IN - Grandfather charged in cruise ship death of toddler Chloe Wiegand #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! That angle is even more horrifying than the previous video from the "Comay Show". Just pick up a baby, and pop her out the window. And he definitely put his entire head and shoulders outside of the window prior to hoisting Chloe up and out.

I wonder how many other videos are available?

SA better take any plea offered. Or brush up on his Spanish. I hope that he likes pigeon peas, Spam, and yucca. Staple foods in Puerto Rican prison.
Oh Honey, Raman Noodles is the universal staple in prisons everywhere.

Chloe’s parents would have all my sympathy, if only they weren’t slamming the cruise line, making ridiculous claims, and starting go fund me accounts.
For the record, they didn't start a single . Friends and family started those acounts trying to help.

Just like when Olympic Skier Bode, lost his little girl, and there was a huge outcry... How could such a wealthy couple beg for money?!

They didnt. People wanted to help and they started those accounts on behalf of the family.

And it really doesn't matter or take anything away from the rest of us.

As for slamming the cruise the line? I would despise the Cruise line where my baby died.

May not be "rational" ot fair. But I wouldn't give a fck.

For the record, they didn't start a single ***. Friends and family started those acounts trying to help.

Just like when Olympic Skier Bode, lost his little girl, and there was a huge outcry... How could such a wealthy couple beg for money?!

They didnt. People wanted to help and they started those accounts on behalf of the family.

And it really doesn't matter or take anything away from the rest of us.

As for slamming the cruise the line? I would despise the Cruise line where my baby died.

May not be "rational" ot fair. But I wouldn't give a fck.
Maybe so but I would also hate my stepfather for being the one to drop her and it's sickening for her to defend him.

Maybe so but I would also hate my stepfather for being the one to drop her and it's sickening for her to defend him.
I hear you! I would probably feel the same were it were my little girl, (I only have one girl, out of five children!).

But I must say nothing this mom does, "sickens" me, (SA is a whole nother thing!). I would never presume to understand her emotional state.
Could be, she is in such pain that even she doesn't understand her reasoning process right now.
She doesn't "sicken" me. Not by a country mile.

Last edited:
The responses indicate Nancy Grace is not a respected journalist, I’m from Australia so I wouldn’t know. :eek::D
Yeah. She's really not that 'graceful' despite the name. She messed up so many details in the Abby & Libby case it was shameful.

She couldn't even get their ages right. It's clear she didn't even care at all.
I've avoided her her ever since.

But even before that she was coming off as a self important pomus @ss.

BOMBSHELL! Nobody takes Nancy Grace Seriously anymore!

Last edited:
Yeah. She's really not that 'graceful' despite the name. She messed up so many details in the Abby & Libby case it was shameful. I've avoided her her ever since.

Years ago I liked her show and I still think Beth Karas is great!

Since the Freedom (built in 2006), refurbished 3 years ago and the Voyager (built 1998) was refurbished this year and still the windows remain openable.

Surely if RC knew the windows were non-regulation that’s the first thing they would’ve been changed. Right?

Royal Caribbean to Invest $900 Million in Revitalizing Cruise Ships

Yeah. She's really not that 'graceful' despite the name. She messed up so many details in the Abby & Libby case it was shameful. I've avoided her her ever since.

Years ago I liked her show and I still think Beth Karas is great!

:D:D Thanks for the heads up.

Since the Freedom (built in 2006), refurbished 3 years ago and the Voyager (built 1998) was refurbished this year and still the windows remain openable.

Surely if RC knew the windows were non-regulation that’s the first thing they would’ve been changed. Right?

Hmmm. Maybe because they did meet standards and no person, other than Chloe, ever got dropped out one, they obviously had inspections before each cruise. Perhaps they were planning upgrades but hadn't yet.

Since the windows weren't dangerous they had time.

Last edited:
JULY 10, 2019
Winkleman is hoping to gain access to the ship and to surveillance footage of the incident.

In my view in incidents like this, the video is always key,” he said. :cool:

New details emerge in Baby Chloe’s cruise ship death
Haha! This article is from July. My how things have changed!

Love this line: "their attorney, who described the girl as “a sweet, loving girl."

Yeah... a girl he never knew!

Really, there is a universal way to describe a two year old:

They're short, stubborn, semi-potty trained, sweet and lovable at times.

They are ALL like that I tell ya!

Last edited:
I get the feeling that no one wants to cut Chloe's parents any slack here...

I can't help but wonder, when there are so many deliberate murders that we discuss on wb's, why that is?

I know there are some here who have implied that SA deliberately killed Chloe, even someone who felt that he did it because she was becoming "verbal" impying abuse, that we have zero evidence of.

I am not a fan of conspiracy theories. There is nothing we have in front of us, to even hint, that her grandpa planned to kill this baby or was abusing her in any way. (Other than negligence in this one tragic incident ! ).

I am interested in the outcome of this case primarily because a tiny girl lost her life, and we all lost whatever contribution her life may have held.

(Plus, I am nosy, and have always been interested in the human condition and interested in True Crime like the rest of you).

Is it really necessary to speculate that the SA wanted her dead? And that her family are greedy, money grubbing people?

I agree that they are behaving badly, and that SA alone killed the child.

I disagree that he planned it, intended to do it, or that her parents were trying to gain financially from her death.

I guess what I was trying to say earlier is that there are premeditated money-grabs and opportunistic money-grabs. This is an opportunistic money-grab IMO.

An undoubtedly tragic and unimaginable incident happened to their baby and they are exploiting it for cold hard cash. NOT so that “no other child gets hurt” because.. no other child has EVER been hurt by being dropped out of a cruise ship window. This is obviously about money, hence the public perception of this family as [opportunistic] money-grubbers. IMOO.

Last edited:
I guess what I was trying to say earlier is that there are premeditated money-grabs and opportunistic money-grabs. This is an opportunistic money-grab IMO.

An undoubtedly tragic and unimaginable incident happened to their baby and they are exploiting the it for cold hard cash.
I sense more anger than greed. They don't need money. They need to do something, anything for Chloe, they need a way to vent that doesn't dishoner what she would have wanted. jmo.

I have wondered if he took any [B said:
sedative [/B]or something for anxiety just because of his obvious lack of alarm about putting Chloe out that window. My palms were sweating just thinking about it. I don't know how that didn't make him anxious!

I really honestly don't get the sense that he did this on purpose, or that he was taking any anger out on Chloe.

maybe reason he declined sobriety test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members