TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melissa Correa‏Verified account @KHOUmelissa

LATEST ON ATX ABDUCTION: Baby Margot is still in foster care until DNA results confirm her, parents ID TX ready to ask for temp. custody during Fri. hearing @Austin_Police can't confirm they've caught Heidi Broussard's killer Judge sealed docs for Magen Fieramusca

3:44 PM - 23 Dec 2019

ETA:
Reporting on the custody and/or hearing very scarce today -- no tweets by other major media players.

From the earlier KHOU video report (DEC 20, 2019), there's a standard procedure in place for the placement of Margo beginning with confirming people claiming to be related to baby Margo are indeed related (i.e., SC, TB, etc.):
  • CPS must now determine where Margot should be permanently placed.
  • First, a CPS caseworker must confirm that people claiming to be related to Margot in fact are.
  • Any person seeking custody cannot have any prior involvement with CPS,
  • No criminal record and they must have experience caring for children.
  • Must pass a background check.
If there is no suitable caregiver, the caseworker’s only other option may be to place Margot in foster care.

The CPS investigator will also typically ask the alleged perpetrator for an interview, but that person doesn’t have to agree. If they do, that information could be used as part of the investigation.

12/20/19 Video report explaining the process at the link below.

What will happen to Margot Carey, Heidi Broussard’s newborn daughter?

That what is a head scratcher. Mom couldn’t have thought MF was an non-paying room renter at her son CG’s house for 2 years. Really? What kind of b.s. story was he giving Mom or she was one of the most clueless parents there is? And why would son have to lie to momma about the relationship? For 2 years. Did she think he was gay? ( a little levity) or was he dating other women he introduced to Momma?
Maybe Momma didn't like her?

How Long Does a DNA Paternity Test Take? Most laboratories usually can process results in 2 to 3 days from the time your samples are received. There are also expedited methods to ensure a fast turnaround time if results are needed more urgently, such as for adding a name to a birth certificate.

Answers to Frequently Asked Questions About Paternity Tests

<modsnipped quoted post>

Oops - been here before -- FYI

Admin note:
Consider it a Christmas gift that the discussion has not been closed yet AGAIN. The amount of TOS violations on the last thread are staggering. Members seem to be taking advantage of the shortage of moderators at this time of year and that is disheartening. I am battling cold symptoms and have out of town family flying in today so I don’t have time to clean up the thread or log in. My generosity will not be extended to those who are blatantly disregarding TOS and sleuthing a person who has not been named a POI in MSM or by LE…. And the wrong individual to boot. DO NOT POST information unless you are absolutely positive it is the right person AND can back it up with a mainstream media link. I do not see anything in MSM or in the media thread that anyone else has been arrested.
^^^s/bbm

Last edited by a moderator:
Melissa Correa‏Verified account @KHOUmelissa

LATEST ON ATX ABDUCTION: Baby Margot is still in foster care until DNA results confirm her, parents ID TX ready to ask for temp. custody during Fri. hearing @Austin_Police can't confirm they've caught Heidi Broussard's killer Judge sealed docs for Magen Fieramusca

3:44 PM - 23 Dec 2019

ETA:
Reporting on the custody and/or hearing very scarce today -- no tweets by other major media players.

From the earlier KHOU video report (DEC 20, 2019), there's a standard procedure in place for the placement of Margo beginning with confirming people claiming to be related to baby Margo are indeed related (i.e., SC, TB, etc.):
  • CPS must now determine where Margot should be permanently placed.
  • First, a CPS caseworker must confirm that people claiming to be related to Margot in fact are.
  • Any person seeking custody cannot have any prior involvement with CPS,
  • No criminal record and they must have experience caring for children.
  • Must pass a background check.
If there is no suitable caregiver, the caseworker’s only other option may be to place Margot in foster care.

The CPS investigator will also typically ask the alleged perpetrator for an interview, but that person doesn’t have to agree. If they do, that information could be used as part of the investigation.

12/20/19 Video report explaining the process at the link below.

Why wouldn’t dad automatically be given custody if dna results match? Bio parents who lived with the parent who died should not have to jump through hoops when they did nothing wrong.

lavender bolding mine

The date/time stamp is today.

This is new.
So, there may be more arrests ?
I know, it makes it sound like there was someone else with her that could have killed Heidi while MF was an accomplice or something.

Most of us feel she could not have done this alone, so did she in fact kill Heidi, or lead Heidi to her death?

Yep. She not only schemed to steal Margo, kill Heidi and frame Shane, she had it all planned out on how she was going to screw CG. She probably thought she could take his house, too. The impossibility of pulling all that off would be irrelevant to her because the only thing that mattered was "I want" and the planning commenced. Makes me think of Patrick Frazee getting all juiced up about planning to kill multiple witnesses when he already behind bars and about to go away forever. They like that planning stage.
Very ambitious plan, huh? Only she didn’t think it all the way through cuz she got caught a week later and LE probably caught on to her really early into the investigation. I M O

I think the reason she's not been put back into Shane's care is because of that other guy coming out of the woodwork saying that Margo is his. It made the whole thing complicated and now they can't just place her back with Shane until they find out for 100% certain that he's Margo's father. Per MSM they said another guy is claiming to be the Dad so I really think that complicated it and I feel for Shane a lot.

How Long Does a DNA Paternity Test Take? Most laboratories usually can process results in 2 to 3 days from the time your samples are received. There are also expedited methods to ensure a fast turnaround time if results are needed more urgently, such as for adding a name to a birth certificate.

Answers to Frequently Asked Questions About Paternity Tests

I don't doubt the exam is complete and now CPS is proceeding to the next steps to place child including background checks, etc of parties seeking custody.

Custody to dad or grandparent's here is not a given.

I'm worried about that baby! She does NOT belong to the state, no matter what some CPS worker thinks.
They’re trying to do what is in the best interests of the baby. I have little doubt that she’ll ultimately be reunited with family.

This is a very unique situation, and it’s not something they want to rush.

We don’t know what they know.

I wonder if the hold up in further charges is due to still Investigating exactly where the murder took place. If they have found it waiting for test results? The timing is bad with the Holidays for expediting results possibly?IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