Found Deceased UK - Anthony Knott, 33, last seen at a pub in Lewes, Sussex, 20 Dec 2019 #2

Yes. But what are the chances of two in the same area? Some are speculating that police covering up that it (a possible body) is AK but cant say until they've identified because of AK's family.
I would like to think that the police would just not say anything though, rather than flat out lie in writing on Facebook where everyone can see?

I would like to think that the police would just not say anything though, rather than flat out lie in writing on Facebook where everyone can see?

I completely agree. All very bizarre, especially since this 'message in a bottle' floating in the river is now considered to be a police matter and possible the reason why a number of agencies have descended on the river area just north of Lewes and shut off a bridge across it.

Apologies, just looked deeper and the info I mentioned earlier is misleading. Sussex police's comment said the Brighton victim is categorically not AK. I'm not sure if they have categorically stated that today's operation is not related to him publicly. Admin on Lewes Present say the police stated it's not related though.

They must know for certain it isn’t AK- thinking back to Libby squire, the police found a few bodies before sadly finding hers and sometimes they stated clearly it wasn’t Libby, other times they stated nothing either way. I don’t think they would make an error like that, they would say nothing either way.

Pure speculation, but as a firefighter I suspect AK might have got involved in an altercation to try and help. At a stretch this could possibly be linked to today’s events. The message in a bottle looked to be weighted down with people suggesting it was a bouy attached to something.

Posted onto Lewes Present.

"Due to an ongoing incident Wwilleys Bridge will be closed till further notice, please avoid the are while the multiagency force complete their work. At the moment it is not know if it will be reopened in the morning but we will keep you up to date. The police have released a press release confirming the earlier statement I posted that this is NOT connected with Anthony Knott"

Please delete if not allowed

Attachments

• 82565639_10223801393369697_8383602945760952320_o.jpg
    82565639_10223801393369697_8383602945760952320_o.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 55
What clues are they putting forward @BodyOfWater ?

I should clarify most of the clues being put forward are being gathered reading between-the-lines. I wouldn’t like to speculate on here but would invite those interested to watch for yourselves. BBC local news for the South; South East starts at 1830 UK which both can be viewed on satellite & later online.

What has been stated however is today’s incident is being treated as suspicious.

What clues are they putting forward @BodyOfWater ?

I should clarify most of the clues being put forward are being gathered reading between-the-lines. I wouldn’t like to speculate on here but would invite those interested to watch for yourselves. BBC local news for the South; South East starts at 1830 UK.

What has been stated however is today’s incident is being treated as suspicious.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe
Back