TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two days later, according to the affidavit, she searched "bodies found in Austin Texas." Documents also show over the previous month, Fieramusca searched some form of "Heidi Broussard" online at least 162 times.

Austin mom killing: What may have happened before Heidi Broussard's death

Not only did MF want/need Heidi’s baby, she was obsessed, imo.

BBM

What in the world was she looking for? She was her friend.....if she wanted info about her, she could just ask, right?

Right. And meanwhile MF is on the phone with all Heidi's friends just "beside herself" and "sick over this." She must have been making all her calls when he wasn't home.

I recall the one mutual friend of theirs saying that the first few nights after HB and baby disappeared, they were on the phone until early morning hours. So when CG was sleeping as well.

Reading some of the documents that were released. She has had some sort of Mental Health assessment, she said she was diagnosed with bipolar and PTSD in her early 20's.

We may never know just how MF got Heidi down to the car, and in it. At first I thought maybe MF called up to Heidi and said "I'm down here with the keys I forgot to leave in your apartment, but I'm parked illegally so can you come down and get them?" But that doesn't make a lot of sense since she lived so far away so she must have at least planned this visit. And it's not like she could have asked Heidi to come down and help her carry things/a "baby" up to the apartment because her hands were full with her own baby. And since she'd been there many times before, she wouldn't have said, "I have no clue where I'm allowed to park, can you come down and show me?"

So perplexing!!!

I'm not sure that MF's baby was fake born yet (the morning she abducted HB and Margo).

Didn't MF tell CG and LE officers that her baby was fake born on 12/12/19 at the birthing center-- making the birthdate the same day that HB and Margo vanished? After HB was gone, I think MF may have told friends a different birthdate than she told investigators. For some reason, I'm thinking that HB believed MF was still pregnant when she came to her apartment. MF probably lied to everybody -- no wonder I'm confused! :eek:

Last edited:
The clue I'm picking up is the discrepancy of the purported dates of birth of "Luna Mae". She told the Austin people Dec 8th and CG Dec 12th. Heidi thought MF had a newborn baby to show her either in the car or at some nearby location. From there she secured Heidi's compliance with lies and/or threats, maybe combined with drugs. From the eyewitness, MF hustled out there quickly so maybe the whole thing went down quickly. MF must have put considerable planning into this phase as it went off with her possessing Baby M.

I recall the one mutual friend of theirs saying that the first few nights after HB and baby disappeared, they were on the phone until early morning hours. So when CG was sleeping as well.

Reading some of the documents that were released. She has had some sort of Mental Health assessment, she said she was diagnosed with bipolar and PTSD in her early 20's.
Document other than the arrest affidavit? I don't recall this from the AA.

I'm not sure that MF's baby was fake born yet (the morning she abducted HB and Margo).

Didn't MF tell CG and LE officers that her baby was fake born on 12/12/19 at the birthing center-- making the birthdate the same day that HB and Margo vanished? After HB was gone, I think MF may have told friends a different birthdate that she told investigators. For some reason, I'm thinking that HB believed MF was still pregnant when she came to her apartment. :eek:

Shane believed the baby was born on December 8 or 9th, or when he learned she had the baby.

According to the friend on the podcast on the 19th, MF told her that the baby was 2 weeks old that past Tuesday, so that would have been Dec 3rd birth. And then CG believed it to be the 12th. She was not consistent in her stories at all.

Unsealed affidavit reveals what may have happened to Heidi Broussard before her death
Fieramusca stayed at Broussard's and Shane Carey's apartment until Nov. 27, the affidavit said.

On Dec. 8 or 9, Shane Carey reported that he learned Fieramusca delivered a baby girl, but said he did not see any pictures of the baby.

According to the affidavit, a person who lives at the same apartment complex Broussard lived in, had video cameras outside of his residence that captured a vehicle consistent with Fieramuca's car driving at the complex around 9 a.m. on Dec. 12, the same day Broussard and Margot Carey went missing.

One witness said that on Dec. 11 or 12, she saw an adult white woman at the apartment complex carrying a small baby and walking towards a parked car. The witness reportedly told police she then saw another woman exit the car and greet the woman carrying the baby. The two women and baby then entered the car and drove away, according to the affidavit.

On Dec. 19, the witness was presented with a photo lineup that Fieramusca was in. Police said the witness was 60% to 70% positive that the woman she saw in the front seat of the vehicle at the apartment complex was Fieramusca.

Upon further investigation, officials found that Fieramusca conducted suspicious internet searches.

Police said Fieramusca reportedly searched for "reasons for Amber Alert" and "Amber alert issued Austin" on Dec. 12.

A full review of searches between Nov. 11 and Dec. 18 revealed that some form of "Heidi Broussard" was searched at least 162 times from a device using an account that lists Fieramusca's name.

On Dec. 14, Fieramusca allegedly searched "bodies found in Austin Texas."

According to the affidavit, data from T-Mobile revealed that Fieramusca's phone was in the Austin area near Broussard and Shane Carey's apartment on Dec. 12.

Authorities then began doing surveillance on the Houston-area home where Fieramusca was living. Officials said they found her car parked in a way that appeared to be an attempt to hide it.

On Dec. 19, officials searched the home where Fieramusca was living in, according to the affidavit. When investigators arrived, they reportedly smelled the "unmistakable odor of decomposing flesh" emitting from the trunk of a vehicle parked at the house.

How did CG not notice that?He must have and MF must have made up some story about a dead animal or something.

BBM

What in the world was she looking for? She was her friend.....if she wanted info about her, she could just ask, right?

Really. Very weird she kept searching HB.
Perhaps that month HB didn’t respond to MF, leaving MF in a bind. Without HB’s baby or the ability to get one, MF was done. (Still is) Imagine how she must have tried to keep tight tabs on HB. Perhaps if she could not get in touch with HB she searched for birth announcements, thinking HB had an early delivery. I think not only did MF need baby M, I think she despised HB. Well, duh. She sure didn’t love her. Moo
If this case goes to trial, CG will have a lot of interesting info, imo.

Idk of the article still stands but initially it was reported MF helped Tammy & HB with the baby. You can already guess MF might have been telling Tammy “go, go home, I got this covered.” And, they must have been wondering how, since she was ready to deliver. All MOO
Didn't Tammy just leave the day before? If so, MF may not have left town.

Shane believed the baby was born on December 8 or 9th, or when he learned she had the baby.

According to the friend on the podcast on the 19th, MF told her that the baby was 2 weeks old that past Tuesday, so that would have been Dec 3rd birth. And then CG believed it to be the 12th. She was not consistent in her stories at all.
How pathetic, she could not recall DOB she had given.

In this doc, what is “GPS in jail” and “EM in jail?” It’s handwritten in the bond portion. Unfamiliar with this.
I don't follow. Is the bond portion info for Harris or Travis County? I'm only aware of the Travis County electronic filing at $400,000 + $100,000 + $100,000 for "Any type of bond." Didn't see any bond info with AA released today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74