Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
"He cooperated",

counsel asks for $500k bond, citing he's a father and hockey coach. Immigration law. Atty in good standing.

No financial resources. Questions strength of state's case.

Bond set at 2 million. House arrest.

I was shocked that his attorney thought the strength of the case should have any bearing on the amount of bond. Shouldn’t the seriousness of the charges be the thing that drives the amount?

So who in the inner circle leaked the info about the arrest warrants before they went public?
Seems like this is a serious breach of ethics
within LE or prosecutor's office. Wow, I'm
surprised this is made public.
can we say corruption within?
Yes, agree with you here. I don't think the NCPD tweet about 'Justice' helped much here either, but the State Police have been running this investigation and it had to have come from there IMO. From some of the footage yesterday it seems that CSP were hunting down KM for most of the afternoon and it even appears that KM atty had heard of the arrest warrant for KM which is why KM might have hot footed it out of those offices we saw on the video clip.

This isn't a new issue unfortunately. Judge Blawie was bothered by it greatly and said so in the gag order. We do know that KM

So who in the inner circle leaked the info about the arrest warrants before they went public?
Yes, agree with you here. I don't think the NCPD tweet about 'Justice' helped much here either, but the State Police have been running this investigation and it had to have come from there IMO. From some of the footage yesterday it seems that CSP were hunting down KM for most of the afternoon and it even appears that KM atty had heard of the arrest warrant for KM which is why KM might have hot footed it out of those offices we saw on the video clip.

This isn't a new issue unfortunately. Judge Blawie was bothered by it greatly and said so in the gag order. We do know that KM
I vaguely remember something about him being Turkish . Did his family emigrate to Greece when he was a child ? I can’t recall.
YES, Turkey is his country of origin and the family moved to Athens when Fd was small and Fd was at least 2nd generation Turk - family appeared to be part of wider Greek Diaspora as by religion the family is Greek Orthodox.

Here is picture of MT from Court today:

Does anyone think that she has a protective vest on under the yellow jumpsuit or is something else going on?

Whole shape of the top looks somehow 'off' IMO.

MT is slender and here she looks for lack of a better word "puffy". Is it just the nature of the top being too large?

View attachment 224658

MOO
She looked puffy yesterday too. Some said botox but she looked like she gained some weight too. Maybe medication is causing the puffy look. Maybe she is scared [REDACTED] and is wearing Depends!

Someone earlier asked about the days events on May 24- I pulled this from the timeline
CT - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, Media, Maps, Timeline, *NO DISCUSSION*
——
Deercliff property FD listed it for sale on May 21, 2019 - one day before visiting JD's house and 3 days before she went missing.
Attached Files:

deercliff.JPG
File size:
64 KB
Views

May 22 - FD is at the home of JD (dinner) and comments about DNA being found
In March, Judge Donna Heller granted FD supervised visitation every other weekend, starting March 30. He was allotted seven hours on Saturdays in Fairfield County and six hours on Sundays in Hartford County, which could take place at the Farmington house. FD was also granted three hours of visitation on Wednesdays in Fairfield County.
Warrant: Jennifer Dulos’ blood-stained items tossed by estranged husband, his girlfriend

May 24 - JD drops children at school (8am reported) and speaks to a friend after drop off (no time reported just that it’s after drop off of kids) JD misses two appointments in the city - 11am and 1 pm

Nanny picks up children and drives them to NYC to JD's mother's apartment in JD's Range Rover- no time reported

Arrest warrant outlines phone pings from FD phone from 4JC (marital home of JD/FD) to 80 Mountains Springs home - back and forth

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...rants/6d596144af51cba22c02/optimized/full.pdf
5/24 FD device left 4JC and traveled to 80 Mountain Springs Rd
13:37 FD phone arrived at Mountain Springs Rd until 15:38 at which time phone traveled back to 4JC and arrived at 16:17
At 17:21 Phone arrived back at 80 Mountain Springs
At 17:34 phone arrived back at 4JC

Note:
FD and employee exchange vehicles - Employee had FD's Ford Raptor all day in NC reportedly. FD had employee's truck.
Police Searching New Car Of Interest In Missing Jennifer Dulos' Case
red truck and car wash
The time frame for the vehicle exchange, according to Hartford Courant was 4pm-5:30.
The events of May 24, the last day Jennifer Farber Dulos was seen alive, are a key element of the investigation into her disappearance

AT 19:10 phone traveled to Albany Ave (Hartford) and MT phone traveled with it - video shows the Ford Raptor and MT/FD - FD dumping garbage bags and stopping 30 times

AT 19:41 FD car leaves Albany Ave

At 20:12 neighbors video shows FD arriving in same clothes as the Albany Ave video and checking mail.

7pm - JD is reported missing by mother and friend
NC police go to JD's house, knock and get no answer. Nanny apparently gives code to unlock door since she has been continuously with the children and is at the NYC apartment according to JD's mom's motion to intervene filed in the custody matter

NCPD find blood in the garage. "serious physical assault" in her garage, where blood stains and blood spatter were found according to arrest warrant later issued

NCPD find her 2017 Suburban at Waveny Park that evening (no time indicated)
Silver alert issued - various reports on time - sometime after 7pm
CCTV footage in Hartford shows FD and MT on Albany St this very evening (5/24) and their phones ping (arrest warrant)19:10

8pm ish - neighbor has video showing FD and truck stopping at mailbox and retrieving mail -20:10

May 25, around 5am - Neighbors hear loud bangs coming from FD's Sturbridge Hill Road property in NC.(NC=New Canaan)
Jennifer Dulos case: Loud bangs at New Canaan home; Michelle Troconis meets with authorities

FD turns in phone together with his attorney to NC police at NCPD 14:47 According to a tweet, he is followed at some point up until the arrest
May 28 - FD atty writes letter to Judge regarding custody
Missing New Canaan woman Jennifer Dulos was ‘afraid’ of her husband, court records show

May 29 - FD attempts to see children at NYC apartment but is turned away- much speculation about security and "armed guard"
Need date:
A hearing had been scheduled for Wednesday morning regarding the "safety of the children," who are between the ages 8 and 13, following a motion filed by a court-appointed guardian, theConnecticut Post reported. Hearing is cancelled

May 31 - LE in Hartford attempting to retrieve garbage bags dumped by FD and MT (CCTV shows them dumping 30 bags? And making 30 stops along a 4 mile stretch of Albany ave and cell phone pings (both MT and FD) match this route. Altered license plates are recovered that were stuffed down a storm drain in a fedex box. Plates were from a vehicle previously owned by FD all on 5/24)

FD provided DNA and hair samples, Troop L barracks in Litchfield a source told the Hartford Courant.

June 1
FD and MT charged with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence and hindering prosecution
clothes and sponges with JDs' blood were found in trash cans in Hartford, where the documents said surveillance cameras captured a man appearing to be FD disposing of garbage bags in multiple receptacles, according to the documents. A woman in the passenger seat of the man's car fit the appearance of MT, according to the documents.

June _ - MT posts bail and is released
June 3
Dogs trained in electronics are searching Waveny Park (JD's car was found there 5/24)

June 4
Custody of the children- GF has temporary custody

Here is picture of MT from Court today:

Does anyone think that she has a protective vest on under the yellow jumpsuit or is something else going on?

Whole shape of the top looks somehow 'off' IMO.

MT is slender and here she looks for lack of a better word "puffy". Is it just the nature of the top being too large?

View attachment 224658

MOO
I think the bright yellow shirt is too big for her...by about three sizes. She looks scared "shREDACTEDitless (as well she should). Like I said in a previous post, her petite prince has screwed her every which way he can; and she was dumb enough to fall for all his lies and shenanigans. One more reason, being a "side chick" is bad. moo

KM has connections with LE, though I don't know if it's State Police or otherwise. Would be worth finding out.

KM has connections with LE, though I don't know if it's State Police or otherwise. Would be worth finding out.
Definitely So. Windsor connections as we saw with the DV arrest and the 'gas can' attack situation. Hate to think about local police corruption and connections but I guess its just a sad reality.

It does make me angry that CSP spent all day yesterday hunting down KM. What a waste of resources!

MOO

MT arraignment:

Well that’s good to know. He’s always felt that way. I believe he is pinning his hopes on the fact that there is no body. I think he also feels like he has enough possibly on KM and MT that if necessary he can point the finger at one or both of them. Also he did a lot to frame the EE as well. He is very very narcissistic and arrogant. In his brain, the crime was full proof. He has no ability to see it otherwise. He’s mister control freak spreadsheet guy. In his brain, he committed the perfect murder.

He and NP aren’t going to admit to anything the state has at this point. The ONLY smart thing FD has done is not interviewed with LE. Not one time. We see how badly the two interviews KM gave and the three MT gave made them look. And as witnesses their credibility is shot. So likely FD figures at this point they are both on record in LE interviews as outright lying especially MT or being incredibly evasive and sketchy like KM.

The main issue FD has is his alibi(s) for the morning in question. Coupled with a mountain of other things. Keep in mind the AWs and all of their incredible content are just the tip of the iceberg here. Just the tip of their case and not the entire case. We simply do not know how much they have.

I really hope FD testifies in open court. I really hope he does. I know Colangelo does. Let him talk. He pretty much hanged himself in that disastrous interview he gave.

the thing that MT and KM and their attorneys need to be very much aware of is that if they have anything whatsoever to offer to LE that can be verified they should do it now. None of these three evil fools is gonna walk. The jurors are going to despise all three. I’m glad to see FD is still defiant and stubbornly committed to pleading his case.

this is frustrating to see some may bail/bond out.

I think in the excitement that charges were finally filed yesterday I briefly lost sight of how tragically awful the details were for JD. I can only hope and prayer her suffering was brief as possible because it’s clear she did suffer. Wherever you are sweet Jennifer I hope it’s a place of light and love and warmth. I pray for justice for you and your family.

May there be absolutely no mercy for FD, KM and MT. May they all rot.

Interesting,

A Merchant Cash Advance is different from a loan in many ways.

• Time: a business loan can take between 3-5 months to get your funding whereas you can be funded in 3-5 days with an advance from Snap Advances.
  • Collateral: a business loan will typically require that you provide some kind of collateral to secure your loan whereas a cash advance does not require collateral.
  • Approval: business loans require that you have a near-perfect credit record to get approved whereas you can qualify for a Merchant Cash Advance even if you have bad credit.
  • Convenience: Rather than making monthly payments, a Merchant Cash Advance is paid back automatically as customers use their credit cards at your business or through a daily ACH.
  • Flexibility: Instead of paying back a set amount each month, you pay a set percentage of your sales each month, so you pay less when you have a bad month and more when you have a great month.
  • Obligation: Your advance will be repaid within a year, whereas a business loan can go on and on for 5-10 years.
  • Promise vs. Purchase: An advance is not a loan. Instead of promising to pay back the borrowed amount at a set interest rate, you are selling your future sales for a discounted price.

FAQs | Snap Advances

Definitely So. Windsor connections as we saw with the DV arrest and the 'gas can' attack situation. Hate to think about local police corruption and connections but I guess its just a sad reality.

It does make me angry that CSP spent all day yesterday hunting down KM. What a waste of resources!

MOO
Yes, and where DID KM go yesterday? Do they know? It matters, no?

To bury his assets (assuming the likely scenario a lot of it is in cash)?
To meet with someone about same?
To hide a weapon?
To go to an airport?

I can't believe they allowed him to bond out AT ALL - he has proven to be a flight risk, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken