TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s so ghoulish and freaky. Those are some sick, disturbed people. I mean imagine the sick obsession necessary to horrifically take life, in an up close and horrible manner, in order to steal a life that doesn’t belong to you.

I want a study of these freak’s brains.
@gitana1, do you think we might see challenges due to 'mental incompetency' with the first suspect?

Based on MSM info alone it appears that something drastic and dramatic might have been going on with MF/MH over time. From the faking of pregnancy to the last text to HB which was allegedly about breastfeeding issues.

Its all quite disturbing to see what appears to be an absolutely premeditated act against a trusted and almost lifelong friend. To perpetrate such a crime at any time is heinous IMO but at the vulnerable time post part simply seems diabolical and incomprehensible!

Here's my question: Heidi went with M. But she didn't have the baby in a car seat. Why would she get in the front seat, or car period, with an infant not in a car seat, to drive anywhere? This makes no sense.
Is it verified that she "went" with MF? I haven't seen the video, but my guess would be Heidi only intended to sit in the vehicle and visit/etc. with MF, not go anywhere with her... hence no need for supplies, etc...

DEC 20 updated DEC 21, 2019
'She was always a really good mom' | Neighbors remember Austin woman Heidi Broussard
[…]

Cowan Elementary School – where Heidi's son goes to school – sent a letter home to parents:

"We are deeply saddened to learn about the recent tragedy involving one of our Cowan parents. We are a close-knit community, and when one family sustains a loss, it affects us all.

"Several of you have contacted the school regarding how you can help the family, which is greatly appreciated. At this time, we want to respect the privacy of the family.

"We know that many of our students and families will have emotions and questions and need to process what has happened. As your principal, I want you to know we are here for our students. Counselors will be available upon the students' return Wednesday, January 8th, 2020, if your child needs to speak to someone. As always, thank you for your support of our Cowan community during this difficult time."

The bizarre actions of MF remind me of Tammy Moorer with the missing Casey Anthony case. TM interjected herself purposely and publicly. Their actions are shocking and the more we hear and heard the more stunning.

gitana1 said:
“I think in that case baby would go to next of kin. The unmarried part is the problem. Unwed dads actually have very few automatic rights in many states.”

No. If the Father is on the birth certificate, the child goes to the parent. For many child custody cases between unmarried couples with children, the mother's parents are the main instigators for full custody to the mother. Margo will be returned to her father.

TX - - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

@socalferret I’m trying to explain the law. A birth certificate isn’t created while someone is in the process of giving birth. And an unmarried father can’t be added unless paternity is established. And it is not established by adding his name. (Circular argument).

It is established by a separate form he signs under oath or by court action.

That’s the law inTX.

That’s not what happened in this case though. So once the baby is ID’d, if dad has already established paternity, he is the parent and baby would be placed back with him if all else is okay.

We don't know who got arrested, just that someone did.
We don't know who got arrested, just that someone did.

OK, I didn't know a NEW arrest as many said 2 days ago arrest, and that was pulled back. So new arrest? Link in the future for such. (or were you referring to the comment 2 days ago, which was pulled back?)

What if Margo was in the apartment with someone Haidi trusted and she just went for a drive with the perp....

We don't know Heidi AND the baby are on video getting into the car. They could be two seperate events and the perp came back for the baby after Heidi has been killed. So sad
It has been reported that Margo was with Heidi when they got into MF's car. MOO

Friend of mom found dead in car trunk taken to Austin to face charge
Video at Broussard's Austin apartment complex captured her getting into Fieramusca's car willingly on Dec. 12, the day she went missing, said sources. Margot was with her.

If there is a second perp, as evidently indicated with an additional arrest, I am surprised. Who on earth would go along with this heinous plot ?

I don't know, Just reading upthread that "police confirmed" a second arrest".
No idea if this is true

OK, you may be referring to a take back from media..and behind on threads.... not new info then.

OK, you may be referring to a take back from media..and behind on threads.... not new info then.
This article is from this morning although the confirmation was made on Friday. MOO

Woman linked to Heidi Broussard death brought to Austin jail
Austin police confirmed Friday they arrested a person in connection to Broussard’s case on the same charges as Fieramusca. However, authorities would not confirm the person’s identity, citing a need to protect the integrity of the investigation.

What do we know so far about her actions?
Being a supposed "best friend", faking a pregnancy while her best friend is actually pregnant sharing the same due date, kidnapping them both, pretending the best friends baby is her own, having her best friends body in the found in the trunk of her car....those are just a few of the actions that come to mind immediately.

Being a supposed "best friend", faking a pregnancy while her best friend is actually pregnant sharing the same due date, kidnapping them both, pretending the best friends baby is her own, having her best friends body in the found in the trunk of her car....those are just a few of the actions that come to mind immediately.

I should have been more specific! Sorry! I thought it was reference to her injecting herself in the case somehow? I mean she IS the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie