TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, I'm scratching my head:

Arrest Affidavit
excerpt of (14)
14. Your Affiant researched the Target Number, (512)214-5814, belonging to Heidi Broussard through “Zetx.com” which is an online tool that will identify the carrier and registered name associated with the phone number. The Target Number was registered to Shane Carey. The service provider for the phone T-Mobile. Your Affiant contacted the Law Enforcement Liaison for T-Mobile and confirmed that T-Mobile does currently provide service for the target number and that the phone was currently showing to be on and active. This changed the following day, I believe.

Soooo, is it "on and active" after SC claimed it was off ??

The AA may have answered some of our questions but just gave us some more to drive us insane, again :confused:

If I'm reading it wrong, do correct me!
Registered to sc but was Heidi's number. See following fr context
ENpDU9ZXYAAhzw-

Again, I'm scratching my head:

Arrest Affidavit
excerpt of (14)
14. Your Affiant researched the Target Number, (512)214-5814, belonging to Heidi Broussard through “Zetx.com” which is an online tool that will identify the carrier and registered name associated with the phone number. The Target Number was registered to Shane Carey. The service provider for the phone T-Mobile. Your Affiant contacted the Law Enforcement Liaison for T-Mobile and confirmed that T-Mobile does currently provide service for the target number and that the phone was currently showing to be on and active. This changed the following day, I believe.

Soooo, is it "on and active" after SC claimed it was off ??

The AA may have answered some of our questions but just gave us some more to drive us insane, again :confused:

If I'm reading it wrong, do correct me!
The new info really is bringing up more questions today than answers!

Last edited:
It left more questions than answers, the entire affidavit.
The why of it is missing and her endless internet searches for Heidi.. what was that about??
Are we talking vengeance, obsession, love, infatuation, malice or sadism here?
She could far more easily have stolen a baby from a maternity hospital....
Why did she want Heidi's baby so badly?
Not that easy to take one from a hospital

I also got stumped on the front passenger opening the door and getting out and greeting Heidi....

However, have you ever been on a bus as a teenager? And when you sat down on your seat you either put your foot up so no one else could sit next to you or you sat on the outside so you could have the whole thing to yourself??

Well, could it be as simple as that? Yes, I get jumping over a stick shift, however before Heidi came out, could MF had just slid over to the passenger seat?

Also, could it be as simple as:
"Crap, Heide my phone just died, can I barrow your quick.

I think there is sound reasons to conclude childproof locks were in place.

Yes indeed, but my point was that Heidi's phone showed on and active according to T-Mobil after SC had said it was "off".

Maybe MF temporarily turned it on to see how many concerned texts HB had, and the nature of said texts, in order to approximate the time left before the news became public? Or perhaps “on and active” just refers to the fact that the phone line/account was current and had not been shut down? MOO.

My feelings, she was just waiting for her to leave. I'd like to know more about the video at the apartment and the neighbors account of seeing Heidi and another woman. If MF had a key, could she have been in the apt. when Heidi returned?
Just makes more questions for me...how did MF get Heidi in the car? Heidi's own purse left in an unlocked car, no diaper bag, no keys and only a cell phone. Car seat,???? o_Oo_O
I wonder if MF planted HB's purse in HB's vehicle at some early point after killing her, perhaps hoping that someone would steal her purse with potentially credit cards (Did HB have any ccs??), and if the thief used the credit cards, he'd be risking getting charged with HB's abduction/murder, and also Margo's abduction/murder. Speculation.

Friend of S.C.'s/M.Q. said he had asked SC if he knew the car being shown on news in footage of the search *THE SILVER NISSAN** and SC said he didn't. I guess that's possible... right??

Fiancé of murdered Texas mom refused to believe what he was seeing on TV | Daily Mail Online
Wasn't that MF's car? Or was it a different one?
Last one, I promise :)
excerpt
6. …..Shane Carey believed that Heidi Broussard and the Newborn Child were possibly visiting another apartment in the complex or were at the park. Shane Carey realized as the day progressed that their elementary age child needed to be picked up from after school activities. Shane Carey went to pick the child up at approximately 5:50PM, thinking that Heidi Broussard would be there, as well. Shane Carey waited until after 6:00PM; Heidi Broussard did not arrive to pick up their child.

Odd, to me at least, that he thought Heidi would show up at the school when her car was in the parking lot at the complex. Why couldn’t he have gone to the friend's apartment at 5:30 to check and see if HB was there so two of them didn’t drive to the school. Or, did he REALLY think she was at the park all day until dusk with a newborn with no diaper bag???? Hinky, hinky. We know he didn’t do it, but the story is still very curious. JMHO

Not only was her car there, but her purse and wallet were at the apartment, as well. He stated he had them (apparently brought them in from her unlocked car) and "everything was there." So she also didn't have her driver's license.

Last edited:
I also got stumped on the front passenger opening the door and getting out and greeting Heidi....

However, have you ever been on a bus as a teenager? And when you sat down on your seat you either put your foot up so no one else could sit next to you or you sat on the outside so you could have the whole thing to yourself??

Well, could it be as simple as that? Yes, I get jumping over a stick shift, however before Heidi came out, could MF had just slid over to the passenger seat?

Also, could it be as simple as:
"Crap, Heide my phone just died, can I barrow your quick.

I think there is sound reasons to conclude childproof locks were in place.

Perhaps the drivers side door was not operational and MF had to enter/exit through the passenger door. There is so much we may never know.

Yes indeed, but my point was that Heidi's phone showed on and active according to T-Mobil after SC had said it was "off".

I could be wrong, but when he said it was off, he actually doesn't know it was off, but it went to VM. This could be for any number of reasons, being turned off, being out of range, in airplane mode, or the call could have even been rejected.

When I first read it I took it to mean that it was an active phone number/account. I guess it could have meant the phone was literally turned on, but I don't know how T-Mobile would know if someone's phone is off or on? If it was on at that time and it pinged anywhere, you can bet that LE knows this already and has tried to locate the phone... remember on the 20th, it was reported that LE was searching many spots between Austin and Houston. They also put an emergency continuous ping on her phone, getting updates every 15 minutes... I would hope that in those 48 hours that someone actually tried to call/text in the hopes that it would ping if it was indeed "on".

All JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member