TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm
Agreed.

She comes across as a very obsessed type.

The person who turned her in said that she was mistreating the baby as well.
not sure if that means ignoring Margo or what.

But to go to all of that heinous acts and then not care for the object of your crime is unfathomable.
How would the person that made the CPS report know she was mistreating Baby Margo,if they were not there with them? How would they even have known their location?

Crimeonline was right! I can't see the text of that paywall one, but now all the disappearing second suspect stories make sense.

"Police also confirmed that a second person has been arrested in connection with the case. The second suspect’s identity is pending." < That was posted yesterday.
I followed Mackenzie Lueck’s case and remember when that suspect was arrested they briefly reported that police had in custody a second guy who apparently just happened to be with the suspect at the time police got him but was never formally arrested. Maybe something like that happened here and in the fog of reporting about the breaking arrest of MF a second arrest/person in custody was incorrectly noted. Somebody could have been detained briefly but not actually arrested.

I wonder if she became too frazzled to attend to baby M properly or what the nature of abuse was. Perhaps a lot of crying that couldn’t be calmed? It is such a blessing MF didn’t end up killing the child and fleeing. I don’t think for one minute she had any remorse as she apparently thought her plan thru for many months. After killing Heidi, I doubt she was able to think with any clarity. She had to know time was running out. Moo

Some responses from the last thread I didn’t have time to answer:

Regarding why a baby is kept by CPS under such circumstances:

gitana1 said: “1. They have to ID the baby. (Because psycho pants is claiming she’s hers and even though we all know that’s garbage, still..).

2. Unwed dads don’t have automatic parental rights in TX. So unless he has already been established as the dad via a voluntary declaration of paternity or something, the next of kin legally would be the maternal grandparents.

Click to expand...”

Typically, if his name is on the birth certificate, that’s enough.

- Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

His name can’t be added to a birth certificate until paternity is established. Two ways to do that. Voluntary Dec. of Paternity (or whatever they call it in TX) or court order.

gitana1 said:
“Yes. Like in the Kelsey Berreth case.

But I think she’s the main player. (If not the only one involved). She’s the one with incentive.“

But didn't they already charge her in the KB case prior to the plea deal, just isn't sentencing her until after PF's trial as her truthful testimony was part of the plea deal?

TX - - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

No. She wasn’t charged before the plea negotiations.

Here's my question: Heidi went with M. But she didn't have the baby in a car seat. Why would she get in the front seat, or car period, with an infant not in a car seat, to drive anywhere? This makes no sense.
Wondered that myself. ^^^

Is it possible that since the perp had pretended to have given birth herself that MF brought along her own carseat ?

Pretending that it was her baby's and Heidi could put Margo into it for the brief ride ?

bbm
Agreed.

She comes across as a very obsessed type.

The person who turned her in said that she was mistreating the baby as well.
not sure if that means ignoring Margo or what.

But to go to all of that heinous acts and then not care for the object of your crime is unfathomable.

Speculation on my part but I bet we'll find out that her obsessions have moved from person to person. Like a hunter studying their prey, so to speak. Would love for a psychologist to chime in on what they think happened.

I wonder if she became too frazzled to attend to baby M properly or what the nature of abuse was. Perhaps a lot of crying that couldn’t be calmed? It is such a blessing MF didn’t end up killing the child and fleeing. I don’t think for one minute she had any remorse as she apparently thought her plan thru for many months. After killing Heidi, I doubt she was able to think with any clarity. She had to know time was running out. Moo
Yeah, unfortunately that friend had mentioned how she heard a baby crying in the background on their phone call. Was Margo crying a lot because she was being mistreated, or was she being mistreated because she was crying a lot?

So the perp pretended to be pregnant ?

This was definitely premeditated; imo.

Chilling to the core.

All murders are horrifying, but a woman who kills for a baby (which is what this case is looking like) is seriously unhinged !

Wonder if the perp couldn't have children or had had a miscarriage and it unbalanced her ?

It’s so ghoulish and freaky. Those are some sick, disturbed people. I mean imagine the sick obsession necessary to horrifically take life, in an up close and horrible manner, in order to steal a life that doesn’t belong to you.

I want a study of these freak’s brains.

Wondered that myself. ^^^

Is it possible that since the perp had pretended to have given birth herself that MF brought along her own carseat ?

Pretending that it was her baby's and Heidi could put Margo into it for the brief ride ?
I like this theory. I’m sure MF amassed her own stash of baby gear as LE said yesterday this was planned a while.

Has anyone else thought about the aliases? I saw her booked under MF rather than MH and wondered her justification for the name change.
In 2013, Heidi Broussard referred to Maygen Humphrey as her “best friend” in a Facebook post. She has gone by both Magen Fieramusca and Maygen Humphrey, and also Magen Humphrey. Fieramusca appears to be a name from a former marriage.
Magen Fieramusca aka Maygen Humphrey: 5 Fast Facts | Heavy.com

Just catching up, re "evidently indicated with additional arrest" can anyone link additional arrest name in MSM ?

Or is this a carryover comment from last thread which has not outed an additional arrest? Perhaps just detained, and this has gotten legs on the thread?

We don't know who got arrested, just that someone did.

Yeah, unfortunately that friend had mentioned how she heard a baby crying in the background on their phone call. Was Margo crying a lot because she was being mistreated, or was she being mistreated because she was crying a lot?

Her mother disappeared. And now she’s at the hands of a weirdo who wanted her likely to keep a man or for some other reason. But not because she loved or truly wanted a child.

I mean I don’t think someone capable of murdering a mother for her baby is capable of loving another human in an authentic and healthy manner.

She acquired her trump card but probably had no use for “it” (in her mind), afterward. Except as a sort of gone girl bargaining chip.

What if Margo was in the apartment with someone Haidi trusted and she just went for a drive with the perp....

We don't know Heidi AND the baby are on video getting into the car. They could be two seperate events and the perp came back for the baby after Heidi has been killed. So sad

Here's my question: Heidi went with M. But she didn't have the baby in a car seat. Why would she get in the front seat, or car period, with an infant not in a car seat, to drive anywhere? This makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab