TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this mean she was driving around wherever with Heidi in the trunk all that time? I guess I'm trying to make sense of this heinous crime and I just can't. These new details are inconceivable to me. It sounds to me like CG was home all this time and not out of town working.
I also did not know MF had stayed at Heidi's apartment. Why did she have a key? Was she there at the same time Heidi's mother was? Oh man!!
Idk of the article still stands but initially it was reported MF helped Tammy & HB with the baby. You can already guess MF might have been telling Tammy “go, go home, I got this covered.” And, they must have been wondering how, since she was ready to deliver. All MOO

Cripes, I'll never understand how these investigators, prosecutors, etc., are able to hold it all together during those VERY limited pressers, when they must be just busting at the seams wanting to spew out all the facts they already have! This was filed on the 20th, and clearly in the works all week! I don't envy them at all ~ I couldn't do it, that's for sure!

BBM- I imagine before LE narrowed in on MF specifically, they were taking a hard look at any of Heidi’s close female associations, once they talked to the witness whose statement seemed to suggest that Heidi got into the car willingly after greeting a female in parking lot. IMO.
BBM

Which was on Dec. 18. The next day, the witness viewed a photo line-up and LE was surveilling the house on Bo Jack. Pretty fast police work, IMO. ;)

Last edited:
So who was driving?

And how could anyone in that home not question why a car smelling like a dead body was parked on the back porch?

And why in the heck wasn't the body disposed of somewhere?? I mean, I'm glad it wasn't, but sheesh. Talk about dumb criminal(s).

Cripes, I'll never understand how these investigators, prosecutors, etc., are able to hold it all together during those VERY limited pressers, when they must be just busting at the seams wanting to spew out all the facts they already have! This was filed on the 20th, and clearly in the works all week! I don't envy them at all ~ I couldn't do it, that's for sure!

It's an incredible skill. Absolutely incredible.

Now we can finally put to bed the discussion of which vehicle Heidi was found in.
Thank God. MOO

From the image:

63. During the search of the 2015 Nissan Versa four door, bearing Texas License Plate [redacted], Texas Ranger Gary Phillips located a human corpse in the trunk of the vehicle. The human corpse appeared to be a female with long hair. The human corpse was shoved into a black duffel bag.

dd876bef-026c-4588-b5b8-bbb86dcdf48c-jpeg.224105

So who was driving?

And how could anyone in that home not question why a car smelling like a dead body was parked on the back porch?

And why in the heck wasn't the body disposed of somewhere?? I mean, I'm glad it wasn't, but sheesh. Talk about dumb criminal(s).
Who was driving is murky. It sounds like MF was sitting in the passenger seat, and got out to greet Heidi.

Heidi and the baby climb in the back, and now comes the question:

Did MF return to the passenger seat, or did she walk around to the driver’s side and climb in?

ETA: I just reread the affidavit. The fact that “both doors closed,” makes it clear that MF returned to the passenger seat. Who the hell was driving?!

Last edited:
I was under the impression that CG was gone for days, but if he was buying baby stuff the same day they discovered the body, why didn't he smell it in his own backyard? The trunk of the car was very near where he would be getting in and out of his own car, if he parked in the driveway.

JAN 6, 2020
Austin mom killing: What may have happened before Heidi Broussard's death
[...]

In an affidavit for the arrest Fieramusca obtained by ABC13, six days after Broussard's disappearance on Dec. 12, police began diving into Fieramusca's social media activity.

Police discovered she had deactivated her Facebook account the day before. According to the documents, a review of her Google search history revealed troubling inquiries.

The evening Broussard went missing, Fieramusca searched "reasons for Amber Alert" and "Amber Alert issued Austin."

Two days later, according to the affidavit, she searched "bodies found in Austin Texas." Documents also show over the previous month, Fieramusca searched some form of "Heidi Broussard" online at least 162 times.

[...]

... Fieramusca left the hospital about an hour after Broussard delivered the baby, according to documents, and returned to the apartment, where she reportedly stayed for two days and then returned to Houston.

[...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member