Found Deceased AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initially Hueytown police shut down Pinewood Avenue from Johnson Drive to the girls’ softball park but later reopened that roadway and moved to the second location where more than a dozen marked police cars and unmarked vehicles congregated near a home.

Residents said they blocked off the Chapel Drive shortly before 5:30 p.m. Those who live and work in the area said they saw at least two K9 on the scene and one man said police asked him if they had a shovel they could borrow. The tracking dogs were later seen searching the area.

Hueytown police Chief Mike Yarbrough said he can’t yet comment on the situation.

This story will be updated if more information is released.
Multi-agency police investigation underway in Hueytown neighborhood

If LE believed someone was alive being held in that property they’re getting a search warrant for, they would be able to go in due to exigent circumstances, correct? So we know they don’t believe there is someone alive waiting for rescue in this location.

“Hueytown's police chief says, ‘There was no body found. It's complicated.’
Law enforcement has not released any further information.” (BBM)
10:43 PM · Jan 2, 2020
ABC 33/40 News on Twitter

Perhaps no body was found but they determined there was one there at some point...
Or this is completely unrelated.

Haaaa -- the last time I heard this was when a couple of murdering brothers moved a WA teen's dead body after they shared with somebody that they buried the victim on their grandparents' property and thought he overreacted.

Initially Hueytown police shut down Pinewood Avenue from Johnson Drive to the girls’ softball park but later reopened that roadway and moved to the second location where more than a dozen marked police cars and unmarked vehicles congregated near a home.

Residents said they blocked off the Chapel Drive shortly before 5:30 p.m. Those who live and work in the area said they saw at least two K9 on the scene and one man said police asked him if they had a shovel they could borrow. The tracking dogs were later seen searching the area.

Hueytown police Chief Mike Yarbrough said he can’t yet comment on the situation.

This story will be updated if more information is released.
Multi-agency police investigation underway in Hueytown neighborhood

This looks like the area reported in the article.

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Haven't thought about Hueytown, AL, since the Allisons were dominating NASCAR.

Haaaa -- the last time I heard this was when a couple of murdering brothers moved a WA teen's dead body after they shared with somebody that they buried the victim on their grandparents' property and thought he overreacted.

Sorry to bring the case up again but Savannah Spurlock was also presumed moved to the suspects parents home.

DBM—I’m catching up and this is discussed later.

What are we allowed to post as far as address and who lives there etc? So many rules since I first joined this forum. LE released address so are we allowed to post property info and who lives there?

What are we allowed to post as far as address and who lives there etc? So many rules since I first joined this forum. LE released address so are we allowed to post property info and who lives there?
No you may not and LE did not release the address (said in a friendly way which is not conveyed in print :)).

Address can be shared as it is linked to MSM. Any details about individuals potentially living there cannot be posted, I believe.

I’m not sure why it’s appearing differently for you, unless you’re not on a mobile phone then that could explain it. Yes, the comments can be found on CBS42’s FB as well, but I viewed them in the live feed. I wish I knew how to help you see them.

it's all good
thank you for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members