Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #11 *GUILTY*

When I saw that fox report the other day, I went to the courtlistener site and looked at the docket. Nothing new added since Shadid's ruling on the 30th of October that directed things to be unsealed, so I am about 99% certain they are just reporting on his October 3oth ruling.

My guess is that it fell off the radar with reporters and no one had checked the docket for a while, someone saw the 2020 episode, remembered that Shadid was going to rule on unsealing stuff, then went and looked at the docket and saw that he had ruled on the 30th -then worded it like they did so it would look like they were first to report breaking news........

I am about halfway through the 2020 episode. Nothing new really, but Michelle does come off as odd. It made me laugh when they actually mentioned that she answered the door naked and didn't seem uncomfortable at all. They show a picture of the mirrored sunglasses taken by the FBI and you see her reflection standing there looking at it in her robe with the hood up. That seemed really creepy.

that was creepy indeed.. but she did encourage him y to go.. think i got 5 parts on u tube.. found it tedious and lightweight, but filled with the submerged feeling of need to at least find her remains or try.
I was never so emotionally submerged by any case before.
I'm still of the belief that a search is warranted, just the single route between his apartment and the gym- this because I'm convinced he kept trophies having been such a big fan of serial killers and I'm still convinced he was the laziest creature on the earth.
He was about to be divorced, his breadwinner was jumping ship, he knew that.. he was about to be hit with the reality of life in such a mega way , for him- He would not be responsible for paying his own bills.
He was narcissistic enough to assume he would continue gym membership, body beautiful and all.

That is my rationale for organizing a new search.

It is relatively short, relatively inexpensive.
U of I police will almost certainly assist with search techniques and getting permits.
All that is required is a sincere group of people approach them with courtesy and respect and ask them politely.

They responded to my email immediately some time ago, upthread.
I can say they were most definitely open to suggestions and consider the investigation into the location of her remains to be both open and ongoing.

Otherwise me and @altojack will hire a plane and daycare staff to do it ourselves...lol

that was creepy indeed.. but she did encourage him y to go.. think i got 5 parts on u tube.. found it tedious and lightweight, but filled with the submerged feeling of need to at least find her remains or try.
I was never so emotionally submerged by any case before.
I'm still of the belief that a search is warranted, just the single route between his apartment and the gym- this because I'm convinced he kept trophies having been such a big fan of serial killers and I'm still convinced he was the laziest creature on the earth.
He was about to be divorced, his breadwinner was jumping ship, he knew that.. he was about to be hit with the reality of life in such a mega way , for him- He would not be responsible for paying his own bills.
He was narcissistic enough to assume he would continue gym membership, body beautiful and all.

That is my rationale for organizing a new search.

It is relatively short, relatively inexpensive.
U of I police will almost certainly assist with search techniques and getting permits.
All that is required is a sincere group of people approach them with courtesy and respect and ask them politely.

They responded to my email immediately some time ago, upthread.
I can say they were most definitely open to suggestions and consider the investigation into the location of her remains to be both open and ongoing.

Otherwise me and @altojack will hire a plane and daycare staff to do it ourselves...lol

Not had an opportunity to watch yet but I've a couple of quiet days this week which I've now earmarked as viewing days.

@kittythehare you're spot on girl, get packing.

A belated Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

Wow, heart wrenching in places seeing and hearing Yingyings mother. I don't think that poor woman will ever repair. I just couldn't help myself but the tears just fell.

I must say watching brought the matter even closer. Seeing people, I knew the names but seeing the people involved made me realise how many were involved and went through hell.

Lovely to see Terra Bullis, what a brave woman to step forward and say "yes", I'll do that. She must have felt sick in the stomach to say the least, and terrified that something might go wrong. I wonder how she is now? It's going to take some time getting over so I hope she has a close network supporting her.

I just found it and I came here to find it is already here. I'm glad he didn't get his wishes.!

Well, I hope this creep doesn't get any of his wishes in Prison.
Any request will be denied, I hope, as Officers/Guards will know what type of specimen they are now dealing with.
"Sorry, can't do" will be the given answer.:D
MOO.

Kentucky is perfect. Far away from Michelle in Arizona, far away from mom and dad in Wisconsin. Looks like the BOP gave a good ole middle finger to Brendts request for a penitentiary in Arizona.

They sure did. Assuming Michelle doesn't/hasn't already come back to the Champaign area, which would make it a reasonable 5-6 hour drive -but that is still much better than putting him in Arizona and only a couple hours away.

It's great to read that he is under lock and key, I'm hoping they lose the key. I still can't get my head around how a human can be so vicious and treat another human the way he did YY. She didn't deserve any of that at all.

Just recently I've been wondering what the uni crowd feel. The ones he taught and those who taught him. It's frightening to think that if it wasn't YY that he picked up who would he have zoned in on. Was Michelle safe with him?

It's great to read that he is under lock and key, I'm hoping they lose the key. I still can't get my head around how a human can be so vicious and treat another human the way he did YY. She didn't deserve any of that at all.

Just recently I've been wondering what the uni crowd feel. The ones he taught and those who taught him. It's frightening to think that if it wasn't YY that he picked up who would he have zoned in on. Was Michelle safe with him?

BBM

IMHO, BC was smart enough to that killing MZ would be killing the goose that laid the golden egg....

Wanna see that? Right here:

Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #33

STBX killed the goose that laid the golden egg IMHO.

Mark Sievers did it, too.

Unless MZ told him to leave, IMHO she's safe.

JMHO YMMV

@Laughing I've had a little read! That was enough for now. Sounds like a tough case to get through, especially as children involved.

Ok. Been buggin me for a week now. What joke am I not seein here??

Words are my life...always looking for a literary allusion.

Please withhold judgement: I once planned a trip so carefully that my packing included a CW McCall CD -- so that I could "roll up Interstate 44 like a rocket sled on rails" while singing along.

Also drove rather close to the speed limit.

Ms. Zhang, we'll think of you forever!

upload_2019-12-21_8-27-30.jpeg

I don't understand why he refused to say where Yingying Zhang's body was. Maybe now he wouldn't be a lifer...really sad for the victim's family :(
He wasn't smart...on the other side I'm happy he didn't do that because he got life imprisonment.

IMO, he deserved worst. He is milking the system with free room and food ! On the American taxes

and he will never, ever need to Adult, support himself financially, because he's clever enough to have the tax-burdened citizens -- us -- do that for him.

No lab experiments to carry out, no lab records to keep, no scholarly papers to write, no need to collaborate with other physicists; no students, no papers to grade. No cooking, meal planning, grocery shopping. No dishes to wash, no countertops or 'fridge to clean. No yard work, no leaking roof, no garage door sticking to the tracks. No personal property taxes, no real estate taxes.

No deadlines to meet.

He will likely be assigned a job in the facility, if that is required.

Likely read books from the library.

upload_2019-12-22_6-58-6.jpeg

JMHO YMMV

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member