Found Deceased MI - Dr. Teleka Patrick, 30, Kalamazoo, 5 Dec 2013 - #14

And I think she was very good at hiding her illness to a large degree. They (school officials) likely knew about a couple of incidents and we're watching her but they probably didn't know about a lot of stuff. If Rev. Sapp, her family and friends, other residents and the administrators of the program all shared info, I think this would be a different story.

Sapp did share info....he got a restraining order, he addressed his church (BTW he is still getting crazy women showing up at his church and house). Her family still thinks Sapp dd it....(their denial was to extreme depths), that is when they communicated, which by their own admission was not often and they were not close...probably something to do with the physical and possible sexual abuse by the father stated at the former and hinted at the latter in Teleka's massive tweet tsunami...she kept to herself, not interacting with staff (lunches in her car) and it seems clear the other residents found her at best odd....and with her domineering personality (again read the tweets about having to have friends tell her when to stop laying into people because she lacked empathy/a filter/ etc), well...I don't think she was a candidate for everyone huddling up and helping out...she was obsessive, odd, and standoffish when not curt/mean/rude. This is by her own admission...It is a complete shame she is gone too early and because of being ill (having experience with it myself), but going off in to the "St. Teleka" path isn't reality either people.

Has anyone read the actual police case file? I would like to read it.

Poor Teleka. I don't know why, but I have been thinking about her.

I was driving home from Chicago on Saturday and passed by the exit where she left her car. I was reflecting how it is hard to believe in about 3 weeks it will have been a year since she left Kalamazoo on that fateful night.

Just wanted to say I was thinking about you Teleka, I can't decide if the year since you went missing seems like a really long time ago or if it's hard to believe it's already been a whole year. I know your family and friends must miss you dearly and many of those of us here who never knew you miss you as well.

Eternal peace and rest to you, Teleka.

How can I access this case from thread #1 on? When I try, it says I don't have permission.TIA

How can I access this case from thread #1 on? When I try, it says I don't have permission.TIA

I wonder if they are locked out of respect for Teleka. There was so much information out there about her Twitter, videos she made, stuff that highlighted her mental illness. I'll alert my post and maybe a mod can tell us.

Does anyone recall why the pastor/gospel singer guy had a restraining order on her?
She had sent him like over 400 letters , some typical stalking behavior, then he got the restraining order after she showed up at his house and talked to his kids. Apparently, he was totally unaware of the many thousands of bizarre tweets she sent out at him though, before and after the restraining order

Edit to clarify she didn't @ him in the tweets and used different accounts , so it makes sense he was unaware

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back