Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a bike like that made in France I’m sure was a status symbol for him. I’d think it made him more interesting to the world he so desperately wanted to be a part of and probably helped assimilate with that crowd for sure. Like having an old Wilson tennis racket or something similar or paddles for a rowboat kinda deal. While he was by no means poor growing up he certainly didn’t grow up like for instance JD and MT did. But he very much wanted people like them to think he did and was familiar with that lifestyle in every way.
Yeah ride your vintage childhood Mercier bicycle to kill your wife. Then remove the logo/decal from said bike when you are getting rid of it and place said logo/decal in a trashbag that contains items with JDs blood on them and your finger prints and yours and MTs DNA.
Honestly, he’s as dumb as a door nail. Does CT have the death penalty?

I’m still puzzled as to why he removed and disposed of some of her clothing (bra, shirt) and perhaps those zip ties from her body that were found in the dumpsters, (if that proves to be the case) before getting rid of her body.
Why not just bury, sink, burn or dissolve everything in one place? I am sorry to be so graphic, but even if he did chop up her body to be put in the incinerator, why not put everything in there and not in those separate trash bags?
That just seems pretty logical to me. So I can’t help but think her clothing and those zip ties (if they were used to restrain her) must have somehow hindered the way he disposed of her. But how?
Also, the AW describes the clothing as having been cut.

Corrected previous post!

Wednesday, January 8th:
*Arraignment Hearings (for all) (@ about noon ET) – CT – Jennifer Rebecca Farber Dulos (50) (May 24, 2019, New Canaan) – for *Michelle C. Tronconis (44) (Dulos’ GF) arrested & charged (6/1/19) & arraigned (6/3/19) with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence & hindering prosecution. Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond (6/3/19).
Bond conditions on any bond release. Must be posted at courthouse, passport must be surrendered & must submit to GPS monitoring.
*Charged (9/5/19) & arraigned (10/4/19) with tampering with evidence involving the borrowed car from work colleague. Plead not guilty. $100K bond. Posted bond (9/5/19).
Bond conditions are same as above.
*Arrested & charged (1/7/20) with conspiracy to commit murder. $2M bond.
Court info from 6/3/19 to 11/25/19 reference post #168 here:
Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #33

12/6/19 Update: A judge has granted Troconis permission to pick up her daughter, who has been staying with her father in Argentina, at JFK Airport in New York on Dec. 13. Troconis, who wears an electronic monitoring device & is not allowed to leave Connecticut without a judge’s permission, was back in court Friday for a pretrial hearing. The pretrial hearing lasted less than a minute with the judge continuing the case to Jan. 31.
1/7/20 Update: Troconis was charged Tuesday (1/7/20) with conspiracy to commit murder. She is being held on a $2 million bond. Gave herself up. Arraignment hearing on new charges on 1/8.

For *Kent Mawhinney (54) – Arrested & charged (1/7/20) with conspiracy to commit murder. Held on $2M bond.
1/7/20: Arraignment hearing on 1/8/20.
For *Fotis Dulos (51) arrested (6/2/19), charged (6/1/19) & arraigned (6/3/19) with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence & hindering prosecution. Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond (6/12/19). Norwalk Superior Court transferred (9/12/19) to Stamford Superior Court.
Bond conditions on any bond release. Must be posted at courthouse, passport must be surrendered & must submit to GPS monitoring.
*Arrested & charged (9/4/19) with tampering with evidence involving the borrowed car from work colleague. Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond (9/4/19).
Bond conditions are the same as above.
*Arrested & charged (1/7/20) with capital murder, murder & kidnapping. $6M bond.
Court info from 6/13/19 thru 10/4/19 reference post #461 here:
Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #31

10/28/19 Update: Defense Attorney Pattis will file his arguments Monday (10/28/19) in favor of the state Supreme Court overturning a gag order imposed by a lower court judge in the criminal case against his client, Dulos. Attorneys for the Chief State's Attorney's Office will have until Nov. 22 to file their brief opposing Pattis’ appeal. Pattis will then have until Dec. 5 to file a rebuttal before the Supreme Court hears the case on Dec. 9. Next court date is 11/6.
11/6/19 Update: Very quick hearing, no pending motions addressed. Next hearing on 1/7/20. 11/13/19: Supreme Court sets Dec. 9 to hear arguments on gag order. 12/9/19: Gag order motion hearing rescheduled for 12/12.
Re Gag Order information - see post #466 by sds71:
Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #33

12/12/19 Update: Re Supreme Court gag order issue - see post #611 by sds71 here: Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #33 Next hearing on 1/7/20. Verdict in gag order trial may take several weeks. Pretrial hearing on 1/7 moved to 1/9/20.
1/7/20 Update: Dulos was arrested & charged (1/7/20) with capital murder, murder & kidnapping, according to Connecticut State Police. He is being held on a $6 million bond. Arraignment hearing on 1/8/20 for new charges.

Excellent question, disposing of these items away from the body makes little sense if the body is buried.

Lye is a strong alkali used to dissolve bodies which is comprises sodium hydroxide or potassium hydroxide. Stored in plastic.

Plastics won't dissolve in many acids, clothing not sure. Not sure what lye does to clothing, but I know weak sodium hydroxide doesn't touch clothing since I get it on my clothes in the lab.

