was taken from Heidi and taken from Baby M and from Silas is just sitting with me. This is so so so cruel.
Baby M will be inconsolable. One third of her entire life has been mayhem and madness already and afraid and without her mom. Heartache!

Has there been any news about where the murder actually occurred? Do we know if it happened in Austin or elsewhere?

I don't have time to look for sources right now, but in my opinion if the murder charge ends up in Harris County instead of Travis, the death penalty conversation completely flips.
It very well could still be the DP in Travis, despite the county’s leanings. If there are two “shock the conscience” scenarios that just beg for the DP to be applied, it’s killing cops and killing a new mother in order to snatch her newborn, IMO. And the last DP case in Travis was the 2011 murder of a cop.

Has there been any news about where the murder actually occurred? Do we know if it happened in Austin or elsewhere?

I don't have time to look for sources right now, but in my opinion if the murder charge ends up in Harris County instead of Travis, the death penalty conversation completely flips.
In what way will it flip?

Kidnapping plus murder is capital offense in Texas

Was the she-devil the only one arrested?

I haven't seen anyone else named, but I thought I read earlier that 2 people were taken into custody...was that misreporting?

Any word via MSM r/t the she-devil's male partner in the baby registry scam?

Interested to know whether and/or how much he's cooperating with LE right now.

JMO.

I haven't seen anyone else named yet, but hopefully we will find out more at the presser. MOO

Tony Plohetski on Twitter
BREAKING: Investigators trying to find other members of plot — and believe suspect may have had help with murder of Heidi Broussard.

I think it's obvious she had help. She lived with a man didn't she? One would have to be aware there was a baby in the house. And where are all the items that were purchased because if the registry? I don't understand the holdup on detaining the other person. jmo
No murder charge reported yet, unless I'm mistaken. Which leads me to consider more strongly she could have had help. Help could certainly make it easier to get a body into a car.

Keep wondering where this woman was up until last night. Could she have been driving around in that car with the body??

Also been thinking that the registry would have allowed her to get things for the baby that Heidi left in the house. The thought that this woman may have had that stuff ready is chilling. Could explain why there was no need for that car seat left in the home after Heidi disappeared. This case gets sicker with every thought. I may need to take another shower. MOO.

Statistically speaking, how many murders are committed by long-time close friends? I wonder about the relationship between these two? I wonder what SC will have to say about their relationship? So many questions.

Omg same, i wonder so many things. One of her best friends for years betrayed her and took her life and her baby. Unimaginable.

It appears the car was parked really in the backyard, is that some kind of breeze way from the garage to the back patio? Weird!
A covered walkway to the garage is highly desirable there - it rains all the time. I agree - looks like they were hiding the car in the backyard.

How long was she planning to keep Heidi in trunk? And, I still wonder who called CPS. Soo many questions.

CPS is supposed to protect the people who call in the tips, so unless the person that called says they did, we may never know.

This really makes me think the deleted interview of SC seemed staged because it was. Like asking if he could answer his phone - reporter asking him to stop swaying, etc. For some reason the police asked him to do the interview.

Does anyone remember who the reporter was?

Weren't there two raw uncut interviews posted, including one which nobody ever deleted? Or did they both have the same content? I confess I only watched one. Either way, I distinctly recall a moment in the one I did watch, where SC said "I've been doing this all day", by which I took to mean that each network was getting their own individual consecutive interview, like a Hollywood press tour. (Someone tell me if I'm way off base, here...)

Do we, though?

I grant we may know "that" posts were deleted. We don't know they weren't some posts that were deleted because the dissenters were making a mountain out of a molehill, and moderators wanted them to stop throwing up alerts for things that are subjective and not at all alertable.

"Sitting on my hands", also, IMO, is fluid, and can and has involved such points of view as "this information isn't MSM knowledge and thus I can't discuss it, although I'm pretty sure this is true"; "this arrest and conviction record isn't something we can talk about, because nobody has revealed the name of the person I know they're all talking about with my insider information"; and probably other outcomes that I haven't even thought of.
T
Do we, though?

I grant we may know "that" posts were deleted. We don't know they weren't some posts that were deleted because the dissenters were making a mountain out of a molehill, and moderators wanted them to stop throwing up alerts for things that are subjective and not at all alertable.

"Sitting on my hands", also, IMO, is fluid, and can and has involved such points of view as "this information isn't MSM knowledge and thus I can't discuss it, although I'm pretty sure this is true"; "this arrest and conviction record isn't something we can talk about, because nobody has revealed the name of the person I know they're all talking about with my insider information"; and probably other outcomes that I haven't even thought of.
True.

Never saw the need to ever post before because I didn't have any info unless the missing walked through the pasture. And apparently still don't.

If I could contribute I would.

One only needs a Websleuths ID to see posted pics or follow the scanner thread.

Weren't there two raw uncut interviews posted, including one which nobody ever deleted? Or did they both have the same content? I confess I only watched one. Either way, I distinctly recall a moment in the one I did watch, where SC said "I've been doing this all day", by which I took to mean that each network was getting their own individual consecutive interview, like a Hollywood press tour. (Someone tell me if I'm way off base, here...)
I only saw the one and kept thinking how abusive the reporter was being at times. It would make sense, but who knows.

A few years ago there was a missing woman in NC and she was "fake pregnant" and on the run. At first her family thought she had been abducted but there were sightings of her alone in several small towns and she showed as pregnant. In the end she was found and her families statement was she was getting the help she needed and they appreciated everyone's concern. Not defending Heidi's murderer but I am thinking that something mentally had to be going on with her.

It very well could still be the DP in Travis, despite the county’s leanings. If there are two “shock the conscience” scenarios that just beg for the DP to be applied, it’s killing cops and killing a new mother in order to snatch her newborn, IMO. And the last DP case in Travis was the 2011 murder of a cop.

There was the UT girl rape/murder where they had a capital murder charge applied, he got life in prison. And another case where a two year old was murdered, capital murder charge applied, he got life in prison. I never said it was impossible but in my opinion due to local politics and the elected nature of judges and prosecutors here, it will be an uphill battle in Travis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd