Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been waiting for this for a long time; I was a little disgusted by a lack of press conference updates and the fact it has taken so long. As a resident of New Canaan, the indictments and inevitable conviction will have a good effect on the area, as everyone knows FD is guilty of killing JD. A fellow I work with, former special forces knows the top brass in the state investigations and was confident that this was coming soon. Hopefully the charging documents at the arraignment will have enough evidence to finally put this case to rest and make the trial a foregone conclusion.

Collateral is an interesting question IMO given the situation of the banks. Looks like Fd might have hocked everything possible to raise cash so I'm not sure what all is left for the bail bond collateral. Perhaps this is why Fd sister is present and she will co-sign his bond transaction in a way similar to what we saw Mama A do previously for MT.

IIRC there was one article in September that quoted Pattis as claiming that one of Fd's properties was linked to the second bail somehow, can't remember the exact wording unfortunately... Wondering if that would be collateral or a reverse mortgage or something else like it.

Anyone here familiar with how this might work?

Does anyone understand leaving the JFd Suburban running lights on AND leaving the vehicle in reverse?

The theory here for awhile that the JFd Suburban was taken to Waveny to setup possible theory for JFD going for a jog before heading into NY - other theories were presented too.

But why leave Suburban in a way that would call attention to it with running lights on?

Was this intentional or an error? Why leave the vehicle in this state? Were they trying to make it seem like the vehicle had been stolen? IDK?
My first impression is they were getting nervous, and/or something was going wrong - not according to their plans (and we know they planned this out to great detail!).

When we know whether or not LE found Jennifer's phone nearby, that might change my thoughts on this.

Last edited:
If only Almeida would have stayed over that night....or could be she could've been killed!?!?! I'm sure Jennifer was akready worried about Dulos having to be there unexpectantly early and then having to picnic in her yard. ....conveniently with the park closing....showing up early
...and also FD calling Mawhinney that same evening!

The Windsor Rod and Gun Club stuff with the grave that was found by two members on 5/18/19 and the two unopened bags of lime that disappeared and bbq grills is beyond fascinating. As is KM cell phone pings there. The fact he is a founding member of club and had left a few years back but had called a member asking to rejoin and also wanting to know how to access property Bc it’s surrounded by a logging fence. That member told him about a secret key and KM never followed up renewing his membership. One club member who went to the police on 6/22 to let them know about grave he discovered with another member also finds out about KM calling the other member and secret key and goes back to police to tell them about that 8/12/19.

canines and NCPD searches property on 8/14/19. Find grave. Doesn’t find remains.

On 3/29/19 KM cell pings near Windsor rod and Gun Club from 1:09 to 1:43 pm.

On 5/23/19: KM cell pings near FD residence around 5:21 or 5:23 pm. It is at this time FD leaves his guests at his dinner party to go to Stop and Shop at Sim yet to get more meat to cook. BUT he goes to 80 Mountain Spring Road first for approximately 7 minutes.

on 5/24 he was at Fore Group 4Jax residence from 7:29 to 8:22 am. Both MT and KM are there at this time and not in NC. They aren’t there.

on 5/31 Km cell pings at Windsor Road and Gun Club making the grave site area as neat as a pin. Prior to that the other member who had found the grave went back to the site on 5/22 and grave was half full of water from the rainstorm and bags of lime missing. The other member returns to same site in early June and said it was neat as a pin. When he and his buddy found the site on 5/18 they removed the bbq grill gates and made it so the grave was spoiled so to speak so nobody would fall in it.

have fun with all of this NP. Have fun! You can’t pin the actual murder and kidnapping on anyone else. Even though FD had help and others helped him those people were at 4 Jax when FD took the life of his childrens’ mother.

Absolutely beyond fascinating ... with the pings on March 29th 1:09 to 1:43 - how long would it take to dig 6 foot grave, I don't recall width but it wasn't very wide..could KM have done that in approx 30 minutes?

I am starting to believe that grave was for KM ex and JD as holding places until disposal or entrapment until killing/disposal...his ex wife got very lucky...

Last edited:
There is supposed to be a co signor on bond. Even if the person has enough assets on their own. Somebody has to co sign. It's supposed to be a double guarantee for the bondsman. MOO based on research earlier this week.
Yes, that's what I recall too. Wonder if that is why Fd 'sister' is present now?

The financial house of cards that is now Fd/FORE makes this entire situation with getting cash for bail tricky. I do wonder though if the cash that Fd had been taking from the banks was conveniently placed into a custodial account with Atty. P. for just this situation so that they had the cash available and it couldn't be attached by the banks in a foreclosure action or other litigation?

I do wonder though how far the banks will go to get their cash back and whether the real estate will be sufficient for repayment? I doubt the real estate will be sufficient unfortunately.

Most concerned about GF status in Civil Case as it looked like Fd/FORE might have just created a financial house of cards that made it impossible for anyone to collect anything.

Its a big game of financial musical chairs unfortunately! I do though wonder if Atty. P. is sitting on money he got from Fd who simply took it from the banks and/or marital assets? This would be an interesting litigation I think and I can just imagine Atty. P. saying, "I had no idea where the money came from that Fotis gave me".......

