TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was following this story on my phone. Wednesday evening I heard World News come on the t.v., so I ran into the room as the case was discussed. A large version photo of MF was on the screen. Her hair had all this black stuff on it, as though she was dying parts of it black or had started to put hair dye into it when she was arrested. Has anyone else seen that photo?
I did, I’ll look for it later. I think it made its way onine.
(Never will I complain of a “bad hair day” again)
Moo

eta: my first thought of MF’s hair: weaves hastily removed. I’d love to see a photo of her at the hospital for Margo’s birth. Moo

Last edited:
So after building my theory on this case for a week, I find a piece of the puzzle didn't even belong in the box lol

Heidi did NOT leave her purse in the car, it was upstairs....words from SC's mouth.

Throws puzzle away.

Merry Christmas!

I’m still confused on why Shane is calling her “Margot” but everything Heidi wrote says “Margo”. Check out her baby blanket with the name on it...
It is all the same name -Margot is pronounced exactly the same as Margo and SC may not even know that Heidi spelled it differently than the norm (which is Margot)

I did, I’ll look for it later. I think it made its way onine.
(Never will I complain of a “bad hair day” again)
Moo

eta: my first thought of MF’s hair: weaves hastily removed. I’d love to see a photo of her at the hospital for Margo’s birth. Moo

I wonder if she was using toppik or batiste (for dark hair) dry shampoo. I have friends that use is it to hide thinning spots. Or she could have been wearing a wig. I guess wigs get taken off for mugshots?

So they've already convened one, then for the existing felony charges. Is that indictment then assumed to be part of the newly sealed records? I'm also curious if the seal affects new charges being or going to be brought. Maybe one of our attorneys can comment on that. Tough timing for all of it with the holidays and work schedules in the courts, or perhaps extra time to be extremely careful in how they move forward with charges and evidence.

So they've already convened one, then for the existing felony charges. Is that indictment then assumed to be part of the newly sealed records? I'm also curious if the seal affects new charges being or going to be brought. Maybe one of our attorneys can comment on that. Tough timing for all of it with the holidays and work schedules in the courts, or perhaps extra time to be extremely careful in how they move forward with charges and evidence.
They always have, IIRC, four? grand juries empanelled. They often hear several cases a day. I'm sure they are off for the holidays, though, and it will take a bit of time for evidence to be gathered and the prosecutor to prepare.

They always have, IIRC, four? grand juries empanelled. They often hear several cases a day. I'm sure they are off for the holidays, though, and it will take a bit of time for evidence to be gathered and the prosecutor to prepare.

Harris County District Courts Houston/Harris County

"When and where does the Grand Jury meet?

Ten new grand juries are impaneled for each of the January and July Terms, with five serving for three months. Each grand jury meets for two scheduled days a week at 1201 Franklin, 3rd Floor, Houston, Texas 77002. The grand jury's workday can last as long as a regular work day, but is often shorter."

I had a friend who did grand jury duty. She said that at the beginning of their months long obligation was spent learning of the law. They didn't jump into the case of their first day. May be different there.

Oh yeah, the compensation....

"Will I be paid for Grand Jury Service?

Jurors will receive $6 for the first day of service. Jurors serving more than one day of jury service will be compensated at a rate calculated by the State Comptroller based upon available funding."

NOTE that above is Harris County/Houston... Below is Travis County/Austin

Grand Jury/Intake Division

"At any given time, Travis County has three grand juries who have been selected, empaneled and sworn in by one of our 8 District Court judges who hear criminal cases. Each grand jury sits for a term of typically three months, meeting at least twice a week.

A grand jury is tasked with determining whether there is sufficient probable cause to return an indictment, which is the formal written statement of a grand jury accusing a person of a criminal offense. {Tex. Code of Criminal Procedure, Art. 21.01.}"

ETA It says above that Harris County is 6 months, yet current grand juries started their three month panel in November...through January according to link below at 301 fannin street in Houston? I guess that's 5 panels for 6 months, and 5 panels for 3 months at all times to overlap? The current 3 month one is November through January.

https://www.justex.net/JustexDocuments/0/Grand Jury Information/Grand jury terms 2019.pdf

In Texas, the grand jury votes, at which point nine of the 12 grand jurors must agree there is probable cause of your guilt before they can indict you and take the case to trial.

Last edited:
Harris County District Courts Houston/Harris County

"When and where does the Grand Jury meet?

Ten new grand juries are impaneled for each of the January and July Terms, with five serving for three months. Each grand jury meets for two scheduled days a week at 1201 Franklin, 3rd Floor, Houston, Texas 77002. The grand jury's workday can last as long as a regular work day, but is often shorter."

