Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another MOO - pretty sure you cannot post cash without disclosing the origin of the cash it’s over a certain amount. I think it falls under the homeland security act. Totally amateur opinion on my part.
When my son was arrested on a $50k bond; he had to disclose to the bondsman, that the $5k was coming from me. And during his first arraignment in Court, the judge also asked who funded his bail. not moo - truth.

An ax?

Please tell me no. Pleeeeeaase. It's all so bad either way but I personally knew a couple (thought I didn't know them too well) that were ax murdered in their garage many years ago. I can't even look at an ax or think about ax murder without trembling inside.
Here is an article about them if you are interested. Warning: it's awful and will make you sick to your stomach too.
Guilty Plea in Minister Murder Case

This is all horribly horribly horrible but I wanted to share this because it hit me like a ton of bricks when I read ax.

Was the ax not there during previous searches?

KM has connections with LE, though I don't know if it's State Police or otherwise. Would be worth finding out.
And we know NP is well like by some of the LE
down by NC based on how he was treated coming out of court early on.
Does anyone else wonder if there isn't a back channel in LE similar to working in some corporations- if you don't like management (CSP) in this case, maybe these guys double cross the mgt.?
I've heard the head of CSP is like a one man show and stands alone on many decisions that
his underlings don't agree with.
These type underhanded, intentional leaks
start happening and it undermines the efficiency of any organization.
I'm still waiting to hear one good thing posted
about Farmington PD assisting in this investigation. Were they involved at all?
Are they at odds w/ CSP head people?
Would love to talk with some LE folks in Ct.
and see what the atmosphere really is.

But he can’t pay child support right ? Unbelievable ImO
The issue on child support is tragic...sadly because of the financial disclosure issues Fd was never technically on the hook as being required to pay anything towards his children's support. So, Fd was a 'dead beat dad' who could have paid something if he chose to but he and Atty Rochlin fall back on the position that the Court never required that he pay. Semantics IMO. Reality is he had cash for MT and daughter, travel etc. and could have paid even a few thousand a month for 5 children but he did nothing and instead placed that burden completely on JFd. JFd couldn't do it all herself given the cost of the divorce case and so had to rely on GF for significant sums for school, legal fees etc.

Fd hasn't contributed to his family since at least 2017. I'm curious over the course of the marriage how much financially he did contribute to his family? My guess is that its a very small number as we saw him asking JFd in the LA depo in the Civil Case to be reimbursed for 'babysitting' from JFd personal account.

I'm not even sure 'grifter' covers this adequately. Will be interesting what more info emerges on the financial matters.

MOO

From what we learned today at arraignment, LE had to use 'alternative electronic means' to track down KM. Judge Blawie asked the appropriate question about KM prior violation of a protection order and then it was smooth sailing to keeping bond at $2 million.

Don't think KM will be out of jail anytime soon unless he and Fd planned something in terms of cash for him. Wonder how he feels if Fd bonds out and he is left in prison?

Not a good feeling but perhaps it gives KM time to think about alternatives as he is believed to be behind most of Fds 'legal schemes'. We will see eventually if he can figure out a way forward and work with Colangelo.

Based on the KM AW here, I'm not confident it will be happen.

MOO
I thought the same . I bet KM isn’t happy that FD is prancing out of jail today in his designer suit . FD better GTFO of dodge ASAP or arrange for KM’s bail immediately.

I truly hope that the other two stooges who don't have the money to bond out; get really mad that the "mastermind" of this whole dirty plot is again out and bouncing around - and shopping at Home Goods; while they both sit in jail. Maybe it will be "time to flip" soon...fingers crossed!

I thought she looked pregnant, jmo
I also think MT may be pregnant, with twins (a girl & a boy), which is why she was wearing the pink sweater with baby blue slacks that day in court (nonverbal message to FD) early Fall, and she was wearing a loose outfit for the first time late Fall, and now this boxy looking yellow jail top.

Pure speculation and MOO, but I think they were "trying" to conceive their own children (in part to legitimize their relationship during the divorce, and create competition for FD's child support/attention), and even seeing a fertility expert in NY, which is why she popped over there for a day when she was out on bail from AW#1, using the excuse of staying with a friend and saying she returned after a day because her GPS monitor wasn't working over state lines.

Mmhmm o_O

Would an attorney post it for their client? Didn't one of Casey Anthony's attorney's do that?
It's unethical at best, likely illegal. Would love to hear from a CT lawyer on this.

'Most states have rules of professional conduct that prohibit potentially adverse economic relationships between attorneys and clients. Putting up bail money or signing the bail bond is an extension of credit to the client. In order to do this, if it is allowed at all, there is usually a requirement that the attorney make a full written disclosure to the client, that the client be informed of her right to consult independent counsel regarding the transaction, and that the client sign a waiver after having that opportunity.'

The live feed I am watching - just said "DULOS IS NOT GETTING OUT".
But his attorney will be out in 30 minutes. Also - heard in the background "hope he is in jail for the rest of his life"... And let me tell you, if NP says "Mr. Dulos loves and misses his children very much"...I might have to punch something!!! UGH!!! moo

It's unethical at best, likely illegal. Would love to hear from a CT lawyer on this.

'Most states have rules of professional conduct that prohibit potentially adverse economic relationships between attorneys and clients. Putting up bail money or signing the bail bond is an extension of credit to the client. In order to do this, if it is allowed at all, there is usually a requirement that the attorney make a full written disclosure to the client, that the client be informed of her right to consult independent counsel regarding the transaction, and that the client sign a waiver after having that opportunity.'

Well unethical, illegal and Fotus Dulos work well in the same sentence, imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member