Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't posted in many months. This murder happened in my town and I was beyond angry these criminals went free so many months. But as the NC police tweeted yesterday - one word- Justice- says it all. May all 3 of them rot in prison the rest of their lives.

Hartford Courant has the best reporting on this case BY FAR (even if they did mispell 'warrant') I will put the link below. It answers some of the unanswered questions. I was always wondering how no surveillance could catch him on tape that morning. And don't you always do this at the supermarket - the **** of a girlfriend took her picture with the robot at Stop n Shop the day of the crime. These are sociopathic, sick, cold hearted killers who need to be locked away forever. Prayers to the children, mother, family, nanny and friends. RIP Jennifer.

A rare French bike, a bloody doorknob and Jennifer Farber Dulos’ DNA on zip ties among new evidence against Fotis Dulos

I believe someone said that Fotis was a neighbor of the ousted Avon police chief when he lived in Avon (probably Deercliff):
Avon police Chief Mark Rinaldo suspended
Where grandmama was thrown under the car, and somehow, only investigated three months later:
Fotis Dulos’ mother died in freak driveway accident years before Connecticut wife Jennifer Dulos went missing

BBM: Fotis, 51, spoke to police three months later after they learned Kleopatra had died. He said he wasn’t involved in the incident but that his mom had a history of losing consciousness and falling to the floor.
Did they ever interview nanny no 1 that ran over granny ? Or was she mysteriously fired and put back on a plane to Greece ? Never to be heard from again .

I believe it, nothing surprises me anymore after living in CT!

I believe someone said that Fotis was a neighbor of the ousted Avon police chief when he lived in Avon (probably Deercliff):
Avon police Chief Mark Rinaldo suspended
Where grandmama was thrown under the car, and somehow, only investigated three months later:
Fotis Dulos’ mother died in freak driveway accident years before Connecticut wife Jennifer Dulos went missing

BBM: Fotis, 51, spoke to police three months later after they learned Kleopatra had died. He said he wasn’t involved in the incident but that his mom had a history of losing consciousness and falling to the floor.

Fotis Dulos expected to walk out of Stamford Court after posting bond. Michelle Troconis and Kent Mawhinney are not.
A Stamford court marshal tells me Michelle Troconis and Kent Mawhinney have been transported back to DOC facilities. Both did not post bond today. Meanwhile, Fotis Dulos is expected to post his bond. A court marshal says he’s expected to walk out of the courthouse shortly.
@courtneyzieller
What the F[REDACTED]K?!!!!

What amazes me is in so many cases the perpetrator tries to spread their evidence all over the place.

Have they ever taken statistics in high school or college?

The more places you leave it, the more places you have to getting caught. I just don't get their decrepit mind which thinks spreading the evidence means less chance of getting caught.

Hello perpetrator, it means for each time you do each piece of evidence somewhere else, you have more chance of getting caught. Such stupidity. Such stupidity. M o o
I doubt FD took statistics ever . More like egotistics . Besides didn’t you know that garbage doesn’t apply to his highness .

Agreed! Saw it time and time again. Never saw so many people with the title of "financial planner"...to the point it was almost all I saw. One I knew worked for his father's management firm and when there wasn't any money that needed managing, he went on unemployment. Both he and his wife were Brown educated, drove European sports cars, and lived in a fancy-smancy house in Avon.

Yes, I've seen it too. And many of them have affairs..make like they are away on business trips or even at the office for the day but really with the mistress. Sickening. All of it.
I had to laugh at what it says under your name ' no longer in Connecticut. whoo-hoo!". You are a lucky one. I absolutely can't stand it in Fairfield County anymore...moved back up after 12 years in city.

I also think MT may be pregnant, with twins (a girl & a boy), which is why she was wearing the pink sweater with baby blue slacks that day in court (nonverbal message to FD) early Fall, and she was wearing a loose outfit for the first time late Fall, and now this boxy looking yellow jail top.

Pure speculation and MOO, but I think they were "trying" to conceive their own children (in part to legitimize their relationship during the divorce, and create competition for FD's child support/attention), and even seeing a fertility expert in NY, which is why she popped over there for a day when she was out on bail from AW#1, using the excuse of staying with a friend and saying she returned after a day because her GPS monitor wasn't working over state lines.

Mmhmm o_O

Knowing Fotis, he is using his embryo's on ice with JD to fleece Mama Farber for more money; that said, no RE's office would allow him to use their embryo's with his mistress...but SHUDDERRRRr.....

Yes, I've seen it too. And many of them have affairs..make like they are away on business trips or even at the office for the day but really with the mistress. Sickening. All of it.
I had to laugh at what it says under your name ' no longer in Connecticut. whoo-hoo!". You are a lucky one. I absolutely can't stand it in Fairfield County anymore...moved back up after 12 years in city.
Funny y’all hate CT. I always pictured it like a hallmark movie .. lol.... I hate living in CA even tho I was born and raised here . Picture Scott Petersonville ... yep not more than a couple miles .

Did they ever interview nanny no 1 that ran over granny ? Or was she mysteriously fired and put back on a plane to Greece ? Never to be heard from again .
An article said the nanny continued working for them after. That was an article written over the summer. Don't know how long she continued on but thought it was strange the family would keep her on. I know someone who talked to a former nanny of the family when the children were all very little. She said there was a lot of craziness going on among the parents. Fighting, etc. all the way back then. She said they went through nannies like crazy back then. But looks like this current nanny, who has given excellent info to the police, has been with them long time - 7 years.

Agreed! Saw it time and time again. Never saw so many people with the title of "financial planner"...to the point it was almost all I saw. One I knew worked for his father's management firm and when there wasn't any money that needed managing, he went on unemployment. Both he and his wife were Brown educated, drove European sports cars, and lived in a fancy-smancy house in Avon.
@thekirbyfamily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN GREATLY MISSED!!! SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK HERE NOW AND I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members