Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks to me like he had his bail money all ready to go, unlike the others. This may be why he and his lawyers dragged out the civil case with motion after motion, after motion-so that the money would stay with him and he could use it for bail and lawyers fees when the time came. That is Jennifer’s money, and her kids’ money, and her mother’s money, and the taxpayers’ money, and the bank’s money. Why is he allowed to use it as bail, along with collateral of properties already encumbered by claims against them?

Strange that he made bail again. If the Farber legal actions are able to seize assets as I'm sure they should be able to do with FD owing the Farber family a lot of money; could they do something legally to lien the bail money or make an argument that is was obtained through fraud? Just a thought. Shocking this alleged criminal is still free.

His lawyer, Norman Pattis, noted Jennifer Dulos' body has not been found.

“What we have is a suspicious disappearance and an entirely circumstantial case,” Pattis told reporters after the court hearings. “After this great length of time, I expected to see a forensic display that was breathtaking. I saw nothing.”

Is NP serious? The forensic display so far IS breathtaking. And more to come I’m sure. Does NP think if he says something totally off the wall people will somehow believe it to be true? I am convinced he is as delusional as FD.

Strange that he made bail again. If the Farber legal actions are able to seize assets as I'm sure they should be able to do with FD owing the Farber family a lot of money; could they do something legally to lien the bail money or make an argument that is was obtained through fraud? Just a thought. Shocking this alleged criminal is still free.
There hasn't been a ruling yet in the civil case. Once bailed out, you have paid for a service. I don't see how you can put a lien on something that is already paid for. MOO.

His lawyer, Norman Pattis, noted Jennifer Dulos' body has not been found.

“What we have is a suspicious disappearance and an entirely circumstantial case,” Pattis told reporters after the court hearings. “After this great length of time, I expected to see a forensic display that was breathtaking. I saw nothing.”

Is NP serious? The forensic display so far IS breathtaking. And more to come I’m sure. Does NP think if he says something totally off the wall people will somehow believe it to be true? I am convinced he is as delusional as FD.
I think he knows what he’s doing, and knows that what he’s saying is a complete lie.

He’s gaslighting, plain and simple.

No, there’s not one piece of evidence that represents “a smoking gun.” But the evidence is absolutely overwhelming nonetheless.

Sure, there’s some nagging details that we don’t know the answer to, and probably never will know the answer to. All that matters though is that the prosecution can prove that JD was murdered, and FD did it.

They can, and they will. This case can only get stronger in the coming months, as I’m confident that one of his accomplices will turn state’s evidence.

Norm is fighting a battle he can’t win, but he will put himself on the map. I think that’s his ultimate goal.

(((((((THUD))))))))
What is wrong with these people?
Living in a 10,000 sq foot house that has been foreclosed on?
Isn't the saying the Apple Doesn't Fall Far From the Tree? Why would FD and his relatives do anything other than take advantage of the situation. Maybe the money is hidden in the walls?! Or maybe they are punching holes in the walls?

Yes. And the doctor says beaten is a possibility as well.

GRUESOME ALERT - MORE DIRECT THAN PREVIOUS POST:

I think he's the type - just like his lawyer buddy KW was with his own wife - to rape her. Hence, the zip ties, which were apparently around HER, to restrain her. They were apparently not around the outside of the bag, where one would use them after killing someone - even then, their use would not be likely.

If he wanted to just kill her, he would not restrain her first - it would increase the chance of her getting away.

Sorry, I know that's upsetting to read, but I think that's what he did before killing her, and he did have the time.

I do think he's that sick, and it's the ultimate control move, to hurt her emotionally as much as he possibly could.

Why else remove her clothing, and why "cut" underwear, as stated in the AW?

I've tried to think of "better" scenarios, but this one makes the most sense after reading the last AW.

I agree he is that sick. IMO he was in a rage and he wanted to degrade her. Just thinking about her last moments with that monster is horrifying. I cannot imagine her terror. MOO.

9.5 in seems more like a hatchet ?

For real !! I’m in property management . I’m not an attorney but I have been to more eviction cases than I care to mention . She should change the locks immediately . She may suffer illegal eviction consequences but that would be peanuts compared letting her low life SIL squat in her dead daughters home till the state gets is proverbial crap together and actually hold this piece of garbage in jail. But that’s just me ...
I would have but I wouldn't want to have to hear NP pro
I think she would need to post a guard to stop him as he’s so arrogant he may continue to feel entitled to her property IMO
He’d break a window to get in is my guess
I agree. You can not say NO to this evil perpetrator. Everything is HIS and I suspect NP believes he will receive this property and others for his fee. There is no shame.

Fotis Dulos may be able to post bail Thursday, his attorney said. If he is released, he will be placed under house arrest and barred from contact with his children.

Fotis Dulos, who has denied any role in her disappearance, wore a blazer, dress shirt and jeans at the arraignment. His lawyer, Norman Pattis, noted Jennifer Dulos' body has not been found.

Also arraigned Wednesday were Fotis Dulos' former girlfriend, Michelle Troconis, and his friend, attorney Kent Mawhinney, who are each charged with conspiracy to commit murder. Police accuse them of helping Fotis Dulos cover up the killing, including by drawing up a bogus alibi for him.

Judge John Blawie set Troconis' bail at $1.5 million and Mawhinney's bail at $2 million. Both were arrested Tuesday after police took Fotis Dulos into custody at his Farmington home. Troconis' lawyer, Andrew Bowman, said he expected her to post bail Thursday.

Lawyers for Troconis and Mawhinney have not publicly addressed the allegations.

In Connecticut, defendants may be released after paying a bail bondsman 7% to 10% of their total bail, with the bondsman on the hook for the full amount if the defendant disappears.
Husband in missing mom case ordered held on $6 million bail - LakePlacidNews.com | News and information on the Lake Placid and Essex County region of New York - Lake Placid News

NP does not follow instructions or the law...GAG order NP....what don’t you get? Courts need to sanction and fine him.

Last edited:
Isn't the saying the Apple Doesn't Fall Far From the Tree? Why would FD and his relatives do anything other than take advantage of the situation. Maybe the money is hidden in the walls?! Or maybe they are punching holes in the walls?
My head is spinning ..... WTF is happening?
What must the neighbors be thinking?
Surely, they knew Jennifer and the children.
Are the loving Greek relatives sleeping in their old rooms?
Is the play room still intact?
Jennifer's baby rocker?
Or has their presence been erased?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics