TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need to know if MF was ever pregnant.... if she had some raging hormonal situation or if she was somehow delusional from day 1 of HB's pregnancy. I believe that for the first 20 yrs of their friendship, MF really was a friend- maybe I am wrong, but it seems that something changed MF, and HB was not aware of anything until it was way too late. I do not think that HB had any fear and I do not think it took much to get HB to come to the parking lot or to get HB and the baby in the car- "let's go for a ride; you can do your shopping later; I want some ice cream," or "something happened; I really need to talk," or something like that. (all speculation)

I'm leaning to MF having drugged with a very strong sedative or whatever, in a drink or coffee she was soooo thoughtful to give her while sitting in the car chatting. Nothing physical and risky should somebody walk by or look out a window. As soon as poor Heidi became disoriented or keeled over in the seat.....off they went.
I want to know what this women's online search history is. I bet experts are digging into that as we speak.

Yeah, this makes sense to me.

I don't know if this theory has been discussed, but is it possible that MF was obsessed with HB? Wanted to take her away from SC and raise Margo together? And after HB rejected her, she was killed in a jealous rage? I know how ridiculous it might sound, but I don't think it's anymore ridiculous than any other theory. Maybe she hadn't planned to kill HB at all, instead ride off into the sunset with her and the baby. (It's possible I've seen too many movies.)

Could be.

Even with the planning do you go from NEVER having committed a violent crime to expertly incapacitating your best friend, kidnapping her and a child, strangling her and leaving her in your trunk? Even Israel Keyes didn’t start out with what he considered a successful first attack. It really makes me wonder about an accomplice. If not, it’s hard for me to get my mind around your first violent crime being so heinous and involved, regardless of the planning.

Yikes! I wonder if she had her eye on someone’s baby boy.

Could be! I believe it was on twitter that she linked things for sale that included a baby crib. I'm pretty sure it was Jan 2019. I can't confirm it's her account so can't post it. I also recall an expectant mother in Colorado killed after responding to ab ad for baby things -- womb raider.

Just curious. Some questions about search warrant consent for our lawyers (and others in the know):

1) Can a landlord provide consent to search a property leased by a tenant?

2). If multiple people are on a deed, does LE need to get consent from every owner, or just one?

1) no.

2) depends if the person giving consent is home or not and where in the home is being searched.

I think we need to know if MF was ever pregnant.... if she had some raging hormonal situation or if she was somehow delusional from day 1 of HB's pregnancy. I believe that for the first 20 yrs of their friendship, MF really was a friend- maybe I am wrong, but it seems that something changed MF, and HB was not aware of anything until it was way too late. I do not think that HB had any fear and I do not think it took much to get HB to come to the parking lot or to get HB and the baby in the car- "let's go for a ride; you can do your shopping later; I want some ice cream," or "something happened; I really need to talk," or something like that. (all speculation)

Especially if she was pumping her breastmilk for weeks/months in anticipation of nursing. The delusion would continue to deepen.

Is 12/1 the (fake) expected due date? Does it show the date it was created?

Good question! I just assumed that it was created on 12/01. MF said her due date was 12/01, correct?

If so, my bad.

ETA: Changed the verbiage to read "due date".

Last edited:
I just thought of another reason someone might leave a door open... When someone is about to move something. Either in, or out. And moving something may require a...SUV.

So, for example, Heidi goes down to get ____ out of the SUV that MF is driving, but when she gets to vehicle with baby, whatever happened, happened.

ETA: I’m still not clear which vehicle was spotted in Austin. I just know that both vehicles at Houston property were searched. The sedan had Heidi’s body in trunk. But a neighbor was questioned about whether the SUV was spotted on security video Thursday. Am I getting this right?

Last edited:
I saw the baby registry a while ago but cannot remember specifics, and I think it may have been removed. Did the items on there scream "boy" or were they more gender-neutral? IMO, the biggest difference between girl and boy clothes is one color--pink. Everything else is pretty neutral. For instance, one would notice a boy dressed in pink more than a girl dressed in blue? Just a thought with just when MF's plan actually took shape.
I think the fake baby was supposed to be a boy. She does have a bunch of gender neutral items, but if you filter the page to only display the already bought items, she has items that would generally be bought for baby boys. Her Target registry had stuff mostly for a baby boy and not so many neutral items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57