TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why links are required here. So we can distinguish between fact and fiction. It could very well turn out that there was a tarp involved but at this point that is not a fact. MOO

Totally with you, Pommy, but just want to point out that MSM has been horrible with facts and contradicting info. Sigh. With local news it's misinfo/slipshod reporting and with national/international news it's disinfo and propaganda! This is why reading news requires extreme discernment. It becomes a matter of compiling various stories, cross checking assertions, common sense and applying what you do know, such as stuff like SOP of LE.

All of this minutiae really starts to drive me crazy and it's not going to get any better with a sealed case and no hearing until February.

We KNOW:

Heidi was found dead in the trunk of the silver Nissan.
Her body would have been taken to the ME's office for autopsy and recovery of forensic evidence.
Margo was in the house, unharmed.
The car would have been towed and processed, as well CG's SUV, if he didn't take it on a business trip when all of this went down.
The whole Bo Jack Dr residence would be searched.

It's what we don't know is the big question. What happened between Heidi getting into a vehicle at her apartment and being found dead in a trunk in Houston? Unless someone leaks something to the press or a Youtuber, we aren't going to know for over, at least, a month.

Here's a video that show's a couple of guys comparing the trunk space on a Nissan Versa and a Honda Accord.

One thing I noticed is that the license plate is placed on the trunk lid on these cars which makes the trunk opening lower than cars that have the plate fixed below.

The obvious reason to design the trunk opening this way is to allow for easier loading of large and heavy items into the trunk. JMO.

Interesting. Also the versa here has to open the trunk from the inside of the car, not a remote or trunk button on the rear access. Bet those guys didn't expect this video to come in handy here.

2015 Nissan Versa is what’s listed on the Citation located here: Smart Search - Harris County Justice of the Peace Courts

I certainly hope I can post such info. I never post anything because I’m scared I’ll break the rules!

Interesting. Thanks for this resource. Also, her address is a Walgreens....

Totally with you, Pommy, but just want to point out that MSM has been horrible with facts and contradicting info. Sigh. With local news it's misinfo/slipshod reporting and with national/international news it's disinfo and propaganda! This is why reading news requires extreme discernment. It becomes a matter of compiling various stories, cross checking assertions, common sense and applying what you do know, such as stuff like SOP of LE.

All of this minutiae really starts to drive me crazy and it's not going to get any better with a sealed case and no hearing until February.

We KNOW:

Heidi was found dead in the trunk of the silver Nissan.
Her body would have been taken to the ME's office for autopsy and recovery of forensic evidence.
Margo was in the house, unharmed.
The car would have been towed and processed, as well CG's SUV, if he didn't take it on a business trip when all of this went down.
The whole Bo Jack Dr residence would be searched.

It's what we don't know is the big question. What happened between Heidi getting into a vehicle at her apartment and being found dead in a trunk in Houston? Unless someone leaks something to the press or a Youtuber, we aren't going to know for over, at least, a month.
Yes, the reporting has been less than stellar, certainly not the worst I have seen, but frustrating.

Hopefully, if we do have to wait another month for new information, we can put that time to good use getting the facts straight and becoming familiar with the rules at WS. Is that too much to hope for? :p MOO

Yes, the reporting has been less than stellar, certainly not the worst I have seen, but frustrating.

Hopefully, if we do have to wait another month for new information, we can put that time to good use getting the facts straight and becoming familiar with the rules at WS. Is that too much to hope for? :p MOO
I think that getting a consensus on the facts in this case may be difficult when we have to rely mainly on shoddy MSM reports. JMO

pulled the body from the home

There's your culprit on this idea that Heidi was removed from the house (home).
Yep, but we have a source that trumps this article which is the ME's case status indicating that she was pronounced deceased in the trunk of the car. So, we can file 13 the statment in this article. MOO

Maybe, but it sure as hell wouldn’t appear in the autopsy report this soon after. That takes thorough analysis, by people other than the ME.

This was a strangulation, and proving unequivocally that she was murdered in that trunk, is probably unlikely. Forensics may not completely tell that story.

If this was a stabbing or shooting, that would be different.
I would think the position of her body, hands, legs, laying face up or down, would be a huge clue. If she was tossed in the trunk there would be no signs she struggled during strangulation. She may have been tied up, making it less difficult to strangle her in the trunk.

We don't even know yet who killed her.

Well, I'm an optimist. I think we can work through much of that using logic and reason. :) MOO
I've been around WS long enough to know that members will look at the same MSM reports and have different views on what they mean.

When you have contradictory MSM reports it makes it even more difficult to come to an agreement on even the most basic of facts.

I do hope that we can work together and when more information comes our way it helps us all find the truth. JMO.

2015 Nissan Versa is what’s listed on the Citation located here: Smart Search - Harris County Justice of the Peace Courts

I certainly hope I can post such info. I never post anything because I’m scared I’ll break the rules!

Hmm. I clicked on the first entry and found this:

184100180104 | State of Texas vs. Magen R Fieramusca

Case Number

Court
Precinct 4, Place 1

Judicial Officer
Goodwin, Lincoln

File Date
04/16/2018

Case Type
Criminal - Citation

Case Status
Disposed

Party
Plaintiff
State of Texas

Race
White

Height
5' 5"

Weight
180 lbs

Address
504 E Rudisill Blvd
Fort Wayne IN 46806

Officer (Participant)
Iniguez, Jaime

Address
unknown
unknown TX 00000

Defendant
Fieramusca, Magen R

DOB
XX/XX/XXXX

Race
White

Height
5' 9"

Weight
150 lbs

Address
19757 Eastex Fw
Humble TX 77338

What's up with the Indiana address???

Interesting. Also the versa here has to open the trunk from the inside of the car, not a remote or trunk button on the rear access. Bet those guys didn't expect this video to come in handy here.

If I recall, that’s the address of the Ace Store. To top it off her Citation in 2015 lists her address that so happens to be a wedding venue. This gal seems to have never wanted to be located, interesting.

I would think the position of her body, hands, legs, laying face up or down, would be a huge clue. If she was tossed in the trunk there would be no signs she struggled during strangulation. She may have been tied up, making it less difficult to strangle her in the trunk.

Livor mortis may help investigators in determining whether Heidi died lying in the trunk or not.

Coroners can use the presence or absence of livor mortis as a means of determining an approximate time of death. It can also be used by forensic investigators to determine whether or not a body has been moved. For instance, if the body is found lying prone, but the pooling is present on the deceased's back, investigators can conclude that the body was originally positioned supine.[

Livor mortis - Wikipedia

Hmm. I clicked on the first entry and found this:

184100180104 | State of Texas vs. Magen R Fieramusca

Case Number

Court
Precinct 4, Place 1

Judicial Officer
Goodwin, Lincoln

File Date
04/16/2018

Case Type
Criminal - Citation

Case Status
Disposed

Party
Plaintiff
State of Texas

Race
White

Height
5' 5"

Weight
180 lbs

Address
504 E Rudisill Blvd
Fort Wayne IN 46806

Officer (Participant)
Iniguez, Jaime

Address
unknown
unknown TX 00000

Defendant
Fieramusca, Magen R

DOB
XX/XX/XXXX

Race
White

Height
5' 9"

Weight
150 lbs

Address
19757 Eastex Fw
Humble TX 77338

What's up with the Indiana address???

I was curious as well. I pulled up other Offenders/Citations and that address is listed on all of them. Not sure hers.

Why is this found throughout those search results?

Party
Plaintiff
The State of Texas

Race
White

Height
5' 5"

Weight
180 lbs

Address
504 E Rudisill Blvd
Fort Wayne IN 46806

It looks to me like the State of Texas is posing as a 5'5" 180lb white female from Indiana.

:confused:

The address for the 2018 citations is Ace Cash Express, which has been called Ace Check Cashing in MSM. The addresses all appear to be her place of employment at the time. IMO

I agree with you Vlpate and RANCH police have to cross their t and dot their i ( My Late Grandparents quote) to make sure the investigation and charges are upheld in Court we don't know what weapon or the place where HB life was sadly taken.
But I had a few thoughts which is just my opinion ran them past my partner ( whose eyes got slightly wide and just nodded okay) been watching the thread over Christmas Holidays,unable to comment as my i pad is wonky could read but not write.
We have returned from 10 hour car trip, with children (there and back) to see family over the holidays so writing this I hope can make sense as so tired but wanted to catch up . Some ideas have come from flashback of incident I read about years ago and my Grandparents talk (when I was an adult)

It has been stated HB had died to strangulation from an object unknown.
Okay, is it possible that HB was restrained with an object around her neck so not to move or escaped, she was warned not to move ie in the car or else where the place was,( I don't know what the law is to the situation) HB could have been left alone and moved/ panic being unaware of the danger,(the person could be bluffing) thus was strangled.
In the person responsible for tying the object around HB neck would see them self not to blame her death, it could be what the police are trying to get evidence on. Would this still be called Murder?

I brought this up as many year ago, in Sydney,Australia parents came home to find their teenage daughter with a bomb strapped to her body, she stayed still for so many hours before and after.
The bomb was a fake.
It was was debated among my friends ,workplace even local theater group I apart of, debated," would we had moved or stayed still.
I knew and met a person back in the 1980's just after I left High School, during High School Muck Up Week who had been restrained with an object around her neck it took over four years, countless operations to restore left side of her face. So people have done this to restrain other people

The other thought is which my partner did bring up to me is that MF did restrain HB, walked away knowing this would cause her death:(, but you need the evidence to prove it and how.

The silver car still being at the house which has been stated not moved at the time or tested, is HB was only just been recently place in there, the black car may have not been the murder car so police still putting pieces together, where did HB sadly died? IMOO.

The strange thing is that call to the services regarding a baby in the house that needed a Welfare Check, yet Margot was in good health not harmed. I get the feeling and in my own opinion it is possible to be HB Landlord's Mother who has made it clear she never liked her did this for personal reasons not knowing the baby was not MF.

The apartment where HB and SC lived . I feel it was MF who did that not HB . I think when HB went down to the car with little Margot that she did have her bag and house keys on her, and HB car was locked. What happened to them to get into the car I don't know,Was HB drugged which affected her so she would remain in car wait on test results. MF was setting up SC for the crime so she took the bag the keys, unocked the car, took bag and car keys upstairs left them there with door wide open.
(I put this to my partner how door open etc......partner replied , first thought the spouse did it, it looked too suss)
These my thoughts hopefully we will have more answers soon. Now with court hearing delay I am wander are there going to be more twists and turns for the police. It seemed MF has been under the radar for quite awhile with addresses and lifestyle.
It has been a sad Christmas for HB and SC families also a New Year for time. I hope time will heal some of the pain.
I and my very understanding Partner would like to wish Tricia and fellow Wedsleuths A Happy New Year and New Decade:).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member