TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't how MF kidnapped HB and Margo. I'm sure after everything is sorted out, it will be either extremely commonplace or a horrific blitz attack. We need to wait for the information to come out.

Psychologically speaking, MF is the most interesting one in this scenario. Absolutely dumbfounded by her arrest and alleged behavior. She appears to be a desperate person - all the unpaid legal bills related to a newish car, the weird living situation with the "boyfriend," the embezzlement in August (supposedly third trimester pregnant at the time)

Being a supposed "best friend", faking a pregnancy while her best friend is actually pregnant sharing the same due date, kidnapping them both, pretending the best friends baby is her own, having her best friends body in the found in the trunk of her car....those are just a few of the actions that come to mind immediately.
And the 45 min phone call with the Texas Equussearh leader where he practically had to hang up on her to get her off the line (or so it sounds), telling mutual friends she wanted to do interviews if it would help find the missing

plus the People report that she FaceTimed a friend holding Margo and saying she had a baby (shortly after Margo was born,not after the disappearance)

Old time WS sleuths will probably remember the Savanna Greywind case. Her baby was taken out of her womb by a neighbor in her apt building. Social services took the baby as well until paternity and DNA testing was done. Its common with unmarried couples in cases like this.

DEC 21, 2019
Heidi Broussard: Slain mom willingly got in ‘close friend’s’ car, who later kidnapped her & newborn, claimed the infant as her own [Police]
Surveillance footage obtained from slain mother Heidi Broussard’s Austin apartment complex showed her willingly getting into a car on December 12 with a woman she had been friends with for years, sources told ABC 13. Heidi was later held against her will, authorities alleged, along with her 3-week-old baby.

[…]

The Cy-Fair Fire Department found an infant alive inside the same Houston home on Thursday, believed to be Heidi’s baby girl, Margo. Law enforcement officials said Fieramusca had the baby in an infant swing inside the home and insisted that the child belonged to her.

[…]

While Heidi was missing, Fieramusca allegedly made calls and volunteered to help find her. Tim Miller, founder of the search and rescue group, Texas Equusearch, said Fieramusca indicated she was at the hospital when Heidi gave birth to Margo.

[…]

Previous reports indicated that a second suspect had been detained, but authorities have not confirmed or denied whether the person was questioned and released or arrested.

@gitana1, do you think we might see challenges due to 'mental incompetency' with the first suspect?

Based on MSM info alone it appears that something drastic and dramatic might have been going on with MF/MH over time. From the faking of pregnancy to the last text to HB which was allegedly about breastfeeding issues.

Its all quite disturbing to see what appears to be an absolutely premeditated act against a trusted and almost lifelong friend. To perpetrate such a crime at any time is heinous IMO but at the vulnerable time post part simply seems diabolical and incomprehensible!

You know I’m not sure. Based on prior similar cases competency didn’t come up IIRC. And she didn’t seem insane in the video of her at the traffic hearing. Crying but not out of her mind.

She’s a liar. Disturbed. But unless something develops between now and prelim, I don’t know. I don’t think she will be able to delay proceedings based on a lack of competency. I guess we will see.

As to an insanity defense, which is different, I’m positive that dog won’t hunt. A person can be deranged. Psychotic. Insane. A total disturbed ghoul. And still not qualify for the insanity defense which is typically extremely narrowly restricted.

Last edited:
Old time WS sleuths will probably remember the Savanna Greywind case. Her baby was taken out of her womb by a neighbor in her apt building. Social services took the baby as well until paternity and DNA testing was done. Its common with unmarried couples in cases like this.

You know they kept her long after the paternity testing and that really upset me. They knew who she was and still wouldn’t release her to her family. That wasn’t right. Critical bonding period as a newborn and they kept her in foster care.

We don't how MF kidnapped HB and Margo. I'm sure after everything is sorted out, it will be either extremely commonplace or a horrific blitz attack. We need to wait for the information to come out.

Psychologically speaking, MF is the most interesting one in this scenario. Absolutely dumbfounded by her arrest and alleged behavior. She appears to be a desperate person - all the unpaid legal bills related to a newish car, the weird living situation with the "boyfriend," the embezzlement in August (supposedly third trimester pregnant at the time)

Oh! Can you tell me more about that stuff? Or link me?

Her mother disappeared. And now she’s at the hands of a weirdo who wanted her likely to keep a man or for some other reason. But not because she loved or truly wanted a child.

I mean I don’t think someone capable of murdering a mother for her baby is capable of loving another human in an authentic and healthy manner.

She acquired her trump card but probably had no use for “it” (in her mind), afterward. Except as a sort of gone girl bargaining chip.
Add to that the fact that it sounds like Heidi was breastfeeding so switching to formula may have upset baby’s tummy, which would cause lots of gas and crying. Baby’s also know their mother, they know her smell...this baby was probably crying for mama, at least at first. Oh my heart.

And the 45 min phone call with the Texas Equussearh leader where he practically had to hang up on her to get her off the line (or so it sounds), telling mutual friends she wanted to do interviews if it would help find the missing

plus the People report that she FaceTimed a friend holding Margo and saying she had a baby (shortly after Margo was born,not after the disappearance)

I’d love to know what Tim Miller said. All I heard so far is he was shocked and would’ve never suspected her after taking to her?

This case makes me feel so weird. It’s scary how bizarrely pathological a human can be.

T
Sorry folks, I was behind and reading backwards and saw a post stating it was evident an additional arrest.

Thanks, I still don't see where any article appears that ANOTHER woman was arrested as @whitelilac stated.

"If there is a second perp, as evidently indicated with an additional arrest, I am surprised. Who on earth would go along with this heinous plot ?"

I'll just go with @whitelilac is 24 hours behind in threads, and I'm about 1 hour behind?

I did NOT state another woman was arrested.
I read that another person was arrested on this thread.
Regardless time will tell, but personally I have doubts that this women involved someone else in this scheme.

This article is from this morning although the confirmation was made on Friday. MOO

Woman linked to Heidi Broussard death brought to Austin jail
Austin police confirmed Friday they arrested a person in connection to Broussard’s case on the same charges as Fieramusca. However, authorities would not confirm the person’s identity, citing a need to protect the integrity of the investigation.

I think this is a case of wording...

They arrested a person that LE would not name but they did say the charges.... the same charges as Feiramusca.

I do not think it means an additional person has been arrested, they are just making the connection with MF and what LE will not confirm.

JMO

<modsnip - quoted post has been removed>

I think what they mean is that the police never confirmed it was MF that they had in custody. They had a woman in custody on the same charges that we know MF had filed against her, but they were not confirming that woman was MF. So... only one person in custody.

MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
Add to that the fact that it sounds like Heidi was breastfeeding so switching to formula may have upset baby’s tummy, which would cause lots of gas and crying. Baby’s also know their mother, they know her smell...this baby was probably crying for mama, at least at first. Oh my heart.

It’s crushing. I feel so sorry for that poor little darling.

This article is from this morning although the confirmation was made on Friday. MOO

Woman linked to Heidi Broussard death brought to Austin jail
Austin police confirmed Friday they arrested a person in connection to Broussard’s case on the same charges as Fieramusca. However, authorities would not confirm the person’s identity, citing a need to protect the integrity of the investigation.

Is it possible that's just a poorly written statement which is causing the confusion about a second arrest?

I got the impression that the reporter was connecting the arrest of of Fieramusca on kidnapping and tampering charges to HB/MC's case, while being careful to note that LE refused to confirm the connection (just like LE refused to reveal/confirm the identify of the suspect at the press conference yesterday).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288