Found Deceased AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since LE is covering the house overnight and it's surrounded by tape, would that mean residents would not be allowed to stay? Would the residents be under watch if they have to stay elsewhere?
That house may also be a rental, if so, the owner is likely wondering what's going on.

Since LE is covering the house overnight and it's surrounded by tape, would that mean residents would not be allowed to stay? Would the residents be under watch if they have to stay elsewhere?
That house may also be a rental, if so, the owner is likely wondering what's going on.
Yes, it looks to be a rental

I just stumbled across something that made me go "Hmmm" but not sure if it's allowed to be posted. How can I clarify if it's ok?

What are we allowed to post as far as address and who lives there etc? So many rules since I first joined this forum. LE released address so are we allowed to post property info and who lives there?

no names.

No you may not and LE did not release the address (said in a friendly way which is not conveyed in print :)).

Address can be shared as it is linked to MSM. Any details about individuals potentially living there cannot be posted, I believe.

To my knowledge - the most we have from MSM are the cross streets where multi-agency police gathered for hours behind a taped off area.

We don't even know if the call-out was related to missing person PH. It's not like we have the confirmed home of a POI or suspect!

I'd say if police are not touching it until they obtain a search warrant then we probably shouldn't sleuth the property either. JMO.

JEFFERSON COUNTY, Ala. (WBMA) — There was a heavy police presence at the intersection of Love Street & Chapel Drive in Hueytown on Thursday evening.

I just stumbled across something that made me go "Hmmm" but not sure if it's allowed to be posted. How can I clarify if it's ok?

The right margin of my screen indicates Staff on Line is @SillyBilly. Please send your inquiry directly to the Moderator prior to posting.

Thanks for your courtesy -- please know everybody here appreciates it.

I don't mean this statement to sound insensitive, or like I'm making an assumption I can't speak to, so please know this is just an observation I'd like to hear others' input on, and I have no real feelings either way about.....
Trussville is what I'd call an upper class suburb of B'Ham. Incomes and housing values tend to be much higher than most of AL. I'd actually guess higher than the US average too, although that I don't know for a fact. However, the family, or anyone, has not increased the reward beyond what was offered early on. Perhaps the Houston family doesn't have the resources to do that, but given where they live, they probably have some disposable income, or access to assets. In cases like this, you tend to see the reward climb substantially.
I'm not saying what should or shouldn't happen, but it makes me curious if LE thinks a reward won't solve this and have advised against additional funds?
I know most parents would be willing to throw there last dime out if it would help bring their child home, and the Houstons very obviously care about their child.
There are new pocket subdivisions of Trussville that are higher income but Trussville is very diverse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23