Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and where DID KM go yesterday? Do they know? It matters, no?

To bury his assets (assuming the likely scenario a lot of it is in cash)?
To meet with someone about same?
To hide a weapon?
To go to an airport?

I can't believe they allowed him to bond out AT ALL - he has proven to be a flight risk, no?

I think he was intercepted somewhere between Bradley Airport and Massachusetts.

Edit: not near the airport, my mistake. Exit 68 in Tolland.

I think he was intercepted somewhere between Bradley Airport and Massachusetts.
So that leads me to believe he was attempting to escape. If not, what else WAS he doing? Shouldn't that be spoken about before allowing him ANY bail?

Hiding his cash stash?

And they are going to let him out on bail? Astounding.

Last edited:
Sorry if something like this has been said, but um anyone else think MT is gonna flip on DOYFD? I don't think this "lawyer" is going to, and surely knows more than hes claiming. Probably me, but feeling like yea, she's the flipper and I'd be ok with a small sentence IF and only if she had nothing to do with whatever happened to JD..
Small devil = huge devil = worth it 90% of the time if that makes sense though pretty sure I've just lost myself...
Lucky

I'm really shocked by this bail situation for such a serious crime. Why???? I feel that LE did an excellent job but something very funky in the courts regarding FD and MT. What is going on? Was that 6 million recommended by LE or DA? Just seems so so wrong. And his lies about money woes all super apparent now. FD is a nasty man who will "win" at all costs -- now those children need 24-hour security? I just do not understand this, it's upsetting. Did anyone show up to protest the bail as someone here suggested? surely FD should not be getting bail of any kind. He should not see the outside world again, unless he is found innocent, which I cannot believe will ever happen. He's such a flight risk, a danger risk-- shades of Josh Powell. Does this judge just really like FD or the repulsive NP?????

Here is picture of MT from Court today:

Does anyone think that she has a protective vest on under the yellow jumpsuit or is something else going on?

Whole shape of the top looks somehow 'off' IMO.

MT is slender and here she looks for lack of a better word "puffy". Is it just the nature of the top being too large?

View attachment 224658

MOO
I don’t think so as I am sure we would have see the shoulder part as the yellow top is leaning off her shoulder...the top just looks roomy but I can be wrong

I'm really shocked by this bail situation for such a serious crime. Why???? I feel that LE did an excellent job but something very funky in the courts regarding FD and MT. What is going on? Was that 6 million recommended by LE or DA? Just seems so so wrong. And his lies about money woes all super apparent now. FD is a nasty man who will "win" at all costs -- now those children need 24-hour security? I just do not understand this, it's upsetting. Did anyone show up to protest the bail as someone here suggested? surely FD should not be getting bail of any kind. He should not see the outside world again, unless he is found innocent, which I cannot believe will ever happen. He's such a flight risk, a danger risk-- shades of Josh Powell. Does this judge just really like FD or the repulsive NP?????
Agreed 100%

FD is out

ofcourse. Uggggh...must be nice to be able to somehow come up with 600k essentially in bail.

well I hope they keep an eye on him ofcourse. Sickening that he doesn’t have to spend the night in prison. It’s not ever ever gonna be real for him until he hears the words “Guilty” and goes straight to the slammer.

Fotis Dulos expected to walk out of Stamford Court after posting bond. Michelle Troconis and Kent Mawhinney are not.
A Stamford court marshal tells me Michelle Troconis and Kent Mawhinney have been transported back to DOC facilities. Both did not post bond today. Meanwhile, Fotis Dulos is expected to post his bond. A court marshal says he’s expected to walk out of the courthouse shortly.
@courtneyzieller

ofcourse. Uggggh...must be nice to be able to somehow come up with 600k essentially in bail.

well I hope they keep an eye on him ofcourse. Sickening that he doesn’t have to spend the night in prison. It’s not ever ever gonna be real for him until he hears the words “Guilty” and goes straight to the slammer.
It could be a while until that happens, correct?
The courts should've questioned his money considering the civil trial, the AW details, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288