Found Deceased AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they ARE, and forgive me if this was discussed in an earlier thread, but how did these texts eventually get to Paighton's mom?
The friend who received the texts contacted the mother in the morning. I have no link to provide it but I am under the impression it was the same friend who went to the bar and the reason for the elevated state of alarm was that Paighton had not yet retrieved her car that had been left at that friend's house the night before.

I get where you were coming from, but I can’t say what an addict would do or not. Not sure I have any reason to believe who ever she was with was one. I can tell you that my nature says I would call 911, and I don’t know what a heroin addict would do, but (sky’ed up) me would do insane things like scrub paint off the walls cleaning the house at 3am, or decide to build a fence at midnight. I can tell you that high me may very well have decided in that moment to bury someone. I personally think this scenario is far removed from what we will find to be the truth of it eventually, but plausible none the less.

The friend who received the texts contacted the mother in the morning. I have no link to provide it but I am under the impression it was the same friend who went to the bar and the reason for the elevated state of alarm was that Paighton had not yet retrieved her car that had been left at that friend's house the night before.

I'm under the same impression. And I could be wildly off base here, but I just feel like you're EITHER:

Casual enough friends that you don't mind when one leaves the bar with two strangers

OR

Close enough friends that you can reach out to their parents if need be.

I wish LE would make a comment re: the coworker, because if allegations against the coworker are being made which are unjust or incorrect, then this could put a stop to it. On the other hand, if they say something contrary, then....

Grrr. This is the point in these threads were things can start to get snippy, when there’s no information, moo. J personally am goi g to take a break bc I’m getting frustrated about things on SM being mentioned here as if they’re fact, when in fact these things can not be verified even on SM, moo.

I’m also very frustrated bc the forum is barely working for me at all.

I'm under the same impression. And I could be wildly off base here, but I just feel like you're EITHER:

Casual enough friends that you don't mind when one leaves the bar with two strangers

OR

Close enough friends that you can reach out to their parents if need be.
I get the feeling that between those two it's more the former and she "reached out" to the mom because suddenly in the harsh light of day the situation looked very bad. She probably knew that Paighton often talked to her mom and she called the mom before she called the police in the hopes that mom could reassure her that Paighton had gotten in touch with her and that everything was fine.

I wish LE would make a comment re: the coworker, because if allegations against the coworker are being made which are unjust or incorrect, then this could put a stop to it. On the other hand, if they say something contrary, then....

Grrr. This is the point in these threads were things can start to get snippy, when there’s no information, moo. J personally am goi g to take a break bc I’m getting frustrated about things on SM being mentioned here as if they’re fact, when in fact these things can not be verified even on SM, moo.

You're right and I want to make sure that I clarify (though I know you're not explicitly talking to me) that I'm NOT implying anything nefarious about the coworker, just trying to clear up who's who in the story.

Paighton’s case reminds me of another young woman who went missing.. she had recently gotten her life together and went out with some friends but had left her phone at a previous bar.. I think her name was Dani? I can’t remember is she was ever found. The friends/coworkers were the witnesses in that one too

Media site piece naming paighton coworker and her mum and few more bits

Sorry over excited it's not official news site even if name can be deceiving Houstonnewmedia

Last edited:

I’m also very frustrated bc the forum is barely working for me at all.[/QUOTE]

YES.

What we actually know. PH left home that morning for work. She left work and parked at the co workers house. She went out with co workers or worker and at some point in the night she parted ways with co worker(s). A text was sent from her phone after midnight stating that she did not know the people she was with( implying more than one) and that she felt like she was in trouble. Two weeks respectively later she was located deceased in a shallow grave behind a vacant house. The house was occupied recently by an elderly man, but prior to PH being placed there. PH was originally from this area.

There is also speculation from some that do not know PH in the same sense they do not know her co worker. I have read a statement(s) by those who know PH best, the texts and behavior is not past behavior of PH and seems suspect in their personal perspectives.

Was PH known to have a past roaming the streets, working the streets, jumping in and out of cars with strangers to go looking for drugs? Would PH go to a dark, dangerous, sinister looking crack type house to sit in filth to do drugs and possibly step or be pricked by used needles, sit in feces, and not to mention the rodents, bugs, and snakes?

I believe it is speculation that all drug users behave in this manner and this is not true. There are not as many drugs users as society likes to believe, not as many who would do the vs, who have other options, no need to go through such lengths to get their hands on drugs, and would never choose to spend any time at a trap house if they had to wait vs those who are willing to do anything for drugs and do not care how they get drugs, through prostitution etc, no care whom they are in company of, and no care as to where they end up to get high at.

This behavior is generally seen with those who are in the midst of hopelessness, dead inside, no way out lifestyles, destitute, and so desperate for a fix, they do not love themselves enough sadly, to make better decisions for themselves.

All my opinion.

Did ya miss this part? "She could have been doped by those with evil intentions (I think this entirely possible). Drug her up, sexually abuse, murder, then get rid of the body."

Paighton’s case reminds me of another young woman who went missing.. she had recently gotten her life together and went out with some friends but had left her phone at a previous bar.. I think her name was Dani? I can’t remember is she was ever found. The friends/coworkers were the witnesses in that one too

Daniella Vian? AL - AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018

Also an AL case.

I’m also very frustrated bc the forum is barely working for me at all.[/QUOTE]

YES.

What we actually know. PH left home that morning for work. She left work and parked at the co workers house. She went out with co workers or worker and at some point in the night she parted ways with co worker(s). A text was sent from her phone after midnight stating that she did not know the people she was with( implying more than one) and that she felt like she was in trouble. Two weeks respectively later she was located deceased in a shallow grave behind a vacant house. The house was occupied recently by an elderly man, but prior to PH being placed there. PH was originally from this area.

YES.

What we actually know. PH left home that morning for work. She left work and parked at the co workers house. She went out with co workers or worker and at some point in the night she parted ways with co worker(s). A text was sent from her phone after midnight stating that she did not know the people she was with( implying more than one) and that she felt like she was in trouble. Two weeks respectively later she was located deceased in a shallow grave behind a vacant house. The house was occupied recently by an elderly man, but prior to PH being placed there. PH was originally from this area.[/QUOTE]
No proof has been shown that”She went out with co workers or worker ”

Has there been proof that she left the coworkers home or that she was the person that drove her car to the coworkers home?

You're right and I want to make sure that I clarify (though I know you're not explicitly talking to me) that I'm NOT implying anything nefarious about the coworker, just trying to clear up who's who in the story.

Lol, no worries, not talking about you at all. Just saying this whole thing is frustrating. Of course as sleuthers we are going to have questions and thoughts of hinkiness. It’s SP in any investigation to start inwards and work outwards and obviously look at the person(s) with whom the victim was last seen. I’m just irritated overall but this case doesn’t concern me whatsoever and so I really shouldn’t be frustrated lol. I think I take all this sleuthing too seriously sometimes.
Whatever the case, the WS rules are clear that SM doesn’t belong here.

Last edited:

YES.

What we actually know. PH left home that morning for work. She left work and parked at the co workers house. She went out with co workers or worker and at some point in the night she parted ways with co worker(s). A text was sent from her phone after midnight stating that she did not know the people she was with( implying more than one) and that she felt like she was in trouble. Two weeks respectively later she was located deceased in a shallow grave behind a vacant house. The house was occupied recently by an elderly man, but prior to PH being placed there. PH was originally from this area.[/QUOTE]

One key piece missing in your analysis: the alleged 2 heavyset black 'Fat Albert's,' PH 'willing,' took off with. 2 alleged men that no apbs were put out by LE or at least a few witness who could have corroborated their existence, and who could then help out an artist to draw a portrait, of 2 possibly at large deadly men, and with that said, there is so much 'mud,' in between all accounts. It is, as was first described by LE, a difficult case, and one I am assuming is now frustrating if all evidence and witness testimony is still vividly vague, a misnomer.

Did ya miss this part? "She could have been doped by those with evil intentions (I think this entirely possible). Drug her up, sexually abuse, murder, then get rid of the body."

It would be quite rare for 2 people to team up with similar sinister minds to seek out pulling off stranger abductions and murders, with premeditated evil intentions, enormous levels of misogamy to drug up, sexually abuse a person, to dispose of the body in complete opposition to their treatment of a subject while living. The norm is bodies thrown in wooded areas, posed to receive attention, disposed in water, or tossed in a trash can or anywhere, as easily and thoughtlessly as one littering. The remains treated as garbage. imo.

Last edited:
Something keeps bugging me....with the wording of the text. Let me see if I can explain it to clearly convey what I'm trying to say.

WHY would PH use valuable, limited text time to say "I don't know who I'm with", when in fact the co-worker said she left with strangers. If she left with strangers, she OBVIOUSLY didn't know who they were, so why send a text stating the obvious?

It is possible it is not the same coworker. It is also possible she does not know if the coworker saw her leave with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288