TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm open to think she operated alone, personally.

In the cases of previous baby-snatching ('womb raiders' or women who steal newborns from their parents), has there been a case where the man has been fully informed prior to the event, and been involved, or even caused, the killing himself?

To my memory, the closest we've seen is men who knew after the fact and were negligent with the information, not informing LE; those who have been ignorant and seemed to fully believe their partner had been pregnant and given birth, no matter how many clues there were against that; and even those who have been suspicious, but not enough to call LE about the situation.

But I don't remember right now a man and woman both killing a mum for the baby, or a man knowing about the plan and really helping their partner during the actual killing, even if only to restrain/threaten the parent.
I have to tell you, after working with brain injured clients in the past at a rehab- one has no idea, and I do mean no idea, just how strong a very tiny girl, teenage girl, or a grown woman can be, when adrenaline is high. A grown woman could no doubt lift almost double her weight and throw it across the room. Let me just say this much- it can take 3-4 workers to restrain a woman in such a condition, until the adrenaline levels lower. Same with the men obviously. It can actually be quite frightening when you see and deal with it yourself the first time.

Respectfully - not sure how you mean "it will stand" - where? :)

If several friends have cited his abuse, drinking, drugging and lack of proper parenting, and there are screenshots as well as arrest records (there are - easy to look up), those factors, as well as the consideration about his ability to provide for and protect the children, will matter when considering parental fitness.
Physical abuse from those pictures. No charges pended from the event.

How rare is it for a woman to strangle someone, can you think of any other cases?
Usually I would think very rare. I mean, she’d have to be strong to hold a ligature in place with sustained pressure for a period of 3-5 minutes, right. While the victim struggled. Granted Heidi was probably still in a weakened condition because of giving birth, but still.......

BREAKING: Austin PD have just left the Harris County Jail with suspect charged in connection to Heidi Broussards kidnapping and death. Magen Fieramusca was riding in the front seat crouched down with her hood up #Abc13 https://abc13.com/woman-charged-in-connection-with-kidnapping-of-austin-mom-and-baby/5771862/

Stefania Okolie on Twitter (video)

New video of Magen Fieramusca leaving the Harris County jail now headed back to Austin.

Brett Buffington on Twitter (video)

Any idea when she'll make a court appearance for her charges?

Last edited:
I wonder if MF was even living with her boyfriend? I find it incredibly hard for a man to live with a woman and not know she's faking a pregnancy. This makes me think they may not be living together and she created the pregnancy and baby to try and get him back or something like that.
I think she was living at the residence. Neighbors on Bo Jacks Dr told reporters that the homeowner CG purchased the home with a different SO a few years ago and she had since moved on and MF moved in. MOO

How rare is it for a woman to strangle someone, can you think of any other cases?
Lindsay Haugen, 32, and Robert Mast, 25, were traveling from Olympia, Washington, to North Dakota in 2015 when they stopped in Billings, Montana, where she got behind him in their car and choked him as she held his mouth and nose shut.

She told investigators that she killed him “because he asked me to” as he struggled to battle his depression — but added that she wanted to “know what it felt like to kill someone with my bare hands,” according to the UK’s Mirror.

“My last fiance broke my hand, then he got behind me, just like I did to Robby, and choked me,” she said. “I woke up on the floor and it was like I was underwater and I just wanted to do that back — but he wanted it to happen.”
https://nypost.com/2019/10/23/woman-strangled-new-boyfriend-to-know-what-it-felt-like/

Woman Arrested After Tx. Mom Is Found Dead Allegedly Claimed to Have Given Birth to Her Baby: Source

[...]

Another friend of Broussard’s, [VS], tells PEOPLE she saw both Fieramusca and Broussard’s fiancé Shane Carey in the delivery room when Broussard delivered her baby girl in November.

whose sister is friends with the suspect, tells PEOPLE that Fieramusca called his sister on FaceTime after Margo’s birth and claimed to have had a baby, holding Margo up to the phone.

Fieramusca allegedly masterminded the abductions of Broussard, 33, and her baby girl, who is just weeks old.

“She was supposedly Heidi’s friend for a long time,” says a family member of Broussard’s. “We’ve been knowing her for a long time.”

whose sister is friends with the suspect, tells PEOPLE that Fieramusca called his sister on FaceTime after Margo’s birth and claimed to have had a baby, holding Margo up to the phone

Soooooo sick!!!

BREAKING: Austin PD have just left the Harris County Jail with suspect charged in connection to Heidi Broussards kidnapping and death. Magen Fieramusca was riding in the front seat crouched down with her hood up #Abc13 https://abc13.com/woman-charged-in-connection-with-kidnapping-of-austin-mom-and-baby/5771862/

Stefania Okolie on Twitter (video)

New video of Magen Fieramusca leaving the Harris County jail now headed back to Austin.

Brett Buffington on Twitter (video)
Ah. Makes sense since HCDistrictclerk no longer shows her in custody. Guess she will be showing up in Austin in a few.

Usually I would think very rare. I mean, she’d have to be strong to hold a ligature in place with sustained pressure for a period of 3-5 minutes, right. While the victim struggled. Granted Heidi was probably still in a weakened condition because of giving birth, but still.......
I've wondered if she was drugged or somehow else incapacitated.

Physical abuse from those pictures. No charges pended from the event.
Oh, no he won't likely be convicted for those things at this point, if that's what you mean, as she's no longer living to press charges.

But prior physical abuse, heavy drinking and/or drug abuse, the ability to provide and protect and care for children - all of those certainly matter a lot when placing a child.

ETA: Just because a person is a natural parent (mother or father) doesn't mean they are a fit parent.

Last edited:
I've wondered if she was drugged or somehow else incapacitated.
I thought of that after I posted. It would have made it a lot easier. F that’s the case, she totally could have done it alone. IMO

It’s possible MF was pregnant at one point and had her boyfriend at appointments etc. Lost the baby and did not tell him, just kept on acting like she was pregnant. Went to “appointments” alone and continued to gain weight. It’s possible. Not sure how she had a “delivery” without the boyfriend knowing that she wasn’t in fact pregnant. Strange. Wonder if he knew more. We may never know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie