TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woman linked to Heidi Broussard's death brought to Austin jail

In Houston on Saturday afternoon, a box of unopened baby formula was sitting on the doormat outside Fieramusca’s home.

Neighbors said Fieramusca lived with Christopher Green, who told authorities he believed Fieramusca was pregnant with his child. He said he thought she had given birth to the baby while he was out of town.

That certainly contradicts his mother’s claim that he was nothing more than a landlord to a woman who refused to pay rent. For two years. [Eye roll]

Last edited:
Not arguing, but I’m assuming a license plate registered to MF was the lead, or something else very loose. This was when they said they didn’t know if HB had left of her own will or if there was foul play. When they got an address, they didn’t know what they would find inside. Could’ve been two friends commiserating about rotten boyfriends, or an abduction or multiple homicides. No one knew. They really couldn’t go in with guns blazing, but they knew they potentially might find Heidi and Margot. They might’ve figured the fastest legal way to get access was by asking for a wellness check. Had they entered illegally, whatever evidence they found could be inadmissible (fruit of the poison tree doctrine.). I’m not sure they expected to find what they did. JMO of course.

I don't think the license plate registration for MF's vehicle would lead authorities to her address because it was expired. When she was initially booked into Harris County Jail (Houston), MF was also charged with failure to update her address. A basic internet background check revealed MF was still using her former workplace address (ACE Cash) where she'd been terminated after allegedly stealing $5,0o0. There was no record of MF at Bo Jack Dr where according to the owner's mother, she'd been living at for two years.

I don't think LE ever believed that BR was missing of her own free will. While there may have been surveillance video of her willingly walking to MF's vehicle-- or even getting inside, it doesn't mean they did not suspect foul play. I believe they expected the worse because a mother does not leave a child behind. Nope, it's all or nothing for a mother.

I do agree that LE would not go into the residence with guns blazing-- no way. Their priority was the safety of the infant that they knew from VFD/CPS was inside.

Also, McKenzie Lueck willingly took an uber to a park and was witnessed freely getting inside a vehicle with an alleged acquaintance. She was never seen alive again. She had a horrific death.

MOO

MF was going to trial in November for a $5,000 theft from her employer which is a TX State Jail Felony. She very well could have been headed to jail for 180 days to 2 years.

It just came to me that MF may have feigned a pregnancy with a Dec 1, due date believing it would bring her sympathy to avoid a jail sentence. If it didn't work, would she simply go to cover with she lost the baby while she was incarcerated?

However, in the last lucky break MF will ever have in her life, the theft charges against her were dismissed at her Nov 5, 2019 trial date (prosecutor didn't think they could prove the case beyond a reasonable doubt).

Did MF's unexpected freedom trigger her action to produce a baby by any means necessary?

Was she so deluded to think if that she could beat a murder investigation too?

I really don't know if she'd been brewing this plan for months. :eek:
Oh, I didn't know about the court date, maybe she figured she'd be going to jail so it wouldn't matter.

I clearly remember a SC telling someone, or maybe he stated it in his interview, that Heidi had a friend in the apartment complex and he thought that is where she had gone. So much has happened this week with this case and I can't find a link right now.
I recall the same -- it was during his initial interview which I think was on Friday, Dec 13. Said he thought she was with a friend that also lived at the apartments.

I think the point of the birth center story was so she didn’t have to account for as much time (standard hospital birth stay is 24 hours or more) and her photos didn’t have to be at a hospital. You can clearly tell a baby is born in a hospital in most photos people post on social media, etc. But birth center photos are generally in regular clothing, in a regular bed with non white walls, photos hanging and no medical equipment seen anywhere.

I have seven children, oldest is adopted so only six deliveries and I’ve had varying experiences. I had two “standard” hospital births before I knew about midwives, then a birth at a freestanding birth center not associated with a hospital and then another out of hospital birth with midwives at a birth center but associated with the local hospital, and two hospital births with midwives where the “rules” of the hospital owned birth center dictated my “need” to deliver at the hospital. My birth center births were the best, and I was home fairly quickly with both of those. For one, I labored at the birth center for about 7 hours before he was born and then I was home before he was 1.5 hours old. Another, I arrived and labored for less than 30 minutes before baby was born but we didn’t go home until about 6 hours later.

I think the point of the birth center story was so she didn’t have to account for as much time (standard hospital birth stay is 24 hours or more) and her photos didn’t have to be at a hospital. You can clearly tell a baby is born in a hospital in most photos people post on social media, etc. But birth center photos are generally in regular clothing, in a regular bed with non white walls, photos hanging and no medical equipment seen anywhere.

I have seven children, oldest is adopted so only six deliveries and I’ve had varying experiences. I had two “standard” hospital births before I knew about midwives, then a birth at a freestanding birth center not associated with a hospital and then another out of hospital birth with midwives at a birth center but associated with the local hospital, and two hospital births with midwives where the “rules” of the hospital owned birth center dictated my “need” to deliver at the hospital. My birth center births were the best, and I was home fairly quickly with both of those. For one, I labored at the birth center for about 7 hours before he was born and then I was home before he was 1.5 hours old. Another, I arrived and labored for less than 30 minutes before baby was born but we didn’t go home until about 6 hours later.
I agree, for MFs fictitious birth story a birth center makes sense as a venue.
If she says home birth people may ask who helped her (if BF out if town) and a hospital birth probably sounded more complicated to fake. IMO she has thought up a birth center as kind of a drive through stop and shop option that would generate less questions.

If you click on “shop the registry”, then Filter by “purchased”, quite a lot was purchased.

Super creepy. It’s a small glimpse into the planning that went into this.
She was certainly under the gun to produce a baby, with the December 1st due date.

I wonder if she planned to do this earlier, but was thwarted by Heidi’s mom staying with her.

The felony theft case is completely irrelevant but I still can’t quite figure out why they dropped it. I read several statements saying they had clear video of her putting the 5k cash in her purse. What else did they need? How did they not think they can prove it beyond a reasonable doubt?

The whole thing is bizarre

The felony theft case is completely irrelevant but I still can’t quite figure out why they dropped it. I read several statements saying they had clear video of her putting the 5k cash in her purse. What else did they need? How did they not think they can prove it beyond a reasonable doubt?

Yeah, it seemed like a solid case in the article I read. I don’t get it either.

Woman linked to Heidi Broussard's death brought to Austin jail

In Houston on Saturday afternoon, a box of unopened baby formula was sitting on the doormat outside Fieramusca’s home.

Neighbors said Fieramusca lived with Christopher Green, who told authorities he believed Fieramusca was pregnant with his child. He said he thought she had given birth to the baby while he was out of town.
Thanks for posting this missy1974 it is virtually the only fresh news on the case today.
From the same article some info on support for the family
A relative of Broussard’s boyfriend, Shane Carey, created an online fundraiser that received nearly $7,000 of its $10,000 goal by 5 p.m. Saturday.
A Facebook group that was created after Friday’s revelations to offer support to the family had more than 1,000 members Saturday. The group said a vigil is tentatively scheduled for Jan. 11 in Austin. A location has yet to be announced. The vigil was pushed back to January so relatives from Lake Charles, La., could attend, the page said. The group said it also plans to start a fundraiser to help with funeral expenses.

Last edited:
If you click on “shop the registry”, then Filter by “purchased”, quite a lot was purchased.

Super creepy. It’s a small glimpse into the planning that went into this.
I noticed that there is a gift card option available at the baby registry.

I wonder how many dollars MF got out of that?

Maybe they couldn't verify the date/time on the video or other minor details that could cause problems prosecuting the case. JMO

Has anyone seen the actual interview with the landlord, other than the tidbit in the Statesman? Mr Green. Where did that come from?

I have looked, other than another article that looks like it is affiliated with the first article, I can't find anything else.

The second article I found seems to have additional info that I haven't read before...

Texas mother of newborn found strangled to death

Ehlert said he never really spoke to Fieramusca, who he said was “standoffish.” He did, however, speak to Green a few times about yard work, he said.

“I saw her once about a month ago, and she looked like she might be pregnant,” Ehlert said. “But she also might have just gained weight. I wasn’t sure. I thought, ‘Well, maybe next time I see Chris (Green) I’ll ask him.’”

JMO but I don't think he was just a landlord, seems like even the neighbours thought they were a couple.

I think it was @UnderstandBlue who has stated before that the Statesman is reliable and if anyone would get inside info, it would be them... hopefully @UnderstandBlue or another local can let us know if we can rely on it or not.

Not a single thing his mother said, made any sense whatsoever. Don’t even bother trying to make any sense of it.
Not just her. It's so weird. If He thought MF had his baby even if he was out of town, did he tell anyone else? " Hey I'm a Daddy. Break out the cigars" after all the neighbor stated they were trying to have a baby. So it just doesn't make sense to me.
MOO

I haven’t heard of one! Do you recall any because I’d like to file that away for future reference.

Also, I hope you get verified. It’s easy and we really need more attorneys on here. ( I think!)

Here you go, love! There are more, but here’s a collection to start with all different legal outcomes. If it isn’t too time consuming, I will work on verification tomorrow!
  • Winifred Ransom (Fetal abduction - NGRI)
  • Andrea Curry-Demus (Guilty but mentally ill)
  • Darci Pierce (Guilty but mentally ill)
  • Effie Goodson (Initially unfit to stand for trial, later was sentenced to life)
  • Kathy Coy (pled guilty but mentally ill to avoid the death penalty)
  • Lisa Montgomery (insanity defense failed, sentenced to death)

Thanks for posting this missy1974 it is virtually the only fresh news on the case today.
From the same article some info on support for the family
A relative of Broussard’s boyfriend, Shane Carey, created an online fundraiser that received nearly $7,000 of its $10,000 goal by 5 p.m. Saturday.
A Facebook group that was created after Friday’s revelations to offer support to the family had more than 1,000 members Saturday. The group said a vigil is tentatively scheduled for Jan. 11 in Austin. A location has yet to be announced. The vigil was pushed back to January so relatives from Lake Charles, La., could attend, the page said. The group said it also plans to start a fundraiser to help with funeral expenses.
It was sluggish early on, obviously due to the cloud of suspicion over him. Now that he’s been cleared, it’s really taken off. Up over $8,000 now.

That's what moo means but what about the three asterisk's? And My Own Opinion about what?
I'm pretty sure that the asterisks are auto-generated censored words here. I realized after a while that in the *** marksievers threads, every time I wrote the initials for Peace Off Snot - it was asterisked. :D

Here's my offering for the Crazy Eyes Killer list: Stephanie Lazarus
upload_2019-12-21_23-24-54.jpeg
images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics