OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #53

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny B Bad

Reaction score
My dogs get the same antibiotics that we get sometimes (and CHEAPER). :rolleyes: It could happen but I lean toward, if they shot them up or incapacitated them with drugs, even the W4 would know that that type of drug would be cross prescribed and it showing up in a tox screen would throw red flags unless the victim was prescribed it in a large quantity. If they were trying to make it look like a drug hit, I'd go with a Heroin cocktail. H is cheap and easy to find and no paper trail.

ETA; Of course we aren't dealing with the sharpest knives in the drawer here so...
Do you sleuthers remember what some of the Amazon receipt said, the Wagner's bought an High Power Sling Shot, you can shoot drugged up food anywhere you please, JMO

Last edited:
As stated in AWs last journal entry, the State agreed to turn over Discovery by Dec 31 regarding the last search at the FWF and results of RN's plea. Do you look for this to happen?

Yes, the State agreed to it and the judge ordered it.

But what information will they get from Rita???

Counsel for the defendant and counsel for the State of Ohio further indicated to the Court that the State of Ohio would provide the defense with additional discovery involving some recent developments in the action on or before December 31, 2019, and that further discovery that had not yet been furnished will be furnished on or before January 31, 2020.

It is therefore ORDERED that the State of Ohio shall comply with this discovery timetable as agreed upon by the parties.

Payment for the slingshot was after the murders?
Yes. Fred did quite a bit of shopping for Billy (I assume) that day May 7, 2016.
He has a motorcycle, she bought a motorcycle helmet size XL for $249.00.
A fringe black leather jacket with bead and bone (sounds appropriate) size 4XL for
$164.99.
And the infamous bullet proof vest size 2XL for $320.00.
Add slingshot for $43.42 and she spent $777.41 in just one day for Bad Billy.

Wait---she said she bought 2 BPVs in 2 different sizes so add on another $320.00 for a grand total of
$1,097.41.

I think we can get the idea of how the 4 Wagners can have so many "toys" with disability and foodstamps.

And I'm sure we can figure out where the commissary/phone money comes from. I imagine she's resentful having to pay for Angela too, but I don't see how she can leave her out unless she blames Angela. But how can she blame Angela when remember, she says her family is innocent.

If her poor daughter-in-law is sitting in jail being railroaded, being falsely accused of 22 felonies, seems she'd want to help her out.

Wait---maybey not, after all, it's pretty clear her daughter-in-law masterminded the custody documents getting her son and grandsons stuck with a motive for murder.
So that might put a damper on her wanting to help and wanting to go to her court hearings.
.....2 Cents.....

Last edited:
How many things was bought that week of May 2016 that had already been purchased before, that had to be destroyed and re-purchase because it had DNA on it from the Rhodens family murders or it had some kind of incriminating evidence on it like animal tranquilizer, also I don’t buy 4 grown men sleeping thru 2 shooters walking in their homes without putting up some kind of fight, something is right with that story & JMO BW was hurt that night because Angela and Jake was given all early interviews while BW was kept from the limelight, and on the stuff that Fredericka pay for it look like a hit mans shopping list, JMO

How many things was bought that week of May 2016 that had already been purchased before, that had to be destroyed and re-purchase because it had DNA on it from the Rhodens family murders
or it had some kind of incriminating evidence on it like animal tranquilizer, also I don’t buy 4 grown men sleeping thru 2 shooters walking in their homes without putting up some kind of fight, something is right with that story & JMO BW was hurt that night because Angela and Jake was given all early interviews while BW was kept from the limelight, and on the stuff that Fredericka pay for it look like a hit mans shopping list, JMO

That's a great point. BBM

The W's are sickening human beings. moo

Last edited:
What does all of you sleuthers think who is talking in the Wagners/Newcomb family, Someone is because those people from BCI went straight to where they wanted to look on Fredericka property a few weeks ago, JMO

What does all of you sleuthers think who is talking in the Wagners/Newcomb family, Someone is because those people from BCI went straight to where they wanted to look on Fredericka property a few weeks ago, JMO

One person cut a deal so my money is on her.

The problem with that is it seems hard to believe that AW would give her any information on them.

I can't look on my phone. I would like to know when BCI talked to her and if it was before or after the W's left for Alaska.

Are there any other employees or residents at the Wagner farm not counting the 4 and Fred?

Probably at FWF, but they can't be discussed or sleuthed as they're not witnesses nor have they been named as POI's, etc. JMO, I doubt Billy Wagner's family employed help at the Peterson Rd farm. It's a much smaller farm.

That said, if there were employees working at the FWF around the time of the Rhoden/Gilley murders, its possible they saw something suspicious. LE has probably interviewed all of them and it's possible some may be called as witnesses.

Last edited:
Not killing the dogs--their pastor:
"they wept over dogs"
...2 Cents.....Only............

I want to clarify that Kelly Cinereski is not their pastor, and was not during this time frame (he lives/works in Seward, AK).
His son Caleb, was their pastor when they lived in Alaska, who lives/works in Kenai, AK .
After 19 months and more than 4,000 miles, focus on Wagner family turns into arrests for Pike County murders

Kelly knew the W4 but he wasn't their pastor (my personal knowledge).

Kelly may have been their pastor in Ohio, but I think that was actually his father or uncle who was associated as a pastor with FW (jmo). Kelly may have grown up with BW and their boys knew each other before the Cinereski family moved to Alaska. IIRC, Caleb was the pastor at GW4's wedding (m00).

if I may ask an off topic question, what do you do with a dead horse?

My horse died at the vet's (long story, but one in another town) so they called people at the "wolf zoo" - a place nearby - to pick her up as feed for their wolf-dog hybrids - really really really makes me sad 28 years on.

Later, since I still had my trailer, I hauled a horse that had to be put down to the landfill, where we unloaded at the working face, the vet put him to sleep, and the landfill operator proceeded to bury it. The oldest horse I knew (lived about 28 years here) was buried on their farm. That's the most common way.

I have my horses in the outer suburbs and people usually have them cremated which costs about 2 grand. When I was at FWF there was an employee who worked with the dogs, a farm had and a lady from the church who cooked and cleaned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288