I had a friend who did grand jury duty. She said that at the beginning of their months long obligation was spent learning of the law. They didn't jump into the case of their first day. May be different there.

Oh yeah, the compensation....

"Will I be paid for Grand Jury Service?

Jurors will receive $6 for the first day of service. Jurors serving more than one day of jury service will be compensated at a rate calculated by the State Comptroller based upon available funding."

NOTE that above is Harris County/Houston... Below is Travis County/Austin

Grand Jury/Intake Division

"At any given time, Travis County has three grand juries who have been selected, empaneled and sworn in by one of our 8 District Court judges who hear criminal cases. Each grand jury sits for a term of typically three months, meeting at least twice a week.

A grand jury is tasked with determining whether there is sufficient probable cause to return an indictment, which is the formal written statement of a grand jury accusing a person of a criminal offense. {Tex. Code of Criminal Procedure, Art. 21.01.}"

ETA It says above that Harris County is 6 months, yet current grand juries started their three month panel in November...through January according to link below at 301 fannin street in Houston? I guess that's 5 panels for 6 months, and 5 panels for 3 months at all times to overlap? The current 3 month one is November through January.

https://www.justex.net/JustexDocuments/0/Grand Jury Information/Grand jury terms 2019.pdf

In Texas, the grand jury votes, at which point nine of the 12 grand jurors must agree there is probable cause of your guilt before they can indict you and take the case to trial.
Thanks for taking the time to look that up! Interesting that they receive some legal training. I always thought it would be like normal jury instructions, but it sounds a bit more involved.

Has anyone found this - MF associated with Mushroom Patch Daycare? Seems like something she ran out of a rental house from circa 2012 or 2014?

Of course this could be a coincidence, but interesting for a reporter to suss out - see if there were any incidents that took place if/when MF was there.

Magen Fieramusca (Humphrey)
958 Earlsferry Dr
Channelview TX 77530

The Mushroom Patch Child Development
958 Earlsferry Dr
Channelview
child care

Edited to add this ticket at same address
NAME: MAGEN ROSE FIERAMUSCA
Race: White
Sex: Female
Date of Birth:
Address: 04102015 04122015 958 EARLSFERRY DR
CHANNELVIE TX 77530
Charge: EXPIRED INSPECTION CERTIFICATE MC TR41C3710119 COMM

This post was pre-approved by administration

Last edited:
This post was approved

Has anyone found this - MF owned Mushroom Patch Daycare? Seems like something she ran out of a rental house from circa 2012 or 2014?

Of course this could be a coincidence, but interesting for a reporter to suss out - see if there were any incidents that took place if/when MF was there.

Magen Fieramusca
958 Earlsferry Dr
Channelview TX 77530

958 Earlsferry Dr
Channelview
child care

Has anyone found this - MF associated with Mushroom Patch Daycare? Seems like something she ran out of a rental house from circa 2012 or 2014?

Magen Fieramusca (Humphrey)
958 Earlsferry Dr
Channelview TX 77530

958 Earlsferry Dr
Channelview
child care

Edited to add this ticket at same address
NAME: MAGEN ROSE FIERAMUSCA
Race: White
Sex: Female
Date of Birth:
Address: 04102015 04122015 958 EARLSFERRY DR
CHANNELVIE TX 77530
Charge: EXPIRED INSPECTION CERTIFICATE MC TR41C3710119 COMM

just on other sites.

just on other sites.
Thanks, but I meant here for discussion. It was relatively easy to find when inputting her addresses, so I'd be surprised if it weren't posted somewhere.

I'm looking at any arrests or incidents reported at that address, do the other sites have that info? It would save time to simply verify what they have before posting, rather than spend hours researching.

I find myself wondering if somehow MF got HB to Houston, killing her there. It would have been much safer than driving with a corpse, imo.
I understand there’s a lot of reasons this seems unlikely......no car seat, Heidi had plans to grocery shop, didn’t let SC know she was with MF, etc. but I wonder if once Heidi was in the car if maybe MF was to get her phone & turn it off, then drive to Houston. Once there, MF maybe had opportunity to overpower her either in or just outside the car & quickly rush Margo inside. Do we know for a fact MF’s car did not have a car seat?
all moo

Last edited:
Thanks, but I meant here for discussion. It was relatively easy to find when inputting her addresses, so I'd be surprised if it weren't posted somewhere.

I'm looking at any arrests or incidents reported at that address, do the other sites have that info? It would save time to simply verify what they have before posting, rather than spend hours researching.

maybe try searching the forum for the word mushroom and something will come up? there can't be too many posts with that word in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
binkbiff13