TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
"During the course of their investigation, officials requested records from Google, Inc. related to Magen's email address. A review of the search history identified a Google search for "reasons for Amber Alert" performed at 10 30 p.m. on December 12 - the day of Heidi and Margo's disappearance. To date, an official AMBER Alert has not been released for Margo Carey.

A Google search for "Amber alert issued Austin" was also performed by Magen that night. "

Affidavit reveals new information on disappearance, murder of Heidi Broussard

Affidavit reveals new information on disappearance, murder of Heidi Broussard
[...]

Shane Carey was under the impression that Magen and Heidi had become pregnant at the same time in 2019. Shane saw Magen holding her hands to her apparently pregnant stomach, appearing to support the weight of her unborn child, according to the affidavit.

When Heidi's water broke on November 25, Magen was alerted to the impending delivery.

[...]

FBI agents and Texas Department of Public Safety investigators began conducting surveillance on Magen's residence on December 19, a Texas DPS helicopter was used for aerial observations. The helicopter operator noted a vehicle parked in the backyard of the residence. The vehicle was parked in a manner consistent with an attempt to conceal the vehicle from public view, according to the affidavit.

[...]

Shane Carey told officials involved in the investigation that Magen was in a relationship with Christopher Green, whom she lived with. FBI agents observed Christopher Green leave the residence on December 19 and drive to a Target store.

Christopher was seen shopping for baby clothes and formula inside the store.

As Christopher was leaving the Target, investigators with Texas DPS spoke with him. Christoper Green told DPS investigators he was in a relationship with Magen since 2016 and lived together. Christopher also said he and Magen broke up in March 2019, however, both parties remained at the residence.

[...]

According to the affidavit, Magen left to go to the beach with a cousin while Christopher stayed in Houston. When Christopher saw Magen next on December 13, she told Christopher, "don't be mad, don't be mad." Christopher asked Magen why he would be mad. Magen told Christopher that she went into labor and delivered the baby without his knowledge.

[...]

Members of the Texas Department of Public Safety went to Magen's residence to perform a welfare check on the newborn. A young infant child whose physical appearance was consistent with Margo Carey's was located.

[...]

She did actually take Margo on the 12th though. If he saw the baby on the bed on the 13th he would know she hadn't just given birth on the 13th. So I think one of them must have been absent that night.
This just leaves me so confused. If CG and MF had previously been dating a significant period of time, he would have heard of or possibly met MF’s friend, Heidi. I would think he would have had to have heard news of missing mother Heidi and Baby Margo? Right? So, when MF appears w/baby after being “out of town” (big no-no for at term expectant mothers), the very next day after Heidi and Margo go missing, how does this not raise red flags to CG???

IMO I feel like someone else was involved, not just MF. I don't know if that is CG or someone else all together. Maybe MF was just really strong? Not only was Heidi found in the trunk, but in a duffel bag! I do not think it would be very easy to get a body in a duffel bag, but then also to get that bag up into a trunk. And, it makes no sense that CG didn't think there was anything suspicious about her having a baby and being back home the next day.... the baby is clearly not a newborn, but also usually giving birth is pretty exhausting and hard on the body. I couldn't imagine I'd be up and doing much of anything the next day. MOO.

This just leaves me so confused. If CG and MF had previously been dating a significant period of time, he would have heard of or possibly met MF’s friend, Heidi. I would think he would have had to have heard news of missing mother Heidi and Baby Margo? Right? So, when MF appears w/baby after being “out of town” (big no-no for at term expectant mothers), the very next day after Heidi and Margo go missing, how does this not raise red flags to CG???

I don't think they were living as a couple anymore so it would have been easier for MF to "hide" all the phone calls it's been said she was making that week. I agree, that he must have known who Heidi was, but I don't think it should be a given that he would know she was missing unless MF told him. Not everyone watches the news (I forget this sometimes lol) and I'm not sure how much Houston local news covered this story that first week, I dorecall reading articles that said that some of Heidi's neighbours didn't even know about it until LE was knocking on their doors.

I'm still confused as how Heidi's lifeless body was placed in that black duffle bag in the trunk.

I'm also confused if there was another person driving the car or if it was just MF.

Waiting for more info to be released. Maybe more will come out on Wednesday....or next week.

I'm still confused as how Heidi's lifeless body was placed in that black duffle bag in the trunk.

I'm also confused if there was another person driving the car or if it was just MF.

Waiting for more info to be released. Maybe more will come out on Wednesday....or next week.
Me too, would have to be a large duffle. I don't understand why it took until Dec 19 to go to where Magen was living, wouldn't you think that SC had told the cops about the key missing, about MF being there, etc?
I wonder what the delay is in charging murder.

JAN 6, 2020
Shocking details alleged in Heidi Broussard, baby Margot kidnapping case
[...]

Broussard's fiance, Shane Carey, said Broussard and Fieramusca got pregnant around the same time and were both due in late 2019, according to court documents. Carey said the two friends talked about the possibility of delivering on the same day.

[...]

Carey said that on Dec. 8 or 9, Broussard told him that Fieramusca delivered a baby girl, court documents said. Carey said he had seen her visibly pregnant, the documents said.

Fieramusca's ex-boyfriend, Christopher Green, told investigators that "he never saw Magen Fieramusca's bare stomach during the pregnancy," but he believed she was pregnant with his child, according to the documents.

[...]

On Dec. 12 -- the day Broussard and baby Margot were reported missing in Austin -- surveillance video showed a car which looked like Fieramusca's heading toward Broussard's Austin home, the arrest affidavit said. Fieramusca's phone also pinged near Broussard's apartment the day she went missing, documents said.

[...]

The district attorney's office is "exploring every appropriate charge based on facts and circumstances in the case, up to and including capital murder," Travis County prosecutor Guillermo Gonzalez said in a statement.

Prosecutors have 90 days from the arrest to present a case to the grand jury, he said. No one has been charged with Broussard’s murder at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong