OH OH - Harley Dilly, 14, enroute to Port Clinton High School, 20 Dec 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is also the perfect choice for a neighbourhood predator or an 'acquaintance' predator. He is lonely, very open and trusting, and a little lost. Dying for attention from others. A perfect recipe for disaster.

A store owner or restaurant employee, a teacher or janitor, a parent from school, or a friend's older brother or uncle, a bus driver...anyone who runs into him a few times can begin grooming or targeting this sweet boy, probably successfully.

He absolutely is. I'm beyond anxious and nauseous with what I feel has happened. Perfect storm for any predator. :(

MOO

It hurts my heart to read this thread. Most of the time I have to fold my hands and keep them firmly in my lap to stop myself from getting a WS time out. Harley has been on my mind since I first joined this thread - in the back of my mind at the very least - most often in the front.

Day 16 is coming to a close with no sign of Harley. Too many days for a 14 year old in a smaller town (approximately 6,000 in 2010 census) to survive without being seen or helped/held by someone. I refuse to give up hope that he will found safe. Rooting for you Harley! Please come home!

the longer Harly is still missing, the more i fear for him. did his parents drop stuff off at goodwill before or after Harly went missing? if after, did it occur to them it would look bad and why couldnt they wait a bit? i know if my son went missing i couldnt think of anthing else besdes trying to find my son

the longer Harly is still missing, the more i fear for him. did his parents drop stuff off at goodwill before or after Harly went missing? if after, did it occur to them it would look bad and why couldnt they wait a bit? i know if my son went missing i couldnt think of anthing else besdes trying to find my son
She said she was dropping off "blessing bags" which are just little bags of toiletries to help the less fortunate. Like toothbrushes, toothpaste, washcloth, etc. How to Pack a Blessing Bag + Free Printable Checklist I don't think this is relevant and I'm sure the bags have been searched.

I possibly might not be able to say what I have heard on the video of the parents argument that has been transcribed by others....the Nicole name I heard when asked via video was Gibson....sorry....look it up, there is a connection between Fremont and port clinton. So sorry....just a thought.

From earlier posts here. She said it on the video. I do not have access to the video, but I will try to find it further up in the thread for you.

The information about the donations (blessing bags/ goodwill) came from moms facebook not any videos.

Come on guys. You are going to get the thread shut down once mods realize how much is being posted that isn't allowed and it's going to take forever to mods to clean up all this stuff !

The information about the donations (blessing bags/ goodwill) came from moms facebook not any videos.

Come on guys. You are going to get the thread shut down once mods realize how much is being posted that isn't allowed and it's going to take forever to mods to clean up all this stuff !

Thank you. I knew it was from something she said but was unable to find it.

Thank you. I knew it was from a legitimate source but was unable to find it.

It's not a "legitimate source" here on websleuths and your information wasn't even accurate.
We aren't allowed to post anything about Harley's family's facebooks pages. WS is victim friendly and until someone is named a person of interest they are off limits.

Investigation is investigation....as long as no slander or anything...take it for great research not being provided by others. I am not on social media so what I can report is all on research on my own....

It's not a "legitimate source" here on websleuths and your information wasn't even accurate.
We aren't allowed to post anything about Harley's family's facebooks pages. WS is victim friendly and until someone is named a person of interest they are off limits.

I misunderstood the rules so I apologize, but I was defending the mother. People are saying she donated 17 bags of children's items...that's absolutely not true.

I misunderstood the rules so I apologize, but I was defending the mother. People are saying she donated 17 bags of children's items...that's absolutely not true.
There is a 4 or 5 year old in the house. If she did donate items they could have been clothes that the kids have outgrown. HD and the younger child in the home. Doesn't mean anything should clothing be donated. I believe I could go through my house currently and get abt 20 bags of clothes to donate between my 18 y/o and 9 y/o because they have so many growth spurts the cloths can't keep up and I haven't gotten rid of them in forever. Clothing donations don't mean anything UNLESS there was something suspicious on an article of clothing that was donated. Also "items" could also refer to toys as well

Reactions: osu
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members