Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who can afford to pay hundred thousands, perhaps even millions, defending multiple civil, domestic, and criminal charges? There are so many red flags here, yet this person walks freely to participate in justice system bullying. Is there corruption going on with payoffs? Where is the federal prosecutor for this District?
I have wondered the same thing. Seems like he has an inexhaustible stash of funds.

Family court oughta come up with an estimate -- and order child support.

Now we know there's no collecting that, since Fd is simply More Important then anyone else.

Wink wink, nudge nudge.

JMHO YMMV LRR
I've been saying: why can't income be imputed. Take all the motions submitted, responded to, challenged. Guess billable hours and calculate the money. Property tax, utlities, vehicles. Add it all up. Seems like in the civil case, much of that info is out there. I mean, I guess a forensic accountant would be needed. No doubt credit card debt is high but I seriously don't think he is living totally off credit cards. Family Court should have come up with a figure long ago. If he didn't pay, lock him up. It is generally easy to be locked up for that these days. How does he explain to the Greek Grifters that he doesn't pay anything? Oh, I know, HE was the victim of Jennifer and SHE robbed HIM! I am sure that is the story. Just as GF has been portrayed. Seriously, I still say JD attorneys could have done much better. Either should have let it go for mental sanity sake or if you decide to drag it out, put the [REDACTED] screws in and nail him to the [REDACTED] wall. BTW, I agree with everything GF is doing to accomplish just that.

I agree it is unlikely, but oh how I wish it was her!
It pains me to follow the antics of FD seven months out.
The more experienced people said from the beginning that this would take many months. I didn't believe them. Man, was I wrong.
MOO.

I had thought about that too, but I don't think so. Usually where the case is opened is where it must stay. The case in CT would have to be closed first. I don't see how FD can get the divorce dismissed without having a custody ruling. JD is the one who filed but now she is not showing up for court dates. What will FD do next? Ask for a Default Judgment? Divorce by publication?

Missing Mom Case: Fotis Dulos Wants Divorce Case Dismissed
"In the last five months, neither the plaintiff nor her legal team has filed any pleadings or made any markings designed to prosecute this action and bring it closer to trial," Rochlin wrote, noting that the court hasn't taken action to move the case closer to trial. "As such, the case is dormant and absent the participation of the Plaintiff to prosecute her case, it can no longer remain a viable action."

So, FD wants to start divorce over from scratch? Since JD cannot be located, in order to get a divorce it would HAVE to be by publication, IMO. And FD would get what he asks for in the Final Judgment. Custody being a separate issue though. I wonder why he is not seeking default right now? Instead of just dismissed? I don't think he thought of any of this before May 24th. He also underestimated GF and armed guards. HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

If he wants the divorce dismissed, then he doesn't want the divorce. If it's dismissed he then could be an heir of JFD and/or would take possession of any asset owned in survivorship with her (once she was declared deceased) And then he becomes guardian of the children, unless declared unfit by the proper court (Probate?) IMO

If he wants the divorce dismissed, then he doesn't want the divorce. If it's dismissed he then could be an heir of JFD and/or would take possession of any asset owned in survivorship with her (once she was declared deceased) And then he becomes guardian of the children, unless declared unfit by the proper court (Probate?) IMO
He never wanted the divorce or it would have happened. There is an angle here. Dismissal doesn't mean "heir". She would have to be declared dead. That usually takes 7 years unless there is evidence like violent assault in a garage that results in too much blood loss to survive. He was hoping she would kill herself and settle matters. I guarantee she had severe mental issues after what she went thru. He claims she is "Gone Girl". Now he would have to claim she is deceased and provide evidence to convince a court. Oh wait, FD has been charged with disposing of bloody items with JD DNA. Doesn't fit very well with "Gone Girl". He has boxed himself in. Also, I believe custody of the children is a very separate issue. JMO.

He needs to be arrested for his wife's murder and end this charade and torture.
His MIL and children need to be allowed to move forward and heal in peace.
Enough already. No more of his empty words. No more soft ball interviews.
The evidence is there. Arrest warrants one and two.
MOO.

I have wondered the same thing. Seems like he has an inexhaustible stash of funds.
It seems fd is adding a new atty every week and these attys are acting like desperate fools making up stories for more court action because they want part of the stash of money or they believe they can help FD steal more money from gf which will assure they get paid. I think they know which judges and aides working in court offices are part of the good ole boy team and will favor them and have a network going. At least this is how it seems to the outside world and almost everyday we are shocked to see the blatant disregard for the law by attorneys and how it is overlooked. How will all of this go down in history and how will these attys and judges be viewed by the world? The saddest part is the fact that a man that was abusive to his wife and children, has already been arrested twice for crimes related to the cover up of his wife’s murder, failed to contribute to the support of his children, dishonest in his business, etc etc etc is being enabled by the pattisville team and courts to continue the abuse and torture plus use the media to torture and abuse GF and Jennifer’s children. Why can’t fd be ordered to reveal how these attys are being paid? This needs to happen now and this pattisville circus act needs to be stopped. I can’t help but think that part of np’s motivation is his hatred and disrespect of women and he is enjoying the torture of gf and the horrible lies he has been able to tell the public about Jennifer. Plus it seems pattisville team could care less about the safety and well being of Jennifer’s children. Why does this man still even have a license to practice law? Please honest judges stop this circus! Please restore the public’s faith in the legal system. MOO I know I have said all this before and so have many, many others but we are not going to give up - we want justice for Jennifer. We want you to remember that she cannot defend herself because fd killed her. MOO

He never wanted the divorce or it would have happened. There is an angle here. Dismissal doesn't mean "heir". She would have to be declared dead. That usually takes 7 years unless there is evidence like violent assault in a garage that results in too much blood loss to survive. He was hoping she would kill herself and settle matters. I guarantee she had severe mental issues after what she went thru. He claims she is "Gone Girl". Now he would have to claim she is deceased and provide evidence to convince a court. Oh wait, FD has been charged with disposing of bloody items with JD DNA. Doesn't fit very well with "Gone Girl". He has boxed himself in. Also, I believe custody of the children is a very separate issue. JMO.

Yes, I said JFD would have to be declared deceased for FD to inherit. But the children would be another issue. If he has the divorce dismissed, the family court (Superior Court) no longer would have jurisdiction over the custody issue, and the matter would probably have to be decided by a Probate Court. As was suggested in this thread, what happens if the children are outside the district of any CT district Probate Court (and we have quite a few districts here)? In the CT case of a disabled child, Danny D'Atillo, the lawyers who represented him and his parents in a medical malpractice suit were alleged to have helped themselves to a larger share of his settlement funds than they were entitled to. As I recall, it was alleged those lawyers persuaded the parents to move out of one probate district and into another--for the benefit of the lawyers (not their clients). Atty Howard Altschuler represented the parents and child in a subsequent malpractice case against the lawyers who skimmed the funds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23