I do wonder though if the bail people will care much about the origin of the cash if they are getting the cash from Atty. P.? Curious questions indeed......

Let the litigation games begin....

MOO

Could not have said it better!! ❤
Justice for beloved Jennifer. Things I am noticing:
- Michi couldn’t contain her frustration FD lied about where visitation was with children 5/22. Signs of burning hot jealousy towards JD although MT very well knew what was to come later that week.
- MTs loyalty may stem from the delusion FD murdered for her and to protect their love.
- FD arriving to Welles 30 minutes early 5/22. IMO driving all the way up the driveway and to garage bays to investigate his approach. Imagine him leaning on the Raptor making fake phone calls. Sick.
- Did FD know Grace Farms closed at 6 pm? Great excuse to picnic in JD’s back yard to check for cameras, wooded access and door \ mud room set up.
- Wonder if someone off Albany Ave is riding the bicycle? No call for public assistance like finding Fudge and the knife so must have proof it was destroyed. (Was this seen in footage?)
-More signs of seriousness of case and DV- Carrie Luft filing domestic violence report with NYPD after FDs Saturday attempted visit with kids. They knew who they were dealing with.
- So many heartbreaking “what if’s” in these arrest warrants. If LA had stayed at Welles Thursday what would their fate have been? Or JD in NYC? If the Tacoma had not made it the more than 9 miles to Welles that morning and broke down? If FD simply told EE their Tacoma had broken down instead of hiding keys... If those folks in the woods called police upon discovering that hole...

Grateful for all the hard work of you all and LE. Hoping Jennifer’s loved ones know how much she was loved by those that knew her and so many strangers.

MOO

Absolutely beyond fascinating ... with the pings on the March 29th 1:09 to 1:43 - how long would it take to dig 6 foot grave, I don't recall width but it wasn't very wide..could KM have done that in approx 30 minutes?

I am starting to believe that grave was for KM ex and JD as holding places until disposal or entrapment until killing/disposal...his ex wife got very lucky...
If the ground was soft maybe .... idk the soil type in CT but to dig a 2x6 hole here as the soul is rock hard it’d take a lot longer than 30 mins .

If the ground was soft maybe .... idk the soil type in CT but to dig a 2x6 hole here as the soul is rock hard it’d take a lot longer than 30 mins .

I am local, by the end of March we are thawed out; perfect timing actually for the digging, March 1 would be a no, in like a lion out like a lamb here in March...

End of March quickly leads to areas which will soon be covered by vegetation and woods. Week to week here, the land becomes lush, so say May 18th, you can see thru the woods, by the 24th with all the rain and growth - you could not. Right now I can see every house behind mine, by May 24th, you wouldn't know I had an entire street behind my house, everything blooms and becomes abundant by end May.

MT leaving Troop G shortly ago in Bridgeport, CT via WSFB:

View attachment 224408
The same officer (^ on left in pic above) helped perp walk both MT and FD.

I wonder who she is, if she has a DV story to tell, and if they gave her the honor for that reason. I like how she and the other female officer slow-walked them. Well done.

Last edited:
Couple of thoughts: I doubt MTs parents or siblings or friends will read her latest AW but I have to wonder what they will be thinking when they learn about her sexcapade on the Tacoma after she and FD cleaned up the bloody remnants of JD and who knows what else.
Have to wonder what Bowman thought of that as well?
For that matter I wonder what NP thinks of FD using his childhood fairly uncommon in America bike to commit a murder. I can see him going and you couldn’t have bought a cheap one at like a thrift store or goodwill with cash and thrown that away. You had to put the bike decal and logo thing in a bag that has JDs blood in it???

So I finished KM’s AW.
He interviewed twice with LE. On 6/9/19 and on 6/25/19. LE describes KM’s responses as vague, evasive and self-contradictory and his behavior as being otherwise suspicious.

On the first interview he said he’d first met MT 30 days prior to 5/24. Said he was indeed at the Fore Group office and it was not a pre-arranged meeting with FD. Arrived at 7:40 am and left 40-50 minutes later. Said he never saw Fotis.
This jives with MTs third interview with police where she finally said FD was never there but FDs cell phones was and Km was there and told her to answer the incoming call on his phone from Greece.

In KMs second interview on 6/25 he told police he had fallen down the stairs on 5/25 and had a concussion and damaged his cell phone and had to replace it. Said couldn’t remember meeting with MT or FD on 5/24. Said couldn’t remember an incoming from FD on 5/24 at 7:47 pm when FD and MT were on the trashbin odyssey of stupidity. Said had no idea why FD would call him. Said no memory of 5/24 phone call to FD phone from Greece friend and said he’d never have directed MT to answer FD phone.

The Windsor Rod and Gun Club stuff with the grave that was found by two members on 5/18/19 and the two unopened bags of lime that disappeared and bbq grills is beyond fascinating. As is KM cell phone pings there. The fact he is a founding member of club and had left a few years back but had called a member asking to rejoin and also wanting to know how to access property Bc it’s surrounded by a logging fence. That member told him about a secret key and KM never followed up renewing his membership. One club member who went to the police on 6/22 to let them know about grave he discovered with another member also finds out about KM calling the other member and secret key and goes back to police to tell them about that 8/12/19.

canines and NCPD searches property on 8/14/19. Find grave. Doesn’t find remains.