Doesn't seem like he would use lye on his properties, since there would probably be evidence left of the lye usage.

I can’t think of many uses a normal person would have to keep lye around the house. I mean, if you are a soap maker or a baker of certain kinds of breads/pastries, you may have some in your house (I do)-but it isn’t even all that easy to come by without there being a record of it, like if you buy it online, because I’ve never seen it in stores, unless you are buying Draino, and using that as your lye source. I don’t think he used lye in any form, though. But not because he didn’t think of it.

I'm still wondering why the Greek friend, Andreas was so important to the case that he was mentioned along w/ KM and MT as pertinent, in the AW. Anyone else notice this?
Greek friend MUST have played a more important role other than just making an "alibi"
call early morning on 5/24.

I can’t think of many uses a normal person would have to keep lye around the house. I mean, if you are a soap maker or a baker of certain kinds of breads/pastries, you may have some in your house (I do)-but it isn’t even all that easy to come by without there being a record of it, like if you buy it online, because I’ve never seen it in stores, unless you are buying Draino, and using that as your lye source. I don’t think he used lye in any form, though. But not because he didn’t think of it.
I have it
I get it from Amazon

Looks like FD was angling for a Frazee defense. No body, no crime. In fact, these Einsteins thought, "no body, NO INVESTIGATION." He planned it out. Get up early, drive a borrowed vehicle, ride his bike the last leg, overpower, remove, dispose, be back at 4JC while the sex shower was still running. His alibi script tells me that he fully expected the meeting with KM and the Greek phone call would cover for his absence, which means he expected being gone only a short time. MOO

Further, I think, if he did dispose of his beloved bicycle, he removed the labels to, in his pygmalion mind, render it identifiable. I think he thought no one would find ALL of his trash bags or connect them in any way, hence a little in this one, a little in that one. If no one were looking for JD, nobody'd get excited about some soiled paper towels and a bike logo, or so he must have reasoned. He's sunk. His DNA in the inside of a double pair of gloves and hers on the outside. Sunk.

And all for what? Money. To cover up his failures as a businessman, as a provider, as a husband, as a man. AS A HUMAN BEING.

Thank God for GF, stepping in, and protecting the children at all cost.

He's ruthless. Arguably soul-less.

LWOP for him and his co-conspirators. No one's safe if they're loose.

MOO MOO MOO
Bravo!

Thinking FD must have disposed of bike and body in same location .

If Tacoma picture is authenticate , it shows JD’s body and FD’s Bike in the bed of the truck together . FD most likely unloaded body and bike and got rid of them at the same time.
But, where ?
Moo
My thought too. Where you find the bike, you’ll find the body. Let’s get out those metal detectors!

Can someone please explain why FD would be offered any bail at all? I thought for such a serious crime - murder - you are usually held without bail. It seems crazy to me. If you are rich, you don't have to wait for trial in jail? And pulling together under 500K is nothing in a rarified world. Yes he is broke, but he and his disgusting lawyer are scammer types. I'm sure he can find that money so that he can spend the next year-plus running around (and possibly running off) instead of sitting in jail where he should be. He will do damage. His kids, his foreign connections - if any rime should have no bail.... I am so confused. Wouldn't this be like giving, say, Scott Peterson bail? I don't understand offering bail here.
[edited to add SP:(
I'm personally confused about the bail as well. We had a recent case where someone was arrested for unrelated charges after a murder (arrested on a violation of felony/weapon vio), and their bond had the stipulation that, even if they paid the bond, they were NOT to be released without the permission of a judge. Why isn't the same applied here???

I have it
I get it from Amazon

That’s where mine comes from; I guess LE could find out, if they thought it was important, whether or not he bought it online. I am just not feeling it, though. I think he/they did something else with her body besides dissolving it.

BTW-just wanted to say that, just because we both keep lye around, doesn’t mean I think we aren’t “normal”!

Department of Correction Inmate Information Search
inmate's location is at facility, you can find directions and visiting schedule via facility page.

Number
Inmate Name Date of Birth Facility
Click inmate number for inmate information.
430902 DULOS,FOTIS 8/6/1967 GARNER

The Garner Correctional Institution incarcerates both pretrial and sentenced offenders. Through proven programmatic innovation and intervention, the Garner Correctional Institution provides positive alternatives for inmates to assist in their successful reintegration into the community as productive members of society.

Under the administration of then Commissioner Theresa C. Lantz, care and treatment for adult male offenders with significant mental health issues throughout the Department of Correction were consolidated at this level 4 high-security facility.

Based upon their mental health needs, offenders from throughout the system, both pretrial and sentenced, are assigned here.

I wonder if LE knows where the grates over the
initial empty grave came from?
Were they from Fd's or KM's home grill? Or grills at the Gun Club for when they had their
manly boys club cookouts?
Have the grates been replaced to their grill of origin? If they're still missing, maybe that's a clue that she was buried in another spot and the grates used at the 'new' grave site.

I doubt the bike or the "corpus delicti" will be ever be found, these don't amount to a lot of weight. Precedent will dictate the course of the trial likely, evidence of all types; financial records would show a lot. My special forces friend thinks MT will flip. Check mate for FD. I have heard people say that just one day in prison can be horrific.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HOLLYMOORE73