Found Deceased UK - Anthony Knott, 33, last seen at a pub in Lewes, Sussex, 20 Dec 2019 #2

@Bampot screenshots are not allowed on WS, you might want to delete it. :)
Really screenies aren't allowed didn't know. Is it only for pm's and Facebook posts? Otherwise I'm banned 3 times over. What are the rules? I'm guessing it's only for doxing worries.

This on Lewes Present makes me think the message in the bottle was a suicide note from the second missing person?

My opinion only

Had to delete screen shot- go to Lewes Present

Starting with the most likeliest:

1) Suicide note of an unconnected suicide.

2) Elaborate smug message or suicide note from a potential killer of Anthony.

3) Prank

4) Work of a child’s creativity unaware of or not realising the ramifications.

Obviously LE appears to be seeking recovery of a body or bodies.

I wonder though if the bottle hasn’t been seen, if any search was already on the cards..

Quite a lot has happened in Lewes this holiday period. A simple Google search verifies that.

Y
The Oscar thank you's are sometimes so unnecessary was my point
So you sought to try and admonish me on a serious thread about a missing guy that his family can read and see you poking fun ?
To elaborate:
Last night the thread got very out of hand and downright rude and inappropriate and Elainera and Bit of Hope were subject to negative comments as was I and BOH was supportive on private conversation and Elainera was supportive publicly to me and others and I had reason to thank the mods and Elainera for their support.
So now that you know, I would suggest that you stick to making helpful investigative comments and ideas that help look for Anthony rather than try to undermine the thread once again....

Boo hoo more unnecessary posts.

Has there been no more info came from the message in a bottle or search today? It all seems to have went quiet.

@Angleterre any thoughts on what's been said today re the searches by Lewes police? They have stated it's not linked to Anthony. Guessing they'd have to be pretty certain to say that?
It’s really strange HKP

In all my years as an investigator I have never come across the circumstances/ terminology used to describe what has happened in Lewes today
Never have I heard of a multi agency approach being conveyed to the discovery of a message in a bottle. Multi agency usually relates to Health , Probation, Social Services , Education representatives but I suppose could include waterways inspectors and environment agency but I cannot think why or the reasoning that it would be conveyed and almost held as a Major Incident.. and the lack of I’m formative press release leaves me personally speculating about things that I am not going to post publicly. But suffice to say that although the police do and have every right to keep information back, because of the murder of the woman a few miles away in Brighton and now allegedly a second MFH alongside Anthony’s MFH and a major incident declared, I personally as the SIO would have tried to end speculation rather than ramp it up which is what’s happened here by not really saying anything other than it’s not Anthony . So we can do nothing more than continue to do our best to find Anthony by collating ideas and looking at CCTV and maps etc and await further updates from Sussex Police.

It’s really strange HKP

In all my years as an investigator I have never come across the circumstances/ terminology used to describe what has happened in Lewes today
Never have I heard of a multi agency approach being conveyed to the discovery of a message in a bottle. Multi agency usually relates to Health , Probation, Social Services , Education representatives but I suppose could include waterways inspectors and environment agency but I cannot think why or the reasoning that it would be conveyed and almost held as a Major Incident.. and the lack of I’m formative press release leaves me personally speculating about things that I am not going to post publicly. But suffice to say that although the police do and have every right to keep information back, because of the murder of the woman a few miles away in Brighton and now allegedly a second MFH alongside Anthony’s MFH and a major incident declared, I personally as the SIO would have tried to end speculation rather than ramp it up which is what’s happened here by not really saying anything other than it’s not Anthony . So we can do nothing more than continue to do our best to find Anthony by collating ideas and looking at CCTV and maps etc and await further updates from Sussex Police.
Thanks, v interesting. Hopefully more will become clear tomorrow

Starting with the most likeliest:

1) Suicide note of an unconnected suicide.

2) Elaborate smug message or suicide note from a potential killer of Anthony.

3) Prank

4) Work of a child’s creativity unaware of or not realising the ramifications.

Obviously LE appears to be seeking recovery of a body or bodies.

I wonder though if the bottle hasn’t been seen, if any search was already on the cards..

Quite a lot has happened in Lewes this holiday period. A simple Google search verifies that.

[bbm]

what ramifications?

To those who follow the relevant facebook pages, is the family organising private searches?
I believe from what I have just read that they are having time out to regroup and decide on a way forward and to approve a previously advertised page which they originally had put on hold as they hadn’t authorised it but now it is being considered with a view to paying for private investigators and SAR

Actually I’m inclined to believe it’s nothing to do with Anthony

his fiancée has been on her Facebook today. If she had any doubts or was travelling to Lewes to identify her fiancée then she wouldn’t update on his disappearance
Yes I don’t disagree
I just find the whole scenario strange and baffling and I don’t think it’s helped matters that at the same time that AK is MFH , there’s also another MFH and now a note in a bottle classed as a major incident ( and the discovery of the female body I think Nicola Swanson ? )

Yes I don’t disagree
I just find the whole scenario strange and baffling and I don’t think it’s helped matters that at the same time that AK is MFH , there’s also another MFH and now a note in a bottle classed as a major incident ( and the discovery of the female body I think Nicola Swanson ? )

what is MFW??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back