Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had a thought after seeing in the timeline the cause of death of Stacey Cox Cope, Alex and Lori's sister as a diabetic seizure, whether that is possibly what could have killed Alex. Do we know if he suffered from diabetes?

Alex Cox was married 12 days before he died. There has been talk about a 13 year old calling 911, I think that must have been the new wife's child, Alex had no children.
Do you have a source for that (Alex's marriage, who found him)?

ETA: OK, I see that the date of Alex's marriage has been posted.

This is so very clarifying - thank you for your time and dedication!!!

A bit confused on JJ, still. What is his exact familial relationship to Lori?​

Lori and Charles were married and adopted him, so he is her adopted son.

Technically, by virtue of being married to Charles and JJ being the bio grandson of Charles' sister there would be some other relationship, but that one really isn't important here, IMO.

Alex Cox was married 12 days before he died. There has been talk about a 13 year old calling 911, I think that must have been the new wife's child, Alex had no children.
Are you kidding? It just gets stranger and stranger. Do we have his marriage license? If he had $ quite a windfall for two weeks of “work”. I wonder if the new wife (now widow) is friends w/Sister Dearest.

Holy cow! You sure knocked yourself out doing this. Thank you! It’s such a complicated case we needed this just to keep what we know so far straight. And hopefully there will be more to add soon.

I think also much may be new information to alllllll of the families and friends to view and understand and put into perspective what is going on.

@Gardener1850 , is this correct? Or J55stand, is this Melanie you are referring to? I don't recall this information about Alex married 12 days prior to death.

Link?

ETA: Answered up thread. I didn't realize/remember that he wed just before his death in Vegas. I guess I missed on your timeline.

ETA#2, it's not on timline.

Yes. In Las Vegas on 11/29/2019.

Does anyone have a quick link?

Yep. Alex on 11/29 in LV and Melani on 11/30 also in LV.

This case is off the rails, and so glad @Gardener1850 is making a timeline WITH references in it! I cannot imagine their families now putting it all together who aren't "in on it'

Last edited:
Are you kidding? It just gets stranger and stranger. Do we have his marriage license? If he had $ quite a windfall for two weeks of “work”. I wonder if the new wife (now widow) is friends w/Sister Dearest.
Another strange coincidence is if you find Melani's marriage record in Las Vegas and then take the groom's name and then find his divorce in Idaho (he also has a domestic violence charge 5 days prior to the divorce filing) you will find that his attorney is none other than the attorney that is representing Chad and Lori.

Another strange coincidence is if you find Melani's marriage record in Las Vegas and then take the groom's name and then find his divorce in Idaho (he also has a domestic violence charge 5 days prior to the divorce filing) you will find that his attorney is none other than the attorney that is representing Chad and Lori.
Since the groom seems to be Rexburg-based, I half-expected a connection with Chad.

This is so very clarifying - thank you for your time and dedication!!!

A bit confused on JJ, still. What is his exact familial relationship to Lori?​

My pleasure. :)

Lori is JJ's adoptive mother. He has no biological link to her (nor to Tylee). JJ is biologically related to Lori's late husband Charles Vallow. Charles' sister is JJ's biological grandmother (the sister had a child and that child is JJ's bio parent). This makes Charles JJ's Great Uncle biologically, but for relationship sake it's easier if we call Charles his adopted father. JJ's bio parents were unable to care for him so Charles and Lori adopted JJ as a baby. Since Charles is deceased and JJ was adopted years ago, Lori is the only one left with parental rights over JJ. Charles filed for divorce from Lori but withdrew his petition and they remained legally married when he died. Police have said there is no custody battle going on for JJ, despite statements from Lori's "supporters" saying this is all about custody.

MOO.

Perhaps MSM will *learn this soon* about remarriage of Alex and others etc. so more can be discussed here? Which station/reporter on all of these cases seems most "investigative" vs. copy/paste type reporters?

Thanks. How would they get to Hawaii undetected?
I am not sure they went there undetected. Law enforcement has said nothing about any known movements of Chad or Lori. If they went and came back then Hawaii is irrelevant in locating them. If they went and stayed then they would have been brought in already. Law enforcement is rightly focused on finding the children rather than Chad and Lori.

I strongly suspect that if located neither Chad nor Lori will say a word especially with a retained attorney who served notice on law enforcement that they are being represented. I suspect that the notice to law enforcement invokes Miranda to have their attorney present during any questioning thus it prevents law enforcement from learning anything from them. So finding them won't be immediately helpful.

@Gardener1850 , is this correct? Or J55stand, is this Melanie you are referring to? I don't recall this information about Alex married 12 days prior to death.

Link?

ETA: Answered up thread. I didn't realize/remember that he wed just before his death in Vegas. I guess I missed on your timeline.

ETA#2, it's not on timline.

Does anyone have a quick link?

This case is off the rails, and so glad @Gardener1850 is making a timeline WITH references in it! I cannot imagine their families now putting it all together who aren't "in on it'

This is all new info to me after I posted the timeline. I'm sure I will have to do several revisions of it (but not today, I have to actually do some RL work, lol :D ).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member