Meet & Greet for New Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you study many of the unsolved cases from the United States?

A handful - got a few old or cold ones in my subs list and occasionally a thread title will grab my attention. It's hard to keep up with the pace of US threads sometimes, the time difference means I can easily miss hundreds of posts overnight!

A handful - got a few old or cold ones in my subs list and occasionally a thread title will grab my attention. It's hard to keep up with the pace of US threads sometimes, the time difference means I can easily miss hundreds of posts overnight!
Yes, there's quite a time difference. I'm sure your time spent on those cold cases is appreciated. I hope you have a great week.

Hi! I am brand new to this site and have enjoyed reading all the comments and such and browsing topics. I have mostly been looking at the forums for Serial Killers and Missing Persons. Can someone tell me how I can create a forum for "Sam Little"--the #1 Serial Killer with over 90 victims and possibly up to 200? I did a search and could not find anything on him. If I am not able to as a user, I would appreciate it if a mod could do this. I am not familiar with all the features and have read the guidelines for Forums, threads, posts. I was not able to find my answer. Thank you for your help in advance.

Hi! I am brand new to this site and have enjoyed reading all the comments and such and browsing topics. I have mostly been looking at the forums for Serial Killers and Missing Persons. Can someone tell me how I can create a forum for "Sam Little"--the #1 Serial Killer with over 90 victims and possibly up to 200? I did a search and could not find anything on him. If I am not able to as a user, I would appreciate it if a mod could do this. I am not familiar with all the features and have read the guidelines for Forums, threads, posts. I was not able to find my answer. Thank you for your help in advance.
Welcome to Ws NancyDrew55!
This is the general Ws forum for serial killers..
Serial Killers
And this is the Ws thread for SL, although i think you may have already found it!
SAMUEL LITTLE, 79-- U.S. MOST PROLIFIC SERIAL KILLER 90+

Welcome to Ws NancyDrew55!
This is the general Ws forum for serial killers..
Serial Killers
And this is the Ws thread for SL, although i think you may have already found it!
SAMUEL LITTLE, 79-- U.S. MOST PROLIFIC SERIAL KILLER 90+
Thank you so much for the link. I actually started a conversation (figured out how to do it via my profile....it took awhile). Not even sure if it posted under
Serial Killer forum. It's out there somewhere with several You Tube links and photos. I am still learning how to navigate this site.

Hi fellow crime lovers! I’m Jasmine, I am 25 years old and from CA.

I have been a true crime addict for as long as I can remember. I got my Bachelors in Psychology because I hope to understand why people do the things they do, specifically violent criminals, rapists, and murderers. I hope to one day open my own private practice or become a profiler.

I would love to help out with cold cases or missing persons as well! I hope to be a helpful member here on WS and look forward to getting to know everyone!

stay sexy and don’t get murdered!

Hi fellow crime lovers! I’m Jasmine, I am 25 years old and from CA.

I have been a true crime addict for as long as I can remember. I got my Bachelors in Psychology because I hope to understand why people do the things they do, specifically violent criminals, rapists, and murderers. I hope to one day open my own private practice or become a profiler.

I would love to help out with cold cases or missing persons as well! I hope to be a helpful member here on WS and look forward to getting to know everyone!

stay sexy and don’t get murdered!
Welcome to Ws Dr.Sause3, cold cases always need a bit of warming up!
Ws cold case threads..
Cold Cases

Just a quick New Years hello!
Came across this site through a random series of browsing links and think this is awesome! Fantastic idea and worthwhile work being done.
Have been looking for a new hobby and fairly sure I found it today!

Regards,

Daniel.

Just a quick New Years hello!
Came across this site through a random series of browsing links and think this is awesome! Fantastic idea and worthwhile work being done.
Have been looking for a new hobby and fairly sure I found it today!

Regards,

Daniel.
Welcome to Ws DansulClug, step right in, you have come to the right place!

Hello , all !
How rude of me - I bombed straight in , yesterday , without saying goodday .
Long time lurker , here - my very good friend joined WS way back at the start of the original Pistorious trial and I've been an avid reader ever since . Sadly , she passed away very suddenly so never got to see his ultimate comeuppance (for what it was worth) .

Finally drawn to join whilst following the Anthony Knott disappearance here in the UK - the forum , generally , seems to have a sensible , intelligent approach to cases .
London-born(west) , now living just 19 miles outside on the Herts. edge .

Another lurker-turned- newbie! Spent many many years watching forensic files/unsolved mysteries/cold case files. I transitioned to listening and following true crime YouTube channels or podcast. And here I am! Because nobody else wants to talk about this kinda thing except to respond “that’s sad” and some things just need to be discussed!

Hello,

I'm local to the Louisville KY area and am most interested in helping with missing persons cases and the unidentified. I work in advocacy for victims of domestic and sexual violence and am becoming more active in my local community as well as the online community in advocating in different ways. :) I'm happy to be among a community of such caring and amazing folks.

New member. I am a lawyer from Iowa and am particularly interested in cold cases, especially the unsolved murders of 3 young women who were strangled in NE Iowa in the 70s.

New member. I am a lawyer from Iowa and am particularly interested in cold cases, especially the unsolved murders of 3 young women who were strangled in NE Iowa in the 70s.
Welcome to Ws Orchfan!
For now, just found a short Ws thread for one of the strangled women, assuming these are the cases that interest you..
'Waverly stranglings' baffle for 40 years
'Waverly stranglings' baffle for 40 years
Ws thread
IA - IA - Julia 'Julie' Benning, 18, Waverly, 28 Nov 1975

Hello , all !
How rude of me - I bombed straight in , yesterday , without saying goodday .
Long time lurker , here - my very good friend joined WS way back at the start of the original Pistorious trial and I've been an avid reader ever since . Sadly , she passed away very suddenly so never got to see his ultimate comeuppance (for what it was worth) .

Finally drawn to join whilst following the Anthony Knott disappearance here in the UK - the forum , generally , seems to have a sensible , intelligent approach to cases .
London-born(west) , now living just 19 miles outside on the Herts. edge .

Welcome, @SheCarrot - seen you on Anthony's thread. Please "watch" the UK index thread linked below so you get notified of new cases, new eyes are always most definitely welcome!

Welcome to everyone else, too!!

Hey all - I'm Dr. Dan. I'm a forensic pathologist / medical examiner practicing in the United States. I hope I can add something useful to the discussions and really look forward to interacting with what appears to be a really engaged community.
Welcome to Ws Dr Dan, delighted you joined, many cases here where forensic expertise would be invaluable!

Hey another noobie here. Nice to find something I thought was an urban legend, 'a mature, helpful supportive online forum.' Yet here you guys are!
As for me, just another arm chair observer, at the moment. My interest is the criminal mind, the psychology and influences behind the behaviour. I do have some relevant experience and if I believe I can offer up any constructive insights I will . For now though, I am content finding my way around and watching those with more experience at work.
All the best.

Hello, I'm a brand new user here who likes to solve problems! I'm new to sleuthing and I enjoy looking at topics like genealogy, anthropology and forensic science!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305