On 3/29/19 KM cell pings near Windsor rod and Gun Club from 1:09 to 1:43 pm. This is around the time he called a member from the club about renewing his membership and inquired to know how to access property and is told about the secret key to the logging fence

On 5/23/19: KM cell pings near FD residence around 5:21 or 5:23 pm. It is at this time FD leaves his guests at his dinner party to go to Stop and Shop at Simbury to get more meat to cook. BUT he goes to 80 Mountain Spring Road first for approximately 7 minutes.

on 5/24 he was at Fore Group 4Jax residence from 7:29 to 8:22 am. Both MT and KM are there at this time and not in NC. They are not in NC from the time between 8:05 am and 10:25 am when JD is being attacked and zip ties and likely murdered. MT droppped
Her daughter off at school that morning and when she returned from doing so KM was there at the Fore Group at office (the 4 Jax residence) sitting at a large glass table and FD phone was also on said table. It is at this point FD cell phone rings and a KM directs MT according to MT to answer FD phone. It is FD friend Andreas from Greece and call last 17 seconds. She said she recognized Andreas voice and said couldn’t hear well and it was static and all they said was hi. No follow up phone call and MT said after the call she left the Fore Group office
And KM.

on 5/31 Km cell pings at Windsor Road and Gun Club making the grave site area as neat as a pin. Prior to that the other member who had found the grave went back to the site on 5/22 and grave was half full of water from the rainstorm and bags of lime missing. The other member returns to same site in early June and said it was neat as a pin. When he and his buddy found the site on 5/18 they removed the bbq grill gates and made it so the grave was spoiled so to speak so nobody would fall in it.

have fun with all of this NP. Have fun! You can’t pin the actual murder and kidnapping on anyone else. Even though FD had help and others helped him those people were at 4 Jax when FD took the life of his childrens’ mother.
Great Summary!

Still processing the KM grave at the Windsor Rod and Gun Club. None of this crew looks up to grave digging but maybe KM is stronger than he appears! IDK.

Per AW3 it appears we now have Fd with a vintage French Bike riding in NC to get to 69/71 Welles garage and mudroom to kill JFd with a blunt object/s and secured the body with zip ties! Escape from 69/71 Welles is via JFd own Suburban which is driven to Waveny/Lapham Rd. where the body and bike are moved into EE Toyota Tacoma for places unknown (possibly 80 MS or another FORE property)!

KM and MT back in Farmington waiting for orders at 4Jx both staring at Fd cell phone sitting on a desk!

MOO

Last edited:
I am local, by the end of March we are thawed out; perfect timing actually for the digging, March 1 would be a no, in like a lion out like a lamb here in March...

End of March quickly leads to areas which will soon be covered by vegetation and woods. Week to week here, the land becomes lush, so say May 18th, you can see thru the woods, by the 24th with all the rain and growth - you could not. Right now I can see every house behind mine, by May 24th, you wouldn't know I had an entire street behind my house, everything blooms and becomes abundant by end May.
I live on the West Coast now but have lived in PA and D.C. where what you describe is entirely what I remember.

Yes, that's what I recall too. Wonder if that is why Fd 'sister' is present now?

The financial house of cards that is now Fd/FORE makes this entire situation with getting cash for bail tricky. I do wonder though if the cash that Fd had been taking from the banks was conveniently placed into a custodial account with Atty. P. for just this situation so that they had the cash available and it couldn't be attached by the banks in a foreclosure action or other litigation?

I do wonder though how far the banks will go to get their cash back and whether the real estate will be sufficient for repayment? I doubt the real estate will be sufficient unfortunately.

Most concerned about GF status in Civil Case as it looked like Fd/FORE might have just created a financial house of cards that made it impossible for anyone to collect anything.

Its a big game of financial musical chairs unfortunately! I do though wonder if Atty. P. is sitting on money he got from Fd who simply took it from the banks and/or marital assets? This would be an interesting litigation I think and I can just imagine Atty. P. saying, "I had no idea where the money came from that Fotis gave me".......

I do wonder though if the bail people will care much about the origin of the cash if they are getting the cash from Atty. P.? Curious questions indeed......

Let the litigation games begin....

MOO
I'm hoping GF can kick the squatters out of her house, at least...

Great Summary!

Still processing the KM grave at the Windsor Road and Gun Club. None of this crew looks up to grave digging but maybe KM is stronger than he appears! IDK.

Per AW3 it appears we now have Fd with a vintage French Bike riding in NC to get to 69/71 Welles garage and mudroom to kill JFd with a blunt object/s and secured the body with zip ties!

KM and MT back in Farmington waiting for orders!

MOO

Is there any reason a gun club would have a grave on site? Would you use this hole for the guns? Makes no sense, and if it was standard on a gun site, why would two members be so concerned over it ... its definitely got me curious that this trio is even more psychotic than we thought..